3 Alpha Transdermal

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Advants gel and I have 11 grams of 3 Alpha in it. Trouble is I forget how many mg's a squirt is and how much 3 Alpha I should apply a day. I just got back into seriously lifting after 2 years of letting things slip. So please forgive my ignorance.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
100 - 160mg per day. Use an oral syringe to measure out the dosage. Is that a 4 oz bottle of carrier?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Advants gel and I have 11 grams of 3 Alpha in it. Trouble is I forget how many mg's a squirt is and how much 3 Alpha I should apply a day. I just got back into seriously lifting after 2 years of letting things slip. So please forgive my ignorance.
Why do you want to use it?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to use it?
Give me some added aggression and training focus and some decent dry muscle gain. Plus I have 3-Alpha gel sitting here and I need to use it. I suspect the new mythels would not agree with me 1-Test, M1T killed me, I can't handle the sides. So I can use what I have or brew up some syno, which I plan on doing later after this mild cycle. I also have some 3 Aplpha caps and 10 grams of 1,4 ADD, which I'll use later.

I'm rusty on my knowledge its been about 2 years since I've been serous about lifting, diet and steroids. I can use all the advice you guys can give me. Also how do I become a Board Supporter.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Click on the BLACK visa button at the top right side of the page and donate $10 or $20 (silver or gold membership). Then go here to let Bobo know that you donated.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
3alpha has a 50% oral bioavailability whereas transdermal only has 40%...make an oral solution with it to get your best bang for your buck!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He can't he has already his 3 alpa put into the carrier.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
3alpha has a 50% oral bioavailability whereas transdermal only has 40%...make an oral solution with it to get your best bang for your buck!
I didn't know this. Wow. You mean I used to slop that sh!t all over myself for no good reason?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought its conversion rate to DHT was 50%. I did not thing there was any non methyl ph orally better than 1,4 and 1ad.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to hold off. Wait a while until my muscle memory quits and then maybe convert some syno. Test would be better.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
11grams of 3 alpha...wow, that'll be one androgenic cycle that's for sure. I think one of the Avant guys (Par Deus methinks) tried that and quit after only a few days because the androgenic sides were too much for him.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
11grams of 3 alpha...wow, that'll be one androgenic cycle that's for sure. I think one of the Avant guys (Par Deus methinks) tried that and quit after only a few days because the androgenic sides were too much for him.
Wow, my porstate will like me if I wait for the syno.