Done With PH's for a while - thinking of AI Cycle

KD1

Awards
  • Established
About 3-4 weeks following PCT of last cycle I started getting lethargic, tired, flat, lost a couple pounds. Took a few weeks to come out of.

Im thinking of doing a lower dose, short 3 week PCT'ish cycle of ATD, and maybe Retain during that timeframe 3-4 weeks following the end of my next PCT. Kinda a kickstart to the system.

Anyone have an opinion whether this is a good idea or not?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be better doing non hormonal supplements..

Fenugreek,
DHEA - run with rebound xt - due to aromatization
Fenotest
Activate
Rebound XT

Those are just some to choose from. I think it's better then doing an AI cycle.. which I haven't heard of... would make gains hard I think.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've heard good things about rebound + activate.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Rebound XT is an AI - its 25mg of ATD per cap.
Yeah.. yeah... When I posted up the reponse I was on a call.

I was thinking you meant a cycle of ADex or Letro... muh bad. But do you get the point that I am making inregards to adding a test booster? More so one of the proven ones, Activate, Fenotest...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
activate would be a good addition to atd. I think retain would work well. I plan on using retain pct in about 4wks with atd.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About 3-4 weeks following PCT of last cycle I started getting lethargic, tired, flat, lost a couple pounds. Took a few weeks to come out of.

Im thinking of doing a lower dose, short 3 week PCT'ish cycle of ATD, and maybe Retain during that timeframe 3-4 weeks following the end of my next PCT. Kinda a kickstart to the system.

Anyone have an opinion whether this is a good idea or not?
KD, an ATD cycle would be a great idea IMO. It is inexpensive and effective IMO. Being that I'm taking the natural route, ATD and Non Hormonal Products are as good as they get for me. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff like DHEA, Trib, Fenugreek, and others do not produce good/justifiable results (at least from every log I've read). I'm currently running an RXT + ACtivate log over on BB.com and it is going great, strength gains have been impressive and steady, sleep has been better, DOMS has been worse, and muscle hardness has dramatically increased (most noticeable effect). Unfortunately I cannot comment on a stand-alone cycle of ATD as I am running the ATD with ACtivate which for me has proven to be a potent stack. Unfortunately, I got pretty sick for a week during my cycle which has hindered gains during the cycle.

Hope this helps.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you would be better doing non hormonal supplements..

Fenugreek,
DHEA - run with rebound xt - due to aromatization
Fenotest
Activate
Rebound XT

Those are just some to choose from. I think it's better then doing an AI cycle.. which I haven't heard of... would make gains hard I think.
I've read really weak user feedback from Fenotest, unfortuantely. The most prominent effect seems to be making the user smell like maple syrup. Also...I'm guessing X-Factor would be a good run with ATD. One I'm interested an dmay try as well .

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
If you want to cleanly bulk, you don't really have to even go the hormonol route, unless you have extremely low test levels.

Leptigen Mass+Glucophase XR+Activate

That right there, at moderate dosing, should provide some extreme nutrient partitioning to the muscle. Probably run you around 70$ a month, though.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Whats activate?
I think my body responds to anti-catobolic type products as I train very hard 6 days a week + aerobic type work when the weather is warm.

The reason Im going more towards a hormonal route is it seems my recovery is so much better on PHs and mild AAS ( the only one ive tried is var ).

But Im willing to give other stuff a try - thats why Retain looked interesting but I dont know WTF it is - if its hormonal or not.

steve_81

Awards
Whats activate?
I think my body responds to anti-catobolic type products as I train very hard 6 days a week + aerobic type work when the weather is warm.

The reason Im going more towards a hormonal route is it seems my recovery is so much better on PHs and mild AAS ( the only one ive tried is var ).

But Im willing to give other stuff a try - thats why Retain looked interesting but I dont know WTF it is - if its hormonal or not.
Yeah, I too want to know if Retain is hormonal. I want to try it, however, I don't want to touch it if it is anabolic.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I've read really weak user feedback from Fenotest, unfortuantely. The most prominent effect seems to be making the user smell like maple syrup. Also...I'm guessing X-Factor would be a good run with ATD. One I'm interested an dmay try as well .
X-Factor is definitely the best option for someone who is done messing with PH/PS. But running X-Factor with ATD may be a little hard to handle. Don't get me wrong, it would be straight up powerful, but your joints would be hurtin for certain from the combination of inflammation and reduced estrogen. If you think you can handle it, go for it. But I personally would use them seperately.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it was at least 5 lbs of lean mass while losing some bodyfat. Really good considering I had insomnia at the time (I had insomnia for 2 years so it wasn't the x-factor causing it). The most amazing part though was the strength gains. My bench press and squat just shot up like crazy.

DarthMass

Awards
Meth-stack

Iam on my 2nd week of methly-dien and M1T
Superpump 250 and 6 OXO /NOV XT
also just added in Humulin R 7IUS twice per day
12ius ON TRAINING days after workout only
before I started I dieted from 250 (offseason fat)
down to 220 de-carbed. I jar of superpump 250 and one week of 5mg a day of dein I gained 10lbs. (mostly water and glycogen) Iam on 2nd week taking 12mg of dein along w 30mg Itest (4mg and 10mg 3 times a day) adding insulin at day 10 at 6iu's and now at day 12 iam taking 4MG AND 10MG 4 times a day for a total of 16mg day methly dein and 40mg day of methly one. Glutimine and creatine levels are up to 10grams creatine and 30g glutimine per day in 15mg doses.
Iam weighing 233 right now w slight blood pressure increase. started 6 0x0 today at 12 caps total today. 6 OXO has halped gyno sensitivity almost instantly. My goal at the end of 5 weeks with this schedule is 245 lean. also adding in, MEDITROPIN GH releasing peptides, not available without physician ordering. its awesome. the key here guys...is heavy AAS Insulin AND GH. Ive done the real sh*t before and can tell you its all about the synergy. I have to say Ive used anadrol and dianabol before,,in high doses. the methyldeins and one tests are not to be taked lightly. gains are similar to d bol in proper doses. other supplements worth noting... co enzyme q 10, 100mg day, FISH OILS 12 caps per day. vit C 5000mg day multi vit mineral, lots of water , good protein (up to 300g day) moderate carbs (MUST HAVE 150 200 GRAMS WITH THE INSULIN, WITH INJECTION AND HALF THAT TWO HOURS LATER) dont screw with insulin ever if your a beginner (IT CAN KILL YOU)

heres the plan.
Methyl dein - one test- insulin GH- nolv XTor 6 oxofor 4 to 5 weeks
weeks 6-7 clomid w nolv xt
weeks 8-9 Nolv xt

weeks 9-18 (2 months) CELL VOLUMIZING creatine glutimine natural training nolv xt tribulis etc etc

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
A post that's relevant to a thread about non gear alternatives, Darth?