Done With PH's for a while - thinking of AI Cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

Done With PH's for a while - thinking of AI Cycle

About 3-4 weeks following PCT of last cycle I started getting lethargic, tired, flat, lost a couple pounds. Took a few weeks to come out of.

Im thinking of doing a lower dose, short 3 week PCT'ish cycle of ATD, and maybe Retain during that timeframe 3-4 weeks following the end of my next PCT. Kinda a kickstart to the system.

Anyone have an opinion whether this is a good idea or not?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think you would be better doing non hormonal supplements..

Fenugreek,
    DHEA - run with rebound xt - due to aromatization
    Fenotest
    Activate
    Rebound XT

Those are just some to choose from. I think it's better then doing an AI cycle.. which I haven't heard of... would make gains hard I think.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

Rebound XT is an AI - its 25mg of ATD per cap.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i've heard good things about rebound + activate.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KD1
    Rebound XT is an AI - its 25mg of ATD per cap.
    Yeah.. yeah... When I posted up the reponse I was on a call.

I was thinking you meant a cycle of ADex or Letro... muh bad. But do you get the point that I am making inregards to adding a test booster? More so one of the proven ones, Activate, Fenotest...
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

activate would be a good addition to atd. I think retain would work well. I plan on using retain pct in about 4wks with atd.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

About 3-4 weeks following PCT of last cycle I started getting lethargic, tired, flat, lost a couple pounds. Took a few weeks to come out of.

Im thinking of doing a lower dose, short 3 week PCT'ish cycle of ATD, and maybe Retain during that timeframe 3-4 weeks following the end of my next PCT. Kinda a kickstart to the system.

Anyone have an opinion whether this is a good idea or not?
    KD, an ATD cycle would be a great idea IMO. It is inexpensive and effective IMO. Being that I'm taking the natural route, ATD and Non Hormonal Products are as good as they get for me. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff like DHEA, Trib, Fenugreek, and others do not produce good/justifiable results (at least from every log I've read). I'm currently running an RXT + ACtivate log over on BB.com and it is going great, strength gains have been impressive and steady, sleep has been better, DOMS has been worse, and muscle hardness has dramatically increased (most noticeable effect). Unfortunately I cannot comment on a stand-alone cycle of ATD as I am running the ATD with ACtivate which for me has proven to be a potent stack. Unfortunately, I got pretty sick for a week during my cycle which has hindered gains during the cycle.

Hope this helps.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    I think you would be better doing non hormonal supplements..

Fenugreek,
    DHEA - run with rebound xt - due to aromatization
    Fenotest
    Activate
    Rebound XT

Those are just some to choose from. I think it's better then doing an AI cycle.. which I haven't heard of... would make gains hard I think.
    I've read really weak user feedback from Fenotest, unfortuantely. The most prominent effect seems to be making the user smell like maple syrup. Also...I'm guessing X-Factor would be a good run with ATD. One I'm interested an dmay try as well .
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

If you want to cleanly bulk, you don't really have to even go the hormonol route, unless you have extremely low test levels.

Leptigen Mass+Glucophase XR+Activate

That right there, at moderate dosing, should provide some extreme nutrient partitioning to the muscle. Probably run you around 70$ a month, though.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

Whats activate?
    I think my body responds to anti-catobolic type products as I train very hard 6 days a week + aerobic type work when the weather is warm.

The reason Im going more towards a hormonal route is it seems my recovery is so much better on PHs and mild AAS ( the only one ive tried is var ).

But Im willing to give other stuff a try - thats why Retain looked interesting but I dont know WTF it is - if its hormonal or not.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.2%

Whats activate?
    I think my body responds to anti-catobolic type products as I train very hard 6 days a week + aerobic type work when the weather is warm.

The reason Im going more towards a hormonal route is it seems my recovery is so much better on PHs and mild AAS ( the only one ive tried is var ).

But Im willing to give other stuff a try - thats why Retain looked interesting but I dont know WTF it is - if its hormonal or not.
    Yeah, I too want to know if Retain is hormonal. I want to try it, however, I don't want to touch it if it is anabolic.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    I've read really weak user feedback from Fenotest, unfortuantely. The most prominent effect seems to be making the user smell like maple syrup. Also...I'm guessing X-Factor would be a good run with ATD. One I'm interested an dmay try as well .
    X-Factor is definitely the best option for someone who is done messing with PH/PS. But running X-Factor with ATD may be a little hard to handle. Don't get me wrong, it would be straight up powerful, but your joints would be hurtin for certain from the combination of inflammation and reduced estrogen. If you think you can handle it, go for it. But I personally would use them seperately.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.92%

did you gain any weight from x factor???
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.96%

Yes, it was at least 5 lbs of lean mass while losing some bodyfat. Really good considering I had insomnia at the time (I had insomnia for 2 years so it wasn't the x-factor causing it). The most amazing part though was the strength gains. My bench press and squat just shot up like crazy.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.54%

great info!!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Meth-stack

Iam on my 2nd week of methly-dien and M1T
    Superpump 250 and 6 OXO /NOV XT
    also just added in Humulin R 7IUS twice per day
    12ius ON TRAINING days after workout only
    before I started I dieted from 250 (offseason fat)
    down to 220 de-carbed. I jar of superpump 250 and one week of 5mg a day of dein I gained 10lbs. (mostly water and glycogen) Iam on 2nd week taking 12mg of dein along w 30mg Itest (4mg and 10mg 3 times a day) adding insulin at day 10 at 6iu's and now at day 12 iam taking 4MG AND 10MG 4 times a day for a total of 16mg day methly dein and 40mg day of methly one. Glutimine and creatine levels are up to 10grams creatine and 30g glutimine per day in 15mg doses.
    Iam weighing 233 right now w slight blood pressure increase. started 6 0x0 today at 12 caps total today. 6 OXO has halped gyno sensitivity almost instantly. My goal at the end of 5 weeks with this schedule is 245 lean. also adding in, MEDITROPIN GH releasing peptides, not available without physician ordering. its awesome. the key here guys...is heavy AAS Insulin AND GH. Ive done the real sh*t before and can tell you its all about the synergy. I have to say Ive used anadrol and dianabol before,,in high doses. the methyldeins and one tests are not to be taked lightly. gains are similar to d bol in proper doses. other supplements worth noting... co enzyme q 10, 100mg day, FISH OILS 12 caps per day. vit C 5000mg day multi vit mineral, lots of water , good protein (up to 300g day) moderate carbs (MUST HAVE 150 200 GRAMS WITH THE INSULIN, WITH INJECTION AND HALF THAT TWO HOURS LATER) dont screw with insulin ever if your a beginner (IT CAN KILL YOU)

heres the plan.
    Methyl dein - one test- insulin GH- nolv XTor 6 oxofor 4 to 5 weeks
    weeks 6-7 clomid w nolv xt
    weeks 8-9 Nolv xt

weeks 9-18 (2 months) CELL VOLUMIZING creatine glutimine natural training nolv xt tribulis etc etc
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.19%

A post that's relevant to a thread about non gear alternatives, Darth?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Been away from PH/DS for a while, any advice...?
    By B3A5TMOD3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 02:59 AM
  3. What do you guys think of this cycle for precontest?
    By anabolicscuba in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 05:32 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 07:10 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 06:23 AM