quad injections

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what size needle and size dose is best...? anyone know of a good/detailed diagram...

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i use 23g 1" and up to 3cc max. lay your hand on knee w/ fingers touching kneecap.at the end of your hand and going up about 1 more inch and inject in the upper and outer thigh region. make sure you don't inj. straight on w/ kneecap-it is off to the side a little bit.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
23g 1" or 25g 1" is fine. What s.norman said is perfect. You'll find it quite comfortable after you do it your first time.

Also, I imagine a search would turn up tons of info on that, and links to informative pictures.. just a thought.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i use 23g 1" and up to 3cc max. lay your hand on knee w/ fingers touching kneecap.at the end of your hand and going up about 1 more inch and inject in the upper and outer thigh region. make sure you don't inj. straight on w/ kneecap-it is off to the side a little bit.
I pinned about 3-4" higher than that, and I had serious pain about 3 days afterwarrd that lasted a week....was it the position, or do my quads just not like pinning there (it was test e 250mg/ml).

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I pinned about 3-4" higher than that, and I had serious pain about 3 days afterwarrd that lasted a week....was it the position, or do my quads just not like pinning there (it was test e 250mg/ml).
guys, we all have different sized hands..

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but not by 3-4", unless you're shaq. And, 'usually' hand size is in proportion to your overall size ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Kwycke, higher up and I get problems too. I keep it low/outside for the most part. Pretty painless, but from time to time, you get sore and limp like a pimp, even with just Test E. Happens. :think:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That is what I do, especially after I hit to low one time

curlman25

Awards
yea i pinned in thigh for the first time last week i checked spotinjections and followed the pic they had. About 5-6 inches from knee cap on Injection 1. Then did other thigh (no pain at all) kinda surprised though. Doing Test E 250 a shot