ATD

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
What, if any, is the benefit of using this as a topical???

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You mean like on or around the nipples for tough gyno or something? Or a general dermal for systemic delivery? That would only offer a slow release effect I'd think. It may require higher doses than oral though, haven't tried it so I'm only guessing.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
You mean like on or around the nipples for tough gyno or something? Or a general dermal for systemic delivery? That would only offer a slow release effect I'd think. It may require higher doses than oral though, haven't tried it so I'm only guessing.
Would a site specific dermal help w/ stubborn gyno...I used one bottle of RXT and there was only minimal gyno loss.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I would think transdermal bio would be greater than oral seeing as how trans is realistically 20-25%. I doubt oral would be even half that, I think aromasin was 3% so I'd assume ATD to be similar. AS for hte site speicifc/localized trans, I've yet to see an effective product. You'd be better off just using it as a systematic carrier as that;s how it's going to turn out.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
What would be a good protocol for a minor case of gyno if I were to use it trans?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I thought I heard something about the molecular weight being over 300, therefore it would not be a good candidate for topical delivery. Please correct me if Im wrong.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I thought I heard something about the molecular weight being over 300, therefore it would not be a good candidate for topical delivery. Please correct me if Im wrong.
The MW is 284.4 actually, but the cut-off is closer to 400 in my experience.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
The MW is 284.4 actually, but the cut-off is closer to 400 in my experience.
Do you see DS making a local topical or releasing the pure powder anytime in the future Doc?

O14

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you see DS making a local topical or releasing the pure powder anytime in the future Doc?

O14
I have heard no talk of topical gels or powders in the immediate future. That would be a marketing choice, and I don't always get a say in that. We have a killer delivery system already developed if we ever do a topical, I can tell you that. Email Matt and Steve, demand topical! (LOL) Really though, as eager as I have been to do one, you would need to speak up and let DS know if you want something specific. It takes a long time to develop a new product so a lot of customer demand would be required to get it going I suppose.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I have heard no talk of topical gels or powders in the immediate future. That would be a marketing choice, and I don't always get a say in that. We have a killer delivery system already developed if we ever do a topical, I can tell you that. Email Matt and Steve, demand topical! (LOL) Really though, as eager as I have been to do one, you would need to speak up and let DS know if you want something specific. It takes a long time to develop a new product so a lot of customer demand would be required to get it going I suppose.
Well, Thanks for the heads-up Doc!

I guess all of us here at AM need to chime in....I'm sure people would be interested, esp since the good doc has given the thumbs up on the delivery system....Sounds good to me.

O14

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you rock, how do you know all this ****

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the daily dose for an systemic topical ATD?