What do you guys think

joeybenz

Awards
I'm currently looking to do my next cycle and I wanted to know what you guys think about this:

wk 1-6 test prop 50mg
wk 1-6 test susp 50mg
wk 1-6 tren 50mg

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ED, EOD?

bodyweight, AAS experience, diet?

joeybenz

Awards
ED and this will be my 4th cycle diet is pretty clean
5'9 185 24yrs old

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
wk 1-6 test prop 50mg
wk 1-6 test susp 50mg
wk 1-6 tren 50mg

maybe run it a little longer (8-10 weeks ?), sounds like a very androgenic stack, what are your goals, how many days a week will you inject tren and propionate, don't forget to run an AI (test susp is the baddest at gyno). I guess you will inject suspension post work out on worked muscles ?? Let us know more

joeybenz

Awards
I'm looking to inject Everyday I will run 10mg of nolva ed throughout the cycle and run clomid for pct. Am I missing anything? I'm looking to gain about 15-20lbs is that possible with this cycle

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oil based or water based susp?

if water based you are better of 2xed

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yup you have to know if it is oil or water, it says micronized ??? wtf lol, are you sure it's not creatine ? :) and 10mg nolva throughout the cycle is not enough man, 50mg of test susp ED is roughly the equivalent of more than 500mg of a longer ester test injected EW (based on the fact that 500mg of enanthate each week will lead to approximately 44mg of systemic test ED minus ester weight) ... plus you will take also test prop.. you will have to deal with a lot of estro floating around... you better go with an AI and keep the nolva for pct

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
200mg of formestane sprayed everyday should do wonders.