8th week of cycle and no signs of shutdown

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

8th week of cycle and no signs of shutdown

I'm on my 8th week of a 12 week cycle of test enan, 600mg/wk and deca, 300mg/wk. My boys are still normal size. I've felt a little throb once in a while but nothing else. Is this unusual?

2. Ghosting

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny666
    I'm on my 8th week of a 12 week cycle of test enan, 600mg/wk and deca, 300mg/wk. My boys are still normal size. I've felt a little throb once in a while but nothing else. Is this unusual?
    The size of your "boys" is not a good indication of test production. This is the exact reason everyone thinks Clomid rocks for PCT.
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ghosting I don't understand when you say size doesn't mean you are shut down that is why guys think Clomid is good for PCT.

Also what would be a better indicator of shut down? Blood test and if so which specific test.
    Thanks

I understand what the original poster is saying. There are guys who do no HCG and no CLomid during a cycle and get VERY little to no nut shrinkage, but I would e imagine they would still be suffering shut down.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

4. Ghosting

Clomnid is very useful for making the boys bigger from sperm, no doubt about it. Clomiphene is used in fertility clinics. However testicle size is not a good indication of how much test they are putting out. Think of all the guys that go to see the doctor, with normal size testicles, big loads, but they go on HRT because although everythings looks & works fine, their test levels are sup par. Thats what I mean when I say size isnt a good indication. I realize when everyone starts taking exogenous anabolic compounds, they see their boys shrink up like raisins. So the immediate assumption is ball equals test output.

IMO it should be blood work and look at your total test is always good, but I say that the free test is what matters.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

So, would I need HCG for PCT or would a protocol of Clomid and Nolvadex serve the purpose of bringing my "boys" back to normal?
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hcg should be used when on cycle not off .. its suppressive and a poor choice for pct .. nolva is for pct
    do a search on "hcg*" the * will allow you to search for it since its less than 4 letters .. you'll find everything you need
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    hcg should be used when on cycle not off .. its suppressive and a poor choice for pct .. nolva is for pct
    do a search on "hcg*" the * will allow you to search for it since its less than 4 letters .. you'll find everything you need
    Bumps Glens advice, please no hcg during PCT. I would focus more on serms and others supps to target cortisol and such.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

Thanks for all the useful info. I was under the impression that HCG was used for PCT. I'm glad I didn't make that mistake! Thanks again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-G-H towards end of cycle and into 2nd week of PCT???
    By Platinum_01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. Week 7 of cycle and snore like a chainsaw all the sudden.
    By depfreeman450 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:21 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:18 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 07:03 PM
  5. 2 week m1t cycle and no pct?
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 12:42 PM