Steriods Changes the age you really are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changing

Banned
Awards
I'm watching this special about little hurcules that 11yr boy thats cut up like a mutha.

They had him take a bone age test and other tests but what stiked me was when they said "is his age really his age?" so they made him take bone tests..

Anyone know if steriods changes the age you really are?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would think only if you were taking them before you reached sexually maturity.. ie before the age of 21-22 in males..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That was the wierdest post I've ever read.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm watching this special about little hurcules that 11yr boy thats cut up like a mutha.

They had him take a bone age test and other tests but what stiked me was when they said "is his age really his age?" so they made him take bone tests..

Anyone know if steriods changes the age you really are?
Nothing can change the age you really are. From my reading, used judicsiouly steroids and other hormones like GH can extend your life and keep you looking and feeling a lot younger. I guess in the young, depending on how they were used, they can cause growth not in line with a person's actual age or stunt growth in a similar way. Your body depends on hormonal triggers for development. Messing with them can change how you develop, which is why no one should use until they're an adult.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
What were the results of the bone tests?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
The reason he had to take the test was experts couldn`t believe he had that kind of development
at his age when his levels of TEST would be so low...

Mr X

Awards
I wasn't going to post something, but this thread is REALLY dumb. They did a bone test because they wanted to make sure his parents weren't lying about his age. The bone test had nothing to do with steroids.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That was the wierdest post I've ever read.
jmh80, I feel VERY insulted by what you said.

By you making this statement it is quite apparent that your AM settings are set so that you will NOT see any of MY posts.

CROWLER

sonicbum

Awards

By you making this statement it is quite apparent that your AM settings are set so that you will NOT see any of MY posts.

CROWLER
now im confused, was that sarcasm??????lol

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
You didn`t post anything that I see....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
now im confused, was that sarcasm??????lol
yep Just a dig on myself. lol

I figured if I put a little smiley in my post he would see it was a joke before he read the whole post and ruin the joke :)

CROWLER

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Actually Cro, your posts aren't weird, just pure space cadet, bro.

You've got to keep working to get down to this guy's level. Good luck with it.

ibenchmorethanu

Awards
Bush's stance is anti Roe v. Wade and it's no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.