Making MENT Powder into an Injectable

Mr X

Awards
I'm very clueless when it comes to making my own injectables. How would I go about making MENT powder into an injectable?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any ideas on the solubility of it, but it is an acetate ester, and from Big Cats profile the dosage is 50-100mg/day. Probably make it around 100mg/ml, and I am sure something like 3% BA and 10-15% BB would work fine. You could try posting over at conversionboard.com and I think basskilleronline.com has alot of homebrewing info there.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I'm very clueless when it comes to making my own injectables. How would I go about making MENT powder into an injectable?
Hey Mr. X, so you are going through with the MENT? For the beginning of the year that we talked about or sooner? Sorry dude, I just want to see the results, seems like a really cool compound. If you get good results I might even start thinking about the pin.

Mr X

Awards
Hey Mr. X, so you are going through with the MENT? For the beginning of the year that we talked about or sooner? Sorry dude, I just want to see the results, seems like a really cool compound. If you get good results I might even start thinking about the pin.
I won't be going through with the MENT right away, but the compound really intrigues me, so I'm contimplating buying some. It's pretty expensive, so I'm not exactly sure yet. I'm figuring out how expensive the whole cycle would cost me. If I did decide on buying it, I probably wouldn't even use it til around July, maybe later.

Mr X

Awards
I dont have any ideas on the solubility of it, but it is an acetate ester, and from Big Cats profile the dosage is 50-100mg/day. Probably make it around 100mg/ml, and I am sure something like 3% BA and 10-15% BB would work fine. You could try posting over at conversionboard.com and I think basskilleronline.com has alot of homebrewing info there.
What do you mean by 3% BA and 10-15% BB? Use both of them together? How much of each if so? Also, is all I do is put them both into a Vial and then shake it up and it's ready to go? Is there a homebrewing guide somewhere for total noobs that anyone can recommend? For now I'm just searching and trying to learn.
Also, does anyone have anymore input?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by 3% BA and 10-15% BB? Use both of them together? How much of each if so? Also, is all I do is put them both into a Vial and then shake it up and it's ready to go? Is there a homebrewing guide somewhere for total noobs that anyone can recommend? For now I'm just searching and trying to learn.
If you don't know what he means by that... then... wow. He just told you how much of each. That percentage of the total volume. I don't want to sound like a dick, but if you're considering brewing.. you should really know that.

He also gave you links to guides. Also there are many threads that a search would turn up. Don't expect us to outline it for you dude, we did our homework, go do yours.. please.:gotsearch

Mr X

Awards
If you don't know what he means by that... then... wow. He just told you how much of each. That percentage of the total volume. I don't want to sound like a dick, but if you're considering brewing.. you should really know that.

He also gave you links to guides. Also there are many threads that a search would turn up. Don't expect us to outline it for you dude, we did our homework, go do yours.. please.:gotsearch
Did I not say I don't know anything about homebrewing? I'm learning, and I probably wouldn't if I could buy this stuff made already. I thought that those percentages were purity amounts or something. I just came back to edit my question because after searching, I realized it was a bit dumb...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Did I not say I don't know anything about homebrewing? I'm learning, and I probably wouldn't if I could buy this stuff made already. I thought that those percentages were purity amounts or something. I just came back to edit my question because after searching, I realized it was a bit dumb...
Yeah that's why I had that reaction.

Ok, so search more.. read up, and you'll have a general idea. You'll take into account molecular weights, esters, melting points, etc. All that should give you an idea of what percentage of solvents to use. Some require only BA, others require BA, and BB. Some are easy, some are hard... you'll see.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Are you saying you never had to ask these questions? He's asking before hes trying to make it, that is what youa re supposed to do. If not ask now, when should he ask these questions? After he bought the compound and material? After he tries mixing it once? I think right now is a great time for him to ask the question.

Mr. X: I dont homebrew or know much about it, but im almost positive you need to filter it when putting it into a vial. Try looking at CEM in the sponser section. He has stuff for homebrewing.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm saying that those questions were answered by being pointed in the right direction, ie links!!!! He said it himself that a search answered his question. I'm just promoting searching before asking. Searches will turn up a ton of info on that particular subject. That's how I did it, and people before me. It's a USEFUL tool.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see what you are trying to say. Sorry about my response. I didn't see your point.