hot flashes interrupting sleep

Thracian

Awards
Quick question please. Just started my 1st cycle. I'm 3 weeks into a cycle of 500 mg test enan/wk with 25 mg d-bol 1st 4-6 weeks. Everythings going good except for the hot flashes. Like one continual flash almost. My searches tell me this is to be expected but I couldn't find any recomendations for a remedy. Is there one or should I learn to tolerate it? I can handle it during the day but is there anything I can do to sleep at night?
Thanks, looks like a great sight!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
turn your a/c on low or buy a fan....when i'm on tren i wake up in a huge pool of sweat...its gross.....

Thracian

Awards
Thanks, man. I've cranked up the a/c and got out the fan. Nothing you can take?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nope and you kinda get used to after a while

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
turn your a/c on low or buy a fan....when i'm on tren i wake up in a huge pool of sweat...its gross.....
Tren sweats are the worst!!!! Man, until you have experienced it you wouldn't believe it.. Sleeping, sitting, eating, whatever you sweat your ass off..

This summer, while waiting in the first water park ride of the day I sweat sooo much I was completely drenched.. I fit right in w/ everybody who had been on the rides all day.

On the good side, it means your metabolism is cooking..

Dbol and Test, I have never had a problem..

Thracian

Awards
Any use in running low dose Nolva/Clomid or would that just defeat the purpose? I understand most everyone suggests holding off on this until PCT as it can effect gains. I can live with it if I have to, just didn't know if I have to or not.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
you may want to try taking some melatonin to improve sleep patterns and make yourself sleep better...no guarantees as to whether or not that is strong enough to combat tren sweats though.

worth a shot since melatonin is so cheap...I used like 6mg before sleep every night while on tren ace I believe.

regards,
COTC

Thracian

Awards
Thanks. Any dependancy problems with melatonin?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I never experienced any myself...and if im not mistaken i believe it is a non-habit forming herbal sleep remedy so it should not cause any dependency like tylenol PM etc.

However, bear in mind that you should take periodic breaks from it as it can be suppressive to your body's own natural production of melatonin. I would take whenever the tren sleeplessness kicked in and run it through the rest of the cycle...once the cycle was done I would stay off of it for AT LEAST as long as I was on + the time i was on PCT (usually 6 weeks)

regards,
COTC

Thracian

Awards
Thanks for the advice. The melatonin worked well. I had to up the dose to 3 mg, but that did the trick. I've bought some Valerian root also but haven't tried it yet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 13
Anabro Anabolics 2
Testosaurus Anabolics 5
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 85