Bold. Ok standalone for a runner?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im looking for some feedback on the use of EQ alone. I dont want to add test becuase of the pumps that causes...
Im up for suggestions though if someone could give me a good planned out cycle that would not give me hindering pumps in my legs or anything.
Does EQ cause pumps like test does?
im a mid distance runner so im not looking at winny or anything of that nature.

I would try EPO but the cost and the dangers of the product are very high.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
... why do you think test causes pumps?

eq will make running difficult .. your chins will be killing you

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well endurence runners use EPO...whats the difference

candyman26

Awards
boldenone actually boosts epo so Itll help your endurance, but Isnt it a little too late to take anything thatll stick in your system for that long?

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why would eq hurt your chins...?

I also read that EQ helps your endurance/cardio

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it does help endruence and everything...but i just dont want a crazy pump...also...whats blood pressure like on this stuff? any different, much different?

yes thats the only thing im worried about is detection time.

briancaswell

Awards
bold

slight bp increase w/ eq- and the above is correct- a looooong clearance time and is readily detected, so if you are going to be tested at any time, i wouldn't mess w/ it. plus, it won't really help your endurance- it is one of those things that look good on paper, but the real world feedback is not so good (i know b/c i have tried it to up my endurance and it didn't work). Eq gave me painful calf tightness on any distance over 200 yards- not really worth it

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
talk to anyone that's on 600-800mg of eq and ask how it feels when they do their cardio

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
a "friend" currently has about 600mg of EQ tucked neatly away in his thigh muscles as we speak, and he can attest to the fact that after only two sets of bench, he is thoroughly unable to continue due to the almost painful pumps. Of course, he also has 600mg of Test Suspension in him as well....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I cant remember if you just run the 400 or run that and the 800. if the bold is for the 400, thats a sprint. I would not expect much from the epo in that short of a distance. I would build some lean muscle for that race. orals would leave your system quick. are you concerned about lethargy from 1-t, maybe winny.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im into the 800 really.
....this is disapointing about the somewhat "bad" feedback. i was looking foward of hopefully starting something like this.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i only hit 49 in the 400 but i dont do any sprint drills. well....
i do 400 work outs and all that but mostly to build for the 800.
EPO would be the best but its so dang expensive and dangerous

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think im just gonna stick to el natural. its worked well so far.

candyman26

Awards
well like I told you anything like eq is way too risky I can asume that your and NCAA athlete so trust me you will be made an example of. Winny hurts some peoples joints(hurts mine) so If I were you I wouldnt even try that until after the season to test it. Far as I can see the only thing you can use is igf 1, a transdermal test(the pumps are not crazy), something theyve never even heard of like emax or sd,gh, slin, maybe try some var, and get you some citruline malate that crap helps my endurance.