Can someone correct me on this real quick

Squats

Awards
If im in the middle of a cycle of either AAS or PH's and i start to get gyno, all i have to do is take nolva in the morning when i wake up for about 3 days or until the gyno is gone @ a dose of about 20mgs / day right???

But while doin this i still continue on with the cycle right?

And after the gyno's gone i don't need to touch nolva again until PCT right?

THanx guys.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If im in the middle of a cycle of either AAS or PH's and i start to get gyno, all i have to do is take nolva in the morning when i wake up for about 3 days or until the gyno is gone @ a dose of about 20mgs / day right???

But while doin this i still continue on with the cycle right?

And after the gyno's gone i don't need to touch nolva again until PCT right?

THanx guys.
If you start to get gyno, your best to take 40-60mg ed until it reverses itself... Yes you may continue your cycle, and once the gyno reverses itself, it's a good idea to take 10mg-20mg ed for the remainder of the cycle. Dosing at night time would be better then the morning I believe...(or 2/3 night time, 1/3 morning if it was me).

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you start to get gyno, hit the Nolva for a high dose for a few days, then you can lower it throughout the cycle if needed. Or, just watch for signs of gyno and use the Nolva as needed.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I also agree with dosing at bed time. I think taking it once a day is fine for it to stay active. Taking it twice a day is only needed if concerned about liver toxicity from a large dose at one time.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
bump for night time - Estrogen levels are typically higher at night. Even though I beleive the t1/2 of Nolva is a couple of days.

Squats

Awards
so once the gyno is gone u still have to keep taking the nolva?

and then hit the normal dose when PCT time comes?

And while all this is happening you can continue your cycle as tho nothin is wrong?

just clearing things up, thanx guys

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You can stop once it has subsided. You can also take a low dose throughout your cycle for safety reasons, but it is not necessary. If symptoms arise again, you can hit the higher dose until it subsides again. However, if you are more prone to gyno, it is not a bad idea to take it throughout the cycle at a low dose. You continue your cycle as normal. A small dose of gyno may hinder some of your gains, but not all that bad. Once your cycle is complete, then use the normal recommended PCT protocall.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so once the gyno is gone u still have to keep taking the nolva?
Well if you got it on cycle.. and nothing changes about your cycle... you'll probably get it again, so yes use it at a lower dose through out or utilize an AI.

and then hit the normal dose when PCT time comes?
Correct.

And while all this is happening you can continue your cycle as tho nothin is wrong?
Correct.

just clearing things up, thanx guys
Your welcome. :)

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In addition I'll add.. if your experience gyno during say a dbol/test portion of a cycle... and used nolva to knock it down.... You'd probably wouldn't have a problem with gyno after the dbol portion and continueing nolva at that time would more then likely not be required... (but if nothing changed, then it's probably your safest bet to continue throughout).