Liquid Clomid/Novladex FAQ

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. the tabs are listed on almost any phamcy site that I have seen as tamoxifen citrate..
    link to webmd from a search for Nolvadex
    http://my.webmd.com/hw/breast_cancer...tselectedguid={5FE84E90-BC77-4056-A91C-9531713CA348} notice that in the first paragraph..

2. This question was covered slightly, but I would like further clarification. You stated that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) has an absolutely horrible taste. I was wondering if you could mix it with a drink, say Lemonade or Protein shake or even just dilute it with water, and then drink it? Would this be ok to do, or is it better to just take it like a man and swallow the nasty stuff? Thanks for the help!
    •   

3. I also have a question regarding the doses of Nolvadex. I read somewhere on here that the recommended dose for treating a pre-existing (non-PH induced) case of gyno is 80mg/day. How long would you recommend taking this dose? 2 weeks, or longer? Should the doses get progressively smaller? And can all 80mg be consumed at one time, or should it be spread out into 2 or 3 servings? Thank you.

4. How long does tamoxifen remain in the bloodstream? I am planning to get some blood work done to determine my testosterone levels while I decondition for HST. If my PCT ends on Monday, how long should I wait for the test? Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj
    How long does tamoxifen remain in the bloodstream? I am planning to get some blood work done to determine my testosterone levels while I decondition for HST. If my PCT ends on Monday, how long should I wait for the test? Thanks.
    Nolva has a halflife of 7 days.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO
    This sure helps answer many of the ???? people have. The price is great. I'm going with clomid my next cycle, screw 6-oxo.
    Well some people swear by 6-oxo but I also know people who swear by Formastane and I personally think both are bunk. But clomid is a estrogen antagonist/agonist that also stimulate FSH where as 6-oxo is suppose to be an anti-aromatase/aromatase suicidor of so sort meaning that 6oxo is suppose to irreversably and permenantly bind to the aromatase enzyme

7. what is the shelf life of liquid nolva?

8. Quote Originally Posted by w00kie
    what is the shelf life of liquid nolva?
    I believe it's a couple of years if kept in a cool dark place (closet, etc.)
  9. need liquid form

Someone please pm me how I can get the liquid form as I do not have a scrip. I tried to pm but I'm not allowed?
  10. tattoopierced1

you gotta be a board supporter to PM. check out some of our fine board sponsers and you'll find a solution to your answer.

11. This is a great thread. Sorry to bring it from the dead, I wanted to sub it for later use.

12. Can sumone pm me a legit site to order from? Thanks!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Erikeckert View Post
    Can sumone pm me a legit site to order from? Thanks!
    Check the banners on the site that are advertising liquids...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. liquid clomid?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:22 PM
  2. Where to get Liquid Clomid and Liquid Novladex
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:11 PM
  3. 6-oxo vs. Liquid Clomid
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics