Liquid Clomid/Novladex FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by good_guye28
    with all the knowledge from this web site i have learned more in the few months i have been a member than about 5 years of reading magazines. so any help you guys give is greatly appreciated.
    thanks again.
    thats cuz most publications (weidler, etc) sucks. unless you enjoy paying 4.99 for looking at ads for celltech, NO2, pure protein bars, and GH's. its great to ask quesitons directly to members who know so much about this field.
    Sage

2. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Originally posted by good_guye28
    yeah its some nasty tasting stuff. i was beginning to wonder if i was gonna get mine, i ordered from liquidresearch and it took like 7 days. i sent them a couple of emails and it took a while but they did respond. in the future ill be ordering from somewhere else.
    yeah i wasnt happy with my order either.. i ordered nolva and they wrote me back an email 3 days later that says they were actually out of nolva and they were sorry for the inconvenience.. they said they would give me the nolva when they got it (4 days later) and they would offer me a free bottle of anything i choose.. i chose the clen cause hell i didnt need dex or any anti-e's (since the nolva wasnt for me and i had already used my nolva) so i told them send me a bottle of clen with it.. well i got the order and it came with two things of nolvadex.. so i wasnt really happy with that..
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.17%

even though i have been done with my prohormone cycle for like 4 weeks now, do u think it would be too late to start taking nolva?

cause i have been taking 6oxo but im still having erectile problems...should i be doing something stronger?

intense_p
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

Well it should boost your natural testosterone and eliminate estrogen but I am surprised that you are still having problems after four weeks. You could try it but I would probably see a doctor to. See how low your test really is if you can get a blood test and maybe have him give you a diagnosis.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

ok just a quick question..... i cant seem to find the proper dosage amount for nolva AND clomid for pct... i have found bouth by their selves but my question is by takeing them bouth does it alter the amount of one or the other you should take.....also how long should you take them for a 2 or 4 week cycle of m1t... so i am sorry to ask and i know this will piss someone off but i was finding dead ends.....SORRY!!

L8ter
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Sorry guys, been looking, cant find anything on the best time to take Nolva and with or without food? was reading above about clomid...
    cheers
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.35%

Quote Originally Posted by mike69
    Sorry guys, been looking, cant find anything on the best time to take Nolva and with or without food? was reading above about clomid...
    cheers
    With food. There's not a best time to take it since the half life is long (I believe 35 hours). If taking 20mg/day, a single dose is fine. If taking 30mg or 40mg, dose 15mg or 20mg 2X/day approx 12 hours apart.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

Cheers supersoldier. This is a very informative thread!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

just a quicky, i have the PN nolva with a pump dispenser, is one squirt 0.5ml as it seems like a very small amount?????
    thanx
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.88%

thanks for the good knowledge, gonna to go with nolva in a week after two weeks of m1t,
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.5%

does anyone else have any problems using the pump dispenser using PN nolva? Mine keeps getting blocked and i can never get the stuff out! I think im going to have to try to get a 1ml dropper from a chemists as im struggling to ensure im getting the correct dosages!
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mike69
    does anyone else have any problems using the pump dispenser using PN nolva? Mine keeps getting blocked and i can never get the stuff out! I think im going to have to try to get a 1ml dropper from a chemists as im struggling to ensure im getting the correct dosages!
    You can get an oral syringe from any pharmacy for about $1.50. Thats the best way to get exact dosing.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This really should be in the sticky but tamoxifen citrate is only 66% tamoxifen so liquid nolva needs to be dosed 1.5x to get the real amount of nolva. Hence 3grams of tamoxifen citrate is really only 2grams of active ingredient.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.98%

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    This really should be in the sticky but tamoxifen citrate is only 66% tamoxifen so liquid nolva needs to be dosed 1.5x to get the real amount of nolva. Hence 3grams of tamoxifen citrate is really only 2grams of active ingredient.
    Thats kind of a massive thing to overlook in an FAQ.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Marcus.. I would like to see where you found that information about the tab form of Nolvadex being pure please... post it
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.25%

Great info guys! Thanks a bunch
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    Marcus.. I would like to see where you found that information about the tab form of Nolvadex being pure please... post it
    My previous post stated that liquid nolva may be 'underdosed', not about tabs being pure. But I'm quite certain that the tab form does not have the same problem because I did a quick google search and found the following at AstraZeneca's site:-
    "..10 mg Tablets containing tamoxifen as the citrate in an amount equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.."
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

to clarify...

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    My previous post stated that liquid nolva may be 'underdosed', not about tabs being pure. But I'm quite certain that the tab form does not have the same problem because I did a quick google search and found the following at AstraZeneca's site:-
    "..10 mg Tablets containing tamoxifen as the citrate in an amount equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.."
    ...does this all mean that we should consider tamox. citrate powder less potent indeed, up the doses to make sure 60mg is 60mg, etc. This may sound silly, but I still don't have a handle on whether or not this is the case. Some other people seem to think the potency issue is not valid. Thanks...just trying to get the facts!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

I can no longer find this stuff....

Is there no longer a member store for us anymore. I have been wanting to buy some liquid Nolva/Tamox and am having trouble finding it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Let me know.

C2
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

Found it.....

Okay, I found it now. I just kept trying to go back to where I bought before and they no longer have it. I did just find some though.

C2
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.42%

the tabs are listed on almost any phamcy site that I have seen as tamoxifen citrate..
    link to webmd from a search for Nolvadex
    http://my.webmd.com/hw/breast_cancer...tselectedguid={5FE84E90-BC77-4056-A91C-9531713CA348} notice that in the first paragraph..
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

This question was covered slightly, but I would like further clarification. You stated that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) has an absolutely horrible taste. I was wondering if you could mix it with a drink, say Lemonade or Protein shake or even just dilute it with water, and then drink it? Would this be ok to do, or is it better to just take it like a man and swallow the nasty stuff? Thanks for the help!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

I also have a question regarding the doses of Nolvadex. I read somewhere on here that the recommended dose for treating a pre-existing (non-PH induced) case of gyno is 80mg/day. How long would you recommend taking this dose? 2 weeks, or longer? Should the doses get progressively smaller? And can all 80mg be consumed at one time, or should it be spread out into 2 or 3 servings? Thank you.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

How long does tamoxifen remain in the bloodstream? I am planning to get some blood work done to determine my testosterone levels while I decondition for HST. If my PCT ends on Monday, how long should I wait for the test? Thanks.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.42%

Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj
    How long does tamoxifen remain in the bloodstream? I am planning to get some blood work done to determine my testosterone levels while I decondition for HST. If my PCT ends on Monday, how long should I wait for the test? Thanks.
    Nolva has a halflife of 7 days.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.4%

Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO
    This sure helps answer many of the ???? people have. The price is great. I'm going with clomid my next cycle, screw 6-oxo.
    Well some people swear by 6-oxo but I also know people who swear by Formastane and I personally think both are bunk. But clomid is a estrogen antagonist/agonist that also stimulate FSH where as 6-oxo is suppose to be an anti-aromatase/aromatase suicidor of so sort meaning that 6oxo is suppose to irreversably and permenantly bind to the aromatase enzyme
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.14%

what is the shelf life of liquid nolva?
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.58%

Quote Originally Posted by w00kie
    what is the shelf life of liquid nolva?
    I believe it's a couple of years if kept in a cool dark place (closet, etc.)
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

need liquid form

Someone please pm me how I can get the liquid form as I do not have a scrip. I tried to pm but I'm not allowed?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

you gotta be a board supporter to PM. check out some of our fine board sponsers and you'll find a solution to your answer.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.95%

This is a great thread. Sorry to bring it from the dead, I wanted to sub it for later use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. liquid clomid?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:22 PM
  2. Where to get Liquid Clomid and Liquid Novladex
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:11 PM
  3. 6-oxo vs. Liquid Clomid
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31