Tren & Adipocyte Necrosis

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I've heard that tren's fat burning abilities stem from it's prostaglandin stimulation. Since we know PGF2a causes adipocyte necrosis, would it be a reasonable assumption to say that tren does as well?

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My guess is that that is big leap, but good question regardless. I don't really know.

If it cellular necrosis were occuring, it might explain the renal issues related to tren.

I still doubt it. I think tren's fat burning abilities have more to do with it incredibly strong AR binding. I've also heard it will bind to, and temporarily disfigure the receptors of cortisol, which is why tren is so anti-catabolic. It literally renders cortisol useless.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Tren "thins out" the skin. Is this related to fat burning or is it another mechanism?

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I've heard that Tren "thins out" the skin. Is this related to fat burning or is it another mechanism?
The actual dermal layers I wouldn't imagine would get thinner or thicker, they are always 3-4mm. It might cause chemical changes in the cells that would cause them to change in size, however.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It must be fat burning people describe as thinning skin. I did a bit of searching on it out of curiosity and couldn't find anything other than fat burning discussions.

Edit: On a side note, I find it interesting how many old AM threads come up in google searches. Must have been indexed before registration was required(?).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Google pulls a lot of AM threads. We're big fish in a small tank, lol.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
never used it but it sure sounds like an interesting compound.