Bold Cypionate?

Carlito

Banned
Awards
I'd like to know if any of youguys ever heard of this and/or have more info including links I can research on. I did a google search and still could not find anything about bold cypionate.
Thanks in advance guys,:)
Carlito

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
okay I did a quick edit on your post because it looked like you were doing a source check..
anyway, so you would like to see if anyone has any links or info on Boldene cypionate...

Carlito

Banned
Awards
okay I did a quick edit on your post because it looked like you were doing a source check..
anyway, so you would like to see if anyone has any links or info on Boldene cypionate...
Sorry about that, it was not my intention..yes I want to know if someone has any info/links about it.
Thanks,
Carlito

biomax

Awards
I'd like to know if any of youguys ever heard of this and/or have more info including links I can research on. I did a google search and still could not find anything about bold cypionate.
Thanks in advance guys,:)
Carlito
It has been availible in South Africa for about 4 years from an UG lab.I have used it twice in the past with good results.It's definitely not very common.The brand I used went under the name of Equibol. 100mg/ml in a 10ml multidose vial.