"You don't smell like you"

cretinx

Awards
I've been taking 50mg/winstrol every morning for about 6 days now - I had sex with my ex girlfriend last night (yeah yeah I don't need relationship advice) and she told me I don't smell like myself anymore. She said I smell like plastic - since the winny is the only change to my diet/routine I'm wondering if its messing with my body enough to change my natural smell?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol don't mean to laugh bro but that is funny My g/f said my stuff tasted really weird when I was on nolva but I don't know about that..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lol don't mean to laugh bro but that is funny My g/f said my stuff tasted really weird when I was on nolva but I don't know about that..
Max, I may be wrong but I read in a nurse's handbook that one of Nolvadex's routes for leaving the body is through seminal fluid. Your girl might have been getting a small dose everytime you nutted in her mouth... :)

I noticed myself that I smell more pungent on cycle than off... I normally don't really have B.O. off cycle. This is probably to be expected, if you think about it..... but plastic?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe thats the explination behind that new stupid looking TV program where in the advertisement the little girl is like "Mommy, you smell different...".

Its because she's on gear, LOL.

cretinx

Awards
dude that's what she said

believe me, I was wtfing too.

cretinx

Awards
50mg tabs

I'm also taking fish oil and a friend told me that fish oil made her smell different, according to her boyfriend.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
This is very strange because I had something similar happen to me. I know PH and steroids are diff, but when I was on 1-AD my girlfriend said that I had a different smell about me. It was the most bizzarre thing, she couldn't put a finger on what it smelled like, but she said it was like a sour type smell, possibly my breath, but it was def. from 1-AD???? Maybe the Doc could have an answer for us....

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, when you take anabolic it does change your body chemistry and that would include the smell of your body. When I was on a 1ad cycle, my cologne irritated my skin and it started to burn my skin because my body chemistry changed. When I completed the 1ad cycle and a couple of weeks went by…the problem went away. When I take vitamin packs for a long period of time, my urine and skin start to smell like the vitamin pack. The anabolic will enter your body fluids and cause a nasty taste and smell. It’s nothing like having vitamins sweat through your skin during a workout and everyone around you smell the scent.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I def. know the wtf with you smell different. I know when i have at least 200 gms of Protein i "smell" different to my wife. Last year when i came off a m1t, mohn cycle my wife was complaining all the time about me "smelling" different, i went to the doctor, and she could not tell me anything, so just drink some pineapple juice like 16oz before your going to get some, and she will be talking about how sweet you are, and she will forget the smell. Trust me it works my wife buys the pineapple juice for me.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha

Hmmm, that would explain why that chick got drunk during oral sex.

Hey, another Chi-Town in the house.

I def. know the wtf with you smell different. I know when i have at least 200 gms of Protein i "smell" different to my wife. Last year when i came off a m1t, mohn cycle my wife was complaining all the time about me "smelling" different, i went to the doctor, and she could not tell me anything, so just drink some pineapple juice like 16oz before your going to get some, and she will be talking about how sweet you are, and she will forget the smell. Trust me it works my wife buys the pineapple juice for me.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Smell different? Man...you guys need to learn to wash the genetelia between partners :lol:

(I tried to keep it PG-13 :))