next cycle options

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my first cycle I did test e 12 weeks 500mgs 2x a week, and dbol 30mgs 4 weeks...I got sick the last 3 weeks of the cycle and my pct didnt go as planned...so I was a little dissapointed cause I lost most of it...anyways...by dec/jan I'll be ready for my next cycle, I figure I'll go for an 8-10 week cycle and then another 8-10 week cycle someone around June...what i'm asking for is some advice for what to do on these upcomming cycles, should I do a bulker then cutter, or will the time inbetween be too much to really establish that...I'd really like to try deca and winny and maybe tren...can you guys just give me some guidence here on what you would recommend as far as planning these two cycles, I just need some rough idea's...thaks...

Squats

Awards
If your 1st cycle was test and dbol...

your 2nd cycle could be test and EQ which could be either a bulker or a cutter

annd your third could be a Lean bulk of Test, Deca, and Dbol

There are tons of options man, just pick which AAS fits your goals best

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, I think I wanna do a lean bulk 8-12 week cycle for winter, then before summer a short 6-8 week cutter

so maybe test/eq/deca (cause for deca you need at least 10 weeks right...?)

then maybe for the cutter...test prop, or sustanon and maybe some anavar or dbol...

a little more help please

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
EQ IMO should be run even longer if not AT LEAST as long as deca...an 8 week cycle of EQ is not nearly enough...i would wait until your 3rd try to go with EQ and run it for a minimum of 12 weeks as it can take up to 6 weeks to fully build in your system.

How about:
1-13 Test E 250mg 2x weekly
1-12 Deca 200mg 2x weekly
HCG if necessary weeks 4-13 250iu 2x weekly

regards,
COTC

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well my first cycle was test e 12 weeks and dbol 4 weeks...the test cycle seemed too long and I got sick and I wasent happy with my gains after that, that's why I wanted to do 10 weeks max...but if you insiste I'll give it another try...

how about the cutter cycle...thoughts...

Squats

Awards
for the cutter just go with some Test and either Winny/Var

test- 10-12 weeks
var/winny= 8-12 weeks

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could I do the cutter for 6-8 weeks with what test? and winny...