superdrol before and after

jjordanj

Awards
4 weeks in

here is my pic 4 weeks in weighing 250 22 ibs and still growing just have a few questions im going to do a 6 week cycle bc i am still growing im gonna do rebound xt for pct please guys dont flame what else should i do cant get clomid or nolva

Attachments

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jacked bro...looking good holmes. If doing the 6 weeker, make sure to get some bloodwork afterwords. SD is known to mess up cholesterol and the like, so be weary of that. Otherwise, if you're still growing like you said, then I agree might as well milk it...but no longer than 6 weeks.

For PCT, I would rather you use nolva/clomid, but RXT will suffice....but again, just keep an eye on cholesterol. Additonal things for PCT would include lean xtreme for cortisol reduction, a creatine/volumizer like V12 or one of the custom mixes that customnutritionwarehouse sells; a partioner such as GXR, or ephedrine, etc...any more questions, feel free to ask. Good luck with everything bud.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well done.

Agree with lifted in regard to duration.

I recommend maybe tapering down calories just slightly the last week or so as you have already gained quite a lot of weight already and to think it will continue linearly is unrealistic. JMO in my experience for my body type.

I'm also inclined to suggest nolva/clomid as well as anti-cort.

If you are not already running ALA, I recommend running ALA (=/>600mg/d) with a heavy handed loading or creatine mono or cee the last few days of the cycle, on through the first week, and continued at maintenance the duration of PCT. The ALA and creatine are synergistic and will be benefitial in helping retain your high glycogen/cell volume levels when the SD is done, further potentiating your retains.

jjordanj

Awards
thanks

hey guys i really appreciate the advice i have been reading this site for about 2 weeks and have been soaking up all the info one more question would tribulus or 6oxo or dhea have any effect for pct thanks again

jjordanj

Awards
i know

Well done.

Agree with lifted in regard to duration.

I recommend maybe tapering down calories just slightly the last week or so as you have already gained quite a lot of weight already and to think it will continue linearly is unrealistic. JMO in my experience for my body type.

I'm also inclined to suggest nolva/clomid as well as anti-cort.

If you are not already running ALA, I recommend running ALA (=/>600mg/d) with a heavy handed loading or creatine mono or cee the last few days of the cycle, on through the first week, and continued at maintenance the duration of PCT. The ALA and creatine are synergistic and will be benefitial in helping retain your high glycogen/cell volume levels when the SD is done, further potentiating your retains.
i know i should probaly taper the calories down but i wanna get 19 inch arms cold so bad they are at 18 and a half right now i have never had them 19 cold i feel like i could go right up to 260 but i dont know how healthy that qould be thanks for the advice here is a back pic

Attachments

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i really appreciate the advice i have been reading this site for about 2 weeks and have been soaking up all the info one more question would tribulus or 6oxo or dhea have any effect for pct thanks again
If using RXT, then I would say no to the 6oxo...just overkill IMO. Trib would do nicely for libido, that is if you encounter any problems with it from the SD's supression. FUZE or fenotest would do nicely...check out Scivations forum for more info on these products.

How many calories are you taking in/day now?

jjordanj

Awards
dosage

i started at 30 mgs of sd for week 1 and have done 40 weeks 2-4 and will drop back to 30 weeks 5-6 yeah i used to take roids when i was younger 18-19 never heavily though i also took some phs but quit 2 years ago never got to try m1t i wish i had just to see what it was like sd feels about the same as dbol for me i love this stuff i have one more question about dosage of rebound xt again i cant get nolva or clomid so if someone could please help out on the dosages per week i am very confused thanks alot