"The Ultimate Cycle", Anyone try it?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give this 8 week cycle a shot after I come back from Ireland. October 17th.... Has anyone given it a shot?

Week 1-5: Phera-Plex 20,20,20,10,10mg.
Week 4-8: Superdrol 10,10,20,20,20mg
Perfect Cycle: during the 8 week cycle for liver protection.
Rampage: one serving before workout.
Then a good PCT.
This cycle was attached to my new bottles of SD.

O

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give this 8 week cycle a shot after I come back from Ireland. October 17th.... Has anyone given it a shot?

Then a good PCT.
I usually only do 2 week cycles of SD. If it was me I would do just the opposite
Wk 1-5 Sd and Wk 4-8 PP.Maybe you could recover some during the last weeks from the SD up front.
Secondly this cycle seems very dry and at your age joint issues might be a concern.
If you have any Nandrolone-OH laying around might be good to throw in there.
I guess there reasoning is the SD is stonger than PP and you could keep making gains the last 4 weeks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I know it's against the grain, but if it were me, I'd go:
1-3 SD
4-8 PP

Y

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
try it & let me know how it goes. I've been considering the same cycle. :)

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
theres a kid at bb.com who's doing the cycle right now....

U

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
by pheraplex do you mean the ingredient in e...max? is there a product thats strictly pheraplex? i dont know aabout any of the new stuff. once i tried a few different "designer steroids" and realizing they didnt do crap for me i havent ever used them again so i havent kept up...whats worse is i hopped on the AAS bandwagon and have also found things (such as dbol) which dont do crap for me. are some people just non responsive to almost everything?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
by pheraplex do you mean the ingredient in e...max? is there a product thats strictly pheraplex? i dont know aabout any of the new stuff. once i tried a few different "designer steroids" and realizing they didnt do crap for me i havent ever used them again so i havent kept up...whats worse is i hopped on the AAS bandwagon and have also found things (such as dbol) which dont do crap for me. are some people just non responsive to almost everything?
Made by the same company who "made" SD..

Attachments

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
PP looks very cool, but I have yet to get some hard feedback on it.

Anyone used it long enough to give a review? Would be cool if it was used as a standalone....

Its pricey considering I'm not sure I would run it under 30 mgs at all, but that's me.

O14

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you're gonna do a transition cycle, most people get better results starting with the more androgenic items and phasing into the more anabolic hormones.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Why has there been virtually zero feedback on Phera-Plex?

C

cretinx

Awards
I don't know how "perfect" a cycle can be without test . . . . . what are you shooting for?

S

size

Awards
  • Established
a good PP log
a good AA log
Can't see them since I am not a member. Still, how many logs or feedback are present on that board? It seems to me that this product just is not getting much response,(+/-).

What is AA? Arachidonic Acid?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Can't see them since I am not a member.

What is AA? Arachidonic Acid?
ah true, forgot about that member thingy.

and i made a mistake meant to say AX which is Anabolically Xtreme which is the same as the "ultimate cycle".

Krzna is a member here and is the one doing the ultimate cycle, ill message him and ask him to post it here.

Q

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
This could be one sweet cycle but I'll let you guys do the lab rat routine for me. ;)

Then a good PCT.