am I going to be ok if I have 1-2 beers (im on sd)

fast89lx

Awards
I KNOW drinking is a big no no when you are on and is not the best thing in general but I like beer and am going out with some friends to a girls place for a party. I would like to have a beer or two but nothing more and would like to know how badly this is going to effect me. I'm taking liver supplements (liv.52) and drink a shitload of water (1.5 or so gallons daily) will that many beers hurt? Have been on SD since monday night this week.

Yes I did a search but didn't come up with the answer to my question.
Thanks!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, your liver will go to absolute ****!

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
your going to be fine,

I had about 5 beers one night when I was on SD back in May.... And I'm still here!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I KNOW drinking is a big no no when you are on and is not the best thing in general but I like beer and am going out with some friends to a girls place for a party. I would like to have a beer or two but nothing more and would like to know how badly this is going to effect me. I'm taking liver supplements (liv.52) and drink a shitload of water (1.5 or so gallons daily) will that many beers hurt? Have been on SD since monday night this week.

Yes I did a search but didn't come up with the answer to my question.
Thanks!
Why? Why risk it bro? Put some Peligrino, ice cubes and lime in a highball and look intelligent to your counterpart neanderthal bro's who drink beer all while comming out with no damage to your liver. :cheers: If you need liquid courage then you need to look to increase your confidence if that is your reason to drink.

People will say it's fine but honestly... it's not good IMHO. Why put something in your body that increases estrogen and cortisol and lowers testosterone and is empty calories?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I drink all the time while on. Other than a little anal bleeding/leakage, abdominal cramping, retinal spasms, premature ejaculation, crippling spontaneous calf cramps, job loss and being arrested for soliciting an under-age transvestite hooker ..... never had a problem.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I drink all the time while on. Other than a little anal bleeding/leakage, abdominal cramping, retinal spasms, premature ejaculation, crippling spontaneous calf cramps, job loss and being arrested for soliciting an under-age transvestite hooker ..... never had a problem.
awesome.. lmao

50joe

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, i just spit out the milk i was trying to drink...thanks for that haha

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
just drink loads of energy drinks (red bull in uk, shark etc) instead

size

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine. While it is not the best idea nutritionally, it is not going to cause any serious issues.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine. While it is not the best idea nutritionally, it is not going to cause any serious issues.
I don't believe it is advisable to consume adult beverages while using methylated substances. It's like with stacking methyls--it might not kill you, but it may put serious and unhealthy strain on your already taxed liver.

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't believe it is advisable to consume adult beverages while using methylated substances. It's like with stacking methyls--it might not kill you, but it may put serious and unhealthy strain on your already taxed liver.
2 beers? Come on ...

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
taking a couple tylenol is probaly more potentially dangerous. even that is a stretch. if your an alocholic, yeah, it is probaly a bad idea to start a methylated steroid. but a couple beers? Id be more concerned over the body composition affects than liver problems.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
do as you wish. Just remember that your liver is stressed. 1 or 2 beers isn't much. Do it every day, though, and it may be...

fast89lx

Awards
LOL some of you guys are too much. I'll prolly have one or two tonight, but thats it. And this is just a one time occourance I don't plan on having any more while I'm on cycle or pct.

GeneTikz

Awards
2 Beers is going to do absolutely nothing to your liver.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
It's your body, nobody going to decide it for you. Well, except for Big brother.

Personally, I had few drinks here and there.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
200mg of r-ALA per brew is excellent protection, but you're unlikely to get a buzz at all.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
If it's 'JUST' two beers then why isn't it 'JUST' two beers you can do without?

I think its irresponsible. And if two beers is fine, then I guess 3 is ok too. What about 4?

Of course, that's IMO... just as all other comments here are... but more than my opinion on the subject itself, I'd say I'm more annoyed by responses like:

"I did it and I'm ok!" or "I did it and I'm not dead!"

What is that supposed to mean? I'm not sure. I know what it does mean... nothing at all.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I heard from a guy at Sizzler, that if you partake in alcoholic beverages during PCT, it can give you a severe case of the "Gay"... He did airquotes too.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Now go drink your fancy beer and quit playing around with our hearts.