Whoa...is the prohormone board gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
rolled into the anabolic section now, mainly because the two are the same thing these days..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I guess I can see the reasoning. I think they are better separate, though. They aren't the same, and I prefer 2 categories myself. Now, the PH conversations are really mostly regarding new PS's, which could certainly be in the anabolics genre.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not odd when you think about it a bit.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping this for the others that could not find ph section.

scarfacebling

Awards
I think it should be split again. First there are other new prohormes likely to come out and it seemed to work just find separate before if it aint broken why fix it? plus in the anabolics section i dont want to read about some guys 1-ad 4-ad cycle JMO

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it should be split again. First there are other new prohormes likely to come out and it seemed to work just find separate before if it aint broken why fix it? plus in the anabolics section i dont want to read about some guys 1-ad 4-ad cycle JMO
get a clue

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm...This isn't about how you think the board should be run. Its done and isn't going back. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.