ryansm- thanks, buddy!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

ryansm- thanks, buddy!

Thanks for closing my thread, dude! For your info, I've tried searching for a straight answer on ATD replacing clomid, etc. I read a very vague thread that had the subject in it for maybe a sentence, but that was it. That's all I found, and i searched forever. I don't feel this was a stupid question, and I bet alot of other members are wondering the same thing as me. Please provide some help next time instead of closing my thread. Anyone care to help a brotha out? Let me repeat what I was asking... can ATD be a legitemate replacement for clomid, for those of us who don't want to feel like ****? I will be running my first cycle of anything (superdrol), and I will have fenugreek and nolva on hand. It would be appreciated...

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.41%

Quote Originally Posted by swoody
    Thanks for closing my thread, dude! For your info, I've tried searching for a straight answer on ATD replacing clomid, etc. I read a very vague thread that had the subject in it for maybe a sentence, but that was it. That's all I found, and i searched forever. I don't feel this was a stupid question, and I bet alot of other members are wondering the same thing as me. Please provide some help next time instead of closing my thread. Anyone care to help a brotha out? It would be appreciated...
    Wrong guy to mess with :\
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.64%

Quote Originally Posted by punta
    Wrong guy to mess with :\
    I'm not messin or tryin to start an arguement, just want some frekkin help with my pct, and that's all! I understand his position as moderator, and I assume he is there to moderate offensive postings and other crap that might put the integrity of this board into question. I just feel that closing my thread was unnecessary... again, can anyone kindly chime in with input on my question?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.91%

swoody, i would start with 10mg on the sd. then bumb it up to 20 for the last 2 weeks
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

there are a ton of threads on here about PCT.. I even think there is a Whole forum about it...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Type it into the search function, ATD* and you will get enough material to read for days maybe weeks. I am sure your answer can be found there. Honestly it is a new protocol to pct, so really it still comes to real world feedback, and there is a TON of this on the board which is why your post was closed. It is nothing personal when I or any other mod/admin closes your thread, it is done to keep things running smoothly.

7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swoody
    I just feel that closing my thread was unnecessary... again, can anyone kindly chime in with input on my question?
    Wrong. Its my thread.

If you don't like the way we operate, beat it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:05 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM
  3. Thank You Veterans!!!
    By Dave in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 09:28 PM
  4. Be thankful for what you have...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1