tren once a week?

cretinx

Awards
5'6" competitive athlete currently on 50mg winstrol/day. Walk around at 140lbs, compete at 132 lbs.

No serious events until next August, looking to run 500mg/test every week for 12 weeks and some tren this winter (plus the regular PCT), then lean out for competition naturally (losing weight is never a problem) around april for beach season and so I don't have to loose too much in july.

I would like to try Tren as I hear the gains are good and you keep them. I've found a good depot with a 4 day half life. Would I be ok running 200mg tren once a week or should I spread it out during the week?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
wuth a 4 day half like that would be tren acetate which is not suitible for once a week injections, in fact it needs to be injected eod. what your looking for is tren enanthate that should be shot at around 300mg/wk.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yup the only version suitable for one week shots would be tren enanthate, although you should better get some genuine para and inject 2 times / week...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
even tren enan is twice a week and para is best e3d or eod

ace needs to be ed or eod

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
para's ester chain is 7 carbons, it's active life is around 5-6 days, I don't see the point to inject more than 2 times a week, even more for the enanthate ??? it would be a waste then to utilise a longer ester like enan and inject it bi weekly. If you seek for very stable plasma levels then just go for the acetate and inject E2D .....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
french you are right theoretically speaking ... however anecdotal evidence supports what i'm saying

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
french you are right theoretically speaking ... however anecdotal evidence supports what i'm saying
I get your point, that's just me as my cycle which I'm going to start soon will consist among others gear of para (I've been lucky and got my hands on genuine stuff, 76mg/ml, altough I had to pay the price lol) and that I'll be injecting e3d ... I think a lot of users have got fake para thinking it was hexahydrobencyl carbonate but it was ace, it is common. The other problem with para is that with 76mg vials when you remove the ester only 50mg of tren remains, so that might be another factor.IMO injecting E2D is a pain in the ass given the fact that where I live syringes kits are expensive.

cretinx

Awards
I'm looking at Parabolan/Trenabol Depot 100

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would do test prop & tren week 1-6 then test prop & anavar 7-12. 50mg of each hormone ed would do you good.