PCT and post HRT.

Lionheart

Awards
My HRT Doc had me go 2 cycles back to back-300mg TC....the 400mg TC...HCG between.....I felt great/ back to normal...did a few PROHORMONES with it at about 3 week intervals( strength peak for contest).....I liked just feeling normal, but I am just sick of injections so I am going to do PCT and see where the old natural T 8 weeks after. I willl still be getting my HRT Script( they are adding 200mg Deca next time around) during this off period? So I will have a bt of a stock pile.

I am doing my PCT (had no more HCG($175) so I am going with standard clomid/nolva combo stacked with ALRI Retain and Ultra Hotter. I dropped a few pounds of water but everything else is the same.

What else would you guys suggest to use off cycle to gain more size and strength...any thoughts on the Hexatropin or other compounds? What has worked for others?

Thanks in advance!

tattoopierced1

focus in on your diet and maybe throw in some BCAAs (mega dosing) to help with strength and recovery. that is pretty high for injections, were those weekly or monthly?

Lionheart

Awards
focus in on your diet and maybe throw in some BCAAs (mega dosing) to help with strength and recovery. that is pretty high for injections, were those weekly or monthly?
300mg weekly weeks 1-10
400mg weekly weeks 13-22....kind of did a little taper..400/300/200/100 the last 4 weeks.
hcg-10/11/12

I take 20 EAA before train....20 g BCAA during training.....20g EAA and 20 g BCAA with my post training shake......would you take BCAA's the rest of the day then?
Diet is pretty good and clean except for 2 cheat meals weekly.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is this HRT?

What kind of doc do you go to to get 400mg weekly injections?

Who prescribes HRT in cycles??

And who prescribes Deca for HRT??

What country do you live in?

Lionheart

Awards
How is this HRT?
This is what they gave me.

What kind of doc do you go to to get 400mg weekly injections?
My sex drive was not where I wanted it and I still felt a little down...so they bumped me up...they are very progressive....AMA allows for up to 900mg weekly from what they told me.....

Who prescribes HRT in cycles??
Thats how they come....they only give enough for 10-12 weeks at a time...then they send the next script

And who prescribes Deca for HRT??
I said my joints were hurting and they suggested DECA......

What country do you live in?
USA

If the board moderators do not mind I will post the site....you must be over 35 or they won't even bother. I ask cause I don't want to break the rules and get banned!

tattoopierced1

damn, i've never heard of a Doc prescribing that much per week. Maybe you ought to head over to the Meso-RX forums and talk to SWALE on the HRT forum....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Lionheart.. not that we are not appreciative but lets just not post the site... but thanks for asking