How should i design my cycles

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Hi Bros , i just finished my first cycle which was quite good one, i've read many books and
been a member in many AAS forums for more than a year I still didn't get the answers to this :

I've done a one 10 weeks cycle of test enan. (500mg/week) I've gained 16 lbs(LBM,...no water , ... no ****)(i'm done with my first week ofPCT and still holding tight to the same wieght i've reached ) if I want to do a second cycle, third and fourth ...etc can it be beneficial to repeat same cycle or do I have to increase the dosage or do I have to use different kinds of AAS or do I have to stack it, i mean what should every cycle differ from the previous one ? I wanted things to remain simple and use as little as possible and gain the max out of every cycle.
I'm just lifting for health reasons and to build a good looking body, my stats are 32 yrs old lifting for 6 years (last 2 years dedicated) I weigh 240 lbs and 6'0 tall .

I know that many of you are much more educated and experienced than many of ppl i knew

Thanks in advance

FreakNasty22

Awards
One thing I would always do if i were you would be to wait and only do a couple of good cycles, a year bro instead of running them back to back with minimal wait in between, for instance if you run a 10 week cycle train 20 weeks natural afterwards, maybe run some igf-1 for pct or something that is not an androgen and then run another cycle

Mess

Awards
  • Established
thx Freak, i wouldnt mind runing 2 good cycles a year, what i had in mind actually was three ...

anyhow, i was wondering what those cycles would look like ? on what bases should i change the compound's, dosage..etc

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I tend to design my cycles on dosages/compunds that I've never tried before. In other words, switch it up so that your body doesn't adapt to the compounds/doses. If you ran a cyp/deca cycle, try a prop/tren cycle or an enanth/eq cycle. Experimenting with different compounds also gives you an idea of which you respond to the best. So, after you've done your share of experimentation, you can stick with the compounds/doses that you know will be the best for you. For me, I respond best to prop/tren/dbol combo. Deca/eq/winnie don't do squat for me.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
thats a good point, but what if i wanna stick to one compound, how many cycle can i run before my body adopts to that compound ??

this is an invitation to all the Chem. and vets and the people with experience of cycling AAS to join and make this thread a learning one for myself and every other member

Squats

Awards
i am also extremely interested in the answer to this question...

I wonder the same thing all the time...

Like, i wanna run my first AAS cycle of TestE @500mg/week and have my 2nd cycle consist of TestE and Dbol... but i always wonder if i'll have to use a higher dose of Test of if 500mg/week will be enough??

I'd like to do a good 2-3 cycles a year and i want the TestE or C to be the base of every cycle so i always wonder if i'll have to use higher doses of test every time cuz sooner or later i'll be up to a gram or 2 of test a week if that keeps up.

ANy feedback would be great. THANX

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont run the same drug back to back. I switch them up. I would run the test at the same dose if you wanted to include it in every cycle. also your second cycle will not be as good as your first. other opinions...

Squats

Awards
I dont run the same drug back to back. I switch them up. I would run the test at the same dose if you wanted to include it in every cycle. also your second cycle will not be as good as your first. other opinions...
If my first cycle was TestE at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, and then my second cycle was TestE at 500mg/week and Dbol @ 35-40mg/day for 14 weeks wouldn't that be better of atleast equivalent to my 1st cycle?

thanx

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think it would be better. but keep in mind your first cycle your recptors are fresh and untouched by AAS. the more you use the more it takes to get the same effect. peoples first cylce is usually the best considering the doses. I think the dbol will overcome that fact though. also are you running dbol for 14 wks? that seem long for a methylated substance.

Squats

Awards
I would think it would be better. but keep in mind your first cycle your recptors are fresh and untouched by AAS. the more you use the more it takes to get the same effect. peoples first cylce is usually the best considering the doses. I think the dbol will overcome that fact though. also are you running dbol for 14 wks? that seem long for a methylated substance.
no i'd only run for the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle...

thanx.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, if i run a second cycle just like the first one , Test E 500mg/wk , how good is it gonna be??
i'm just assuming to know how the body reacts to the same compound.

any answers...

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
you might find better places to ask these questions, guys.
like say...right under your noses?
;)

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
try going to the site in my signature, you'll find lots of help with your questions.