SD and normality

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
hey guys...I have a quick question. If I was to do a SD cycle and follow it up with proper PCT, would my natural test levels ever be back to "normal"?

In other words, would they ever be back to where I am now (never done any PH or AS)?

Or would doing just one cycle, even with proper PCT mean that for the rest of my life, my natural test production is stifled?

any advice would help...thanks!

eRICH

Awards
The whole idea of PCT is to get you back to normal. Although I suppose there is always the risk with these substances that you may not bounce back as strong as before. Just make sure you plan a good pct and make sure you have everything before starting a cycle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to those who've done sd and mohn

would you say sd is harsher than mohn on shutdown?

ike7

Awards
I am in week three of PCT and I can say that I had not experienced any testicular shrinkage or lack of libido while on cycle. I believe that this is one of those things that is going to be completely individual and no two people will react the same. I am sure that the test levels went down but not to rock bottom like some claim. I used SD by the way.

ike

tattoopierced1

fact of the matter is, if you dont get bloodwork before and after cycle, you really cant rely on certain things...bloodwork is the only way to be spot on abuot how you have/are progressing.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
fact of the matter is, if you dont get bloodwork before and after cycle, you really cant rely on certain things...bloodwork is the only way to be spot on abuot how you have/are progressing.
:goodpost: Best advice... Get your levels checked before you run anaything, you then have an established baseline. You may also find out something that makes you decide not to run a cycle at all! (poor lipid levels or high blood pressure for instance).

-2z-

Awards
  • Established

The only real way to tell is bloodwork....but I can tell you I "felt" or rather "noticed" more shutdown symptoms from SD than from mohn. It wasn't bad though. Both (to me anyway) are pretty mild in the side effects dept.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
done a cycle of each u asked about, no real shutdown from MOHN, I did not have any blood work done on either, like others have said that would be the only way to know for sure, felt shutdown a little from superdrol, watch your B.P., and enjoy the gains......