Little effect from SD + LMG

1. Little effect from SD + LMG

Hello been on SD (2 caps daily) and LMG (2 caps daily) since saturday and had 2 workouts since (monday and today tuesday).

So far highlights have been feeling ill similar but not the same as the lethargy 1 test brings. The same performance/output at gym today and yesterday.

My first cycle of SD I had to abort after 4 days due to injury but by day 2 i felt a hardening of my back muscles and defineite increase in strength.

Whats happening?

2. Are you nutritiously sufficient?

3. Yea

more food
    more rest
    more H20....
    •   

4. Give it a bit longer, make sure you are getting your carbs.

5. That is very short time to see results.

6. I've found that when I take most PHs, the results are always a week behind. For example, I don't feel anything until a week after I start/increase a dose, and then I still feel the effects the next week after my final dose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shatfield
    I've found that when I take most PHs, the results are always a week behind. For example, I don't feel anything until a week after I start/increase a dose, and then I still feel the effects the next week after my final dose.
    I'll second that. Ever since the 1st time I tried 1-ad.

8. thats why I chose to begin on saturday so i would have sat/sunday before 1st workout of week on monday

9. Still normally takes a week, but everyone is different.

10. 100 grams of simple and compex carbs 40 mins before wo. You will feel the SD at least.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Depression.....From Sd?????
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 10:10 PM
  2. Not getting side effects from Trimax, normal?
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 11:13 AM
  3. Side effects from Oxavar or mohn?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:31 PM
  4. Weird effect from 6 oxo
    By CDB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:32 AM