Little effect from SD + LMG

1. Little effect from SD + LMG

Hello been on SD (2 caps daily) and LMG (2 caps daily) since saturday and had 2 workouts since (monday and today tuesday).

So far highlights have been feeling ill similar but not the same as the lethargy 1 test brings. The same performance/output at gym today and yesterday.

My first cycle of SD I had to abort after 4 days due to injury but by day 2 i felt a hardening of my back muscles and defineite increase in strength.

Whats happening?

2. Are you nutritiously sufficient?
    •   

3. Yea

more food
    more rest
    more H20....

4. Give it a bit longer, make sure you are getting your carbs.

5. That is very short time to see results.

6. I've found that when I take most PHs, the results are always a week behind. For example, I don't feel anything until a week after I start/increase a dose, and then I still feel the effects the next week after my final dose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shatfield
    I've found that when I take most PHs, the results are always a week behind. For example, I don't feel anything until a week after I start/increase a dose, and then I still feel the effects the next week after my final dose.
    I'll second that. Ever since the 1st time I tried 1-ad.

8. thats why I chose to begin on saturday so i would have sat/sunday before 1st workout of week on monday

9. Still normally takes a week, but everyone is different.

10. 100 grams of simple and compex carbs 40 mins before wo. You will feel the SD at least.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Depression.....From Sd?????
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 11:10 PM
  2. Not getting side effects from Trimax, normal?
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:13 PM
  3. Side effects from Oxavar or mohn?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:31 AM
  4. Weird effect from 6 oxo
    By CDB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 12:32 PM