PH'S IN THE MILITARY

GorillaPimp631

Awards
Hey, I know this topic has been covered before but I'd appreciate some firsthand feedback from anyone who has done ph's in the military and passed the piss tests. I want to do a superdrol cycle but I just want to be sure that it won't make me pop in one of our random meat gazing parties. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Faust

Awards
Superdrol is a legal sup still, tkae it while you can. Also AAS is to expensive to test for, the military doesnt even bat an eye right now, unless you were to explode or something, theres hardly any aggresion on superdrol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
did PH's and AAS in the military with many piss tests. no pops at any point. i was even suspected at one point when i blew up 30lbs in 3 months. got questioned by my capt, told him it was creatine and that was it. as long as you don't lose your cool, you'll be fine.

GorillaPimp631

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply's. The squadron Doc sent an email out about ph's once the ban took effect and I've just been paranoid. I appreciate the help.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply's. The squadron Doc sent an email out about ph's once the ban took effect and I've just been paranoid. I appreciate the help.
yeah, that's just his job. we got the same email when ephedra went off the market. kept taking that too. they're looking out for the pot heads mostly.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah, that's just his job. we got the same email when ephedra went off the market. kept taking that too. they're looking out for the pot heads mostly.
Yep...They are watching out for drugs that will interfere with your job....Cocaine, Acid, Pot, etc.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yep...They are watching out for drugs that will interfere with your job....Cocaine, Acid, Pot, etc.
You could do all the acid you want with the testing we run. :dance: :djparty: :lol: :lol: :lol: :run: :woohoo: :drunk: :head: :numbered: :toofunny:

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
did PH's and AAS in the military with many piss tests. no pops at any point. i was even suspected at one point when i blew up 30lbs in 3 months. got questioned by my capt, told him it was creatine and that was it. as long as you don't lose your cool, you'll be fine.
Bump...Plus at stated Superdrol is still a legal supp. Most piss test conducted in the military are for "rec" drugs. You would know when they were going to test you for AAS or Ph's. They would tell you as a test for AAS or even Ph's has to be requested. Most boneheads in the military don't even know what Ph's are. They will automatically assume AAS. Plus if I'm not mistaken a test for AAS or even Ph's cost somewhere in the neighborhood of (I'm not 100% pos) 3k-5k. I do know they are very expensive.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Bump...Plus at stated Superdrol is still a legal supp. Most piss test conducted in the military are for "rec" drugs. You would know when they were going to test you for AAS or Ph's. They would tell you as a test for AAS or even Ph's has to be requested. Most boneheads in the military don't even know what Ph's are. They will automatically assume AAS. Plus if I'm not mistaken a test for AAS or even Ph's cost somewhere in the neighborhood of (I'm not 100% pos) 3k-5k. I do know they are very expensive.
to add on this, this is why AAS piss tests are rarely given. the cost factor. the CO has to approve to give you the test and if he's wrong, the higher ups come looking to him as to why he spent 5K on a piss test that turned out to be negative. this is why it's very very rare to hear of anyone popping for it. unless they have undeniable evidence against you, i doubt they'd bother with it. once again, keep your cool and you'll be fine. another tip, if you're going for a bulk cycle, do it in the winter time when sleeves go down for 6 months.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I thought a steroid test was only a few hundred?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that large organizations get discounts. we piggy back onto the state account and get a great deal on piss tests.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind that large organizations get discounts. we piggy back onto the state account and get a great deal on piss tests.
either way, the chances of them testing you are about the same as exnihilo converting to the sport of underwater basket weaving.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
either way, the chances of them testing you are about the same as exnihilo converting to the sport of underwater basket weaving.
whats wrong with underwater basket weaving? them's fighting words, boy :duel:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no I dont think he will be tested for ph either.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
If they did test you and you get caught are you automatically out? Is it possible to claim false positive and say u were on dhea or something like that?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
If they did test you and you get caught are you automatically out? Is it possible to claim false positive and say u were on dhea or something like that?
not sure about that one. they'd most likely give you a retest rather quickly just to make sure they didn't **** it up somehow. kick you out? highly doubtful, probably take a stripe or two. this is all speculation at this point because i've never seen anyone or heard of anyone popping for PH or AAS. seen more than a few pop for weed or X though, too damn many.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
What did they do in the case of rec drugs?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What did they do in the case of rec drugs?
Most likely they will boot your ass from the military. Brig time and getting busted down to E1 are feasable options as well depending on the person involved.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Most likely they will boot your ass from the military. Brig time and getting busted down to E1 are feasable options as well depending on the person involved.
yeah, 30 days brig time usually goes along with weed. down to E-1 always. they may give you an option of getting out with BCD, or for you to stay in and get a OTH discharge which is upgradable to a honorable once you get out.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
When I was in it was 45 days extra duty, 30 day forfeiture of pay, 45 days restricted to barracks, and reduced in pay grade to E1.. but that might have changed since the mid 80's through 1990... I know that most of the time it usually took only twice to come up hot and you got your ass booted out the door..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
When I was in it was 45 days extra duty, 30 day forfeiture of pay, 45 days restricted to barracks, and reduced in pay grade to E1.. but that might have changed since the mid 80's through 1990... I know that most of the time it usually took only twice to come up hot and you got your ass booted out the door..
It's like this in my unit now. A lot of times people in the medical field will lose their M.O.S. too because of patient care issues.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that is what I remember from our medics also.. I can't even remember one medic getting busted in the 3 units I served it...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
this still happens too depending on how much of a shitbird the guy/gal is.

haha, shitbird, haven't used that in a while. :whip:

gobig1

Awards
Let me add my first-hand experience to this thread, apologize for the long read in advance, but hope there is something to be learned from this.......

The year was 1998, I pissed off my then current girlfriend and she called Navy Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), like any LE they HAVE to investigate ALL allegations, so they did. She accused me of taking, possessing and distributing Anabolic steroids on government property (the base), got a phone call from NCIS to come down to their office to talk, they would tell me what it was about once I got there. I arrived and was told to go to this small room and wait for a minute, in walks two agents and start to inform me of my rights and read the accusations and such, they ask me if I want to make a written statement, so I proceed to do just that to proclaim my innocence (a piece of advice, NEVER DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A LAWYER'S ADVICE, NOTHING!) those bastards can twist anything around to fit their side of the case and you won't even know it until it is too late. After proclaiming my innocence, going through multiple voluntary searches of my vehicle, barracks room, gym locker and storage facility and them not finding ONE piece of evidence to support their case that I was taking/possessing/distributing steroids, I was instructed to report back to my Commanding Officer, who then asked if I would do a voluntary urinalysis for steroids....I agreed. After waiting what seemed like an eternity, but was only 3 weeks, the report from the Olympic Drug testing Lab at UCLA came back.......it was positive for Nandralone metabolites, OH ****! But at the very bottom of the report, the last sentence read something like this "This positive finding for Nandralone metabolites can also be caused from legal OTC substances" (prohormones). Since they are now illegal, don't look for that sentence at the bottom. That was not the end of the case but it was enough in my favor for the Commanding Officer to drop the charges and both of us continue with our lives. I went through hell for approx 12 months with the investigation and accusations and such, but in the end I stuck to my story of innocence and beat the case with the help of a good military lawyer (which is a rare find) who also liked to workout and was taking legal PH's. It is extremely hard to prove and make a case stick in regards to steroids in the military, they almost have to catch you in the act of possession or use for a conviction or court martial.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A WOMAN SCORNED!!!!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
this still happens too depending on how much of a shitbird the guy/gal is.

haha, shitbird, haven't used that in a while. :whip:
Heh, I figured you heard that word all the time...shitbird...:lol:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I knew a guy that pissed positive for THC 3 times and is still in. did not lose rank. spent 90 days in drug treatment. I guess it depends on how loose they are.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
i did. depending on which master sgt i ignored that day. :cheers:
No kidding right. Crusty ass 1st Sgt's had nothing better to do than reem some PFC because he didn't give him a proper greeting. Get fucked...how's about that for a greeting fuckface.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
I love the hard dick boot lieutenants that try and get stupid because they didn't receive a proper greeting or try to chew your ass because they didn't get a salute. I got a one finger salute for you, SIR

My old Capt. asked me to do something stupid one day and I told him he needed to get some time in service before he asked me to do something like that. He was speechless for a minute then pulled rank...bastard.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I love the hard dick boot lieutenants that try and get stupid because they didn't receive a proper greeting or try to chew your ass because they didn't get a salute. I got a one finger salute for you, SIR

My old Capt. asked me to do something stupid one day and I told him he needed to get some time in service before he asked me to do something like that. He was speechless for a minute then pulled rank...bastard.
Officers. Won't even go there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my last unit had a hard ass sgt major that i just loved. this guy didn't take **** from anyone, regardless of how high the officer was in the food chain. he saluted a lt. col one day and the guy just straight up ignored him. the sgt maj screams at this guy "hey SIR, i saluted you, i KNOW for a fact that i rate a return". the lt col hesitates, realizes his mistake, salutes and walks away. sgt maj calls him a punk and carries on with this biz.

another story about this man. while in japan, sgt maj and a few of the sgts (myself included) went to hiroshima to visit peace park. well, of course, we're getting all kinds of evil looks from the japanese ppl there. sgt maj (black guy) gets pissed eventually and says to a group of them that's starring at him "what? i didn't drop the fucking bomb. i was fighting for my goddamn rights then. assholes" couldn't help but laugh. :)

GorillaPimp631

Awards
my last unit had a hard ass sgt major that i just loved. this guy didn't take **** from anyone, regardless of how high the officer was in the food chain. he saluted a lt. col one day and the guy just straight up ignored him. the sgt maj screams at this guy "hey SIR, i saluted you, i KNOW for a fact that i rate a return". the lt col hesitates, realizes his mistake, salutes and walks away. sgt maj calls him a punk and carries on with this biz.

another story about this man. while in japan, sgt maj and a few of the sgts (myself included) went to hiroshima to visit peace park. well, of course, we're getting all kinds of evil looks from the japanese ppl there. sgt maj (black guy) gets pissed eventually and says to a group of them that's starring at him "what? i didn't drop the fucking bomb. i was fighting for my goddamn rights then. assholes" couldn't help but laugh. :)
hahaha, When I was stationed in japan they had american appreciatation day on dec 7th. The same day pearl harbor was attacked.