Ergomax on cycle immediately after dbol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Ergomax on cycle immediately after dbol?

1. New Member

Ergomax on cycle immediately after dbol?

i have enough dbol to last me 25days @ 40mg. i wanted to throw in the ergomax immediately after and run it for 4 weeks. would this be a bad idea for my liver? im also taking 600mg test e every week. one week in.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    i have enough dbol to last me 25days @ 40mg. i wanted to throw in the ergomax immediately after and run it for 4 weeks. would this be a bad idea for my liver? im also taking 600mg test e every week. one week in.
    Save the E max for the end of your cycle. How long are you running the test for? If it's for 12 weeks, then do this:

weeks 1-4: dbol 25mg
    weeks 1-12: test e 600mg
    weeks 11-14: E max **mg

It takes 2 weeks for the ester to clear for the test e milk it with the E max during that time.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    Save the E max for the end of your cycle. How long are you running the test for? If it's for 12 weeks, then do this:

weeks 1-4: dbol 25mg
    weeks 1-12: test e 600mg
    weeks 11-14: E max **mg

It takes 2 weeks for the ester to clear for the test e milk it with the E max during that time.
    i already plan to run max lmg/prostanazol during weeks 11-14. and ive already done a week of the dbol at 40 mg. i dont see how 25 would benefit me at this time. i havent really even seen a whole lot out of it yet and im a little over a week in @40mg.
    •   

4. Senior Member

If you're still running the dbol, then save the emax for another time. You'd have 8 weeks of continuous methyls and then 14 weeks of continuous orals....not good. Remember that just because an oral isn't methylated, doesn't mean that it won't effect your liver/kidneys.

As for the dbol experience, are you sure it's real? 40mg shoudl;ve gotten you at least something by now....water/strrength, etc...although there is always the chance that it will just take you a bit longer to see results from it.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    If you're still running the dbol, then save the emax for another time. You'd have 8 weeks of continuous methyls and then 14 weeks of continuous orals....not good. Remember that just because an oral isn't methylated, doesn't mean that it won't effect your liver/kidneys.

As for the dbol experience, are you sure it's real? 40mg shoudl;ve gotten you at least something by now....water/strrength, etc...although there is always the chance that it will just take you a bit longer to see results from it.
    i mean, i have some water retention but nothing crazy. my strength hasnt gone up too much. im kind of a non responder to a lot of stuff. but ijm not going to judge something in the first week. im sure it takes a little longer than that to see the best results.
  6. Registered User

Give it a lil' more time. It's hard to judge gains in just one week. You should be swelling up soon.
  7. New Member

most people do see results from d-bol within the first week but as mentioned above...some take longer...i personally don't see anything off of D-Bol, even water, until the end of the 2 week...weeks 3 and 4 seem like a whole other world compared to 1 and 2.

Also, BUMP to what lifted said...thats too many methyls/orals for those periods of time...give your liver and kidneys a chance to heal before hitting them with the E-max since the d-bol is already affecting them

regards,
    COTC
  8. New Member

Hey Uber, out of curiousity are you the same guy that was going to run testrenx awhile ago? I was just curious if you ever eneded up running it and how your results were?
  9. Registered User

I like lifted's suggested cycle a lot. Dose them how you will.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/dbol Cycle (Before/After pics)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Pics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:19 PM
  2. advice on what to kickstart cycle with? (besides dbol)
    By jjh5001 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:18 PM
  3. Cycle Support on-cycle or after?
    By nsmoney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 06:15 PM
  4. Muscle memory on muscle lost after cycle?
    By superbman in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 04:30 PM
  5. pro opinions on SD,ergomax,prostan cycle
    By efunk12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 09:57 PM