Ergomax on cycle immediately after dbol?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i have enough dbol to last me 25days @ 40mg. i wanted to throw in the ergomax immediately after and run it for 4 weeks. would this be a bad idea for my liver? im also taking 600mg test e every week. one week in.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i have enough dbol to last me 25days @ 40mg. i wanted to throw in the ergomax immediately after and run it for 4 weeks. would this be a bad idea for my liver? im also taking 600mg test e every week. one week in.
Save the E max for the end of your cycle. How long are you running the test for? If it's for 12 weeks, then do this:

weeks 1-4: dbol 25mg
weeks 1-12: test e 600mg
weeks 11-14: E max **mg

It takes 2 weeks for the ester to clear for the test e milk it with the E max during that time.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Save the E max for the end of your cycle. How long are you running the test for? If it's for 12 weeks, then do this:

weeks 1-4: dbol 25mg
weeks 1-12: test e 600mg
weeks 11-14: E max **mg

It takes 2 weeks for the ester to clear for the test e milk it with the E max during that time.
i already plan to run max lmg/prostanazol during weeks 11-14. and ive already done a week of the dbol at 40 mg. i dont see how 25 would benefit me at this time. i havent really even seen a whole lot out of it yet and im a little over a week in @40mg.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If you're still running the dbol, then save the emax for another time. You'd have 8 weeks of continuous methyls and then 14 weeks of continuous orals....not good. Remember that just because an oral isn't methylated, doesn't mean that it won't effect your liver/kidneys.

As for the dbol experience, are you sure it's real? 40mg shoudl;ve gotten you at least something by now....water/strrength, etc...although there is always the chance that it will just take you a bit longer to see results from it.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
If you're still running the dbol, then save the emax for another time. You'd have 8 weeks of continuous methyls and then 14 weeks of continuous orals....not good. Remember that just because an oral isn't methylated, doesn't mean that it won't effect your liver/kidneys.

As for the dbol experience, are you sure it's real? 40mg shoudl;ve gotten you at least something by now....water/strrength, etc...although there is always the chance that it will just take you a bit longer to see results from it.
i mean, i have some water retention but nothing crazy. my strength hasnt gone up too much. im kind of a non responder to a lot of stuff. but ijm not going to judge something in the first week. im sure it takes a little longer than that to see the best results.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Give it a lil' more time. It's hard to judge gains in just one week. You should be swelling up soon.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
most people do see results from d-bol within the first week but as mentioned above...some take longer...i personally don't see anything off of D-Bol, even water, until the end of the 2 week...weeks 3 and 4 seem like a whole other world compared to 1 and 2.

Also, BUMP to what lifted said...thats too many methyls/orals for those periods of time...give your liver and kidneys a chance to heal before hitting them with the E-max since the d-bol is already affecting them

regards,
COTC

eRICH

Awards
Hey Uber, out of curiousity are you the same guy that was going to run testrenx awhile ago? I was just curious if you ever eneded up running it and how your results were?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I like lifted's suggested cycle a lot. Dose them how you will.