Opinions on this combo

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I do not condone stacking various compounds for the sake of stacking. However, I am thinking a 1test trans, mohn, and 1,4 andro would stack nicely for a very lean bulk. I have seen a few on this board who have ran the 1test and mohn with success. Anyone run this stack of three compounds or have an opinion on it? Thank you.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
1,4 andro was a big hit...to my wallet thats about it unless u dose it extremely high it won't do anything

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree, 1,4 was a total waste of cash for myself as well. Even at 1200mg+ it still did nothing for me. M1,4 though was a totally different story of course. ;)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya I agree it should be dosed at 1000-1200mgs. There has been mixed feedback on the compound. However, the feedback on the dione seems to be more positve than the diol.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i agree with lifted, the methylated version was better.....what was it like 15-20% conversion rate?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also I've heard to run the 1,4 for at least 8 wks. I did not get anything out of it at 5wks and cant afford to run it any longer.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have an opinion on this stack.

Aside from the mixed reviews on the 1,4 on paper do people agree it looks like a solid combination of compounds?