Opinions on this combo

1. Opinions on this combo

I do not condone stacking various compounds for the sake of stacking. However, I am thinking a 1test trans, mohn, and 1,4 andro would stack nicely for a very lean bulk. I have seen a few on this board who have ran the 1test and mohn with success. Anyone run this stack of three compounds or have an opinion on it? Thank you.

2. 1,4 andro was a big hit...to my wallet thats about it unless u dose it extremely high it won't do anything

3. I agree, 1,4 was a total waste of cash for myself as well. Even at 1200mg+ it still did nothing for me. M1,4 though was a totally different story of course.
    •   

4. Ya I agree it should be dosed at 1000-1200mgs. There has been mixed feedback on the compound. However, the feedback on the dione seems to be more positve than the diol.

5. i agree with lifted, the methylated version was better.....what was it like 15-20% conversion rate?

6. also I've heard to run the 1,4 for at least 8 wks. I did not get anything out of it at 5wks and cant afford to run it any longer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    also I've heard to run the 1,4 for at least 8 wks. I did not get anything out of it at 5wks and cant afford to run it any longer.
    Correct 8 weeks is your best bet

8. Anyone else have an opinion on this stack.

Aside from the mixed reviews on the 1,4 on paper do people agree it looks like a solid combination of compounds?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions on this cycle?
    By Big Tough in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 10:11 AM
  2. Opinions on this cycle
    By Sir Foxx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 12:06 AM
  3. Opinions on this cycle
    By nodgodbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1