ephedra for "asthma relief". where?
- 09-05-2005, 12:55 PM
- 09-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by realsoundjim
there's one place to get it. I'm sure there are many others. You may want to try some of the board sponsors. They probably have a better deal on it.
- 09-05-2005, 01:24 PM
09-05-2005, 01:34 PM
even though the ban was lifted for ephedra, there are very few supp. companies producing it!
you can get it from the link below.
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)45mg400% Bitter Orange (fruit & root)(standardized to 5mg. synephrine)85mgâ€* Ma Huang (plant)(Standardized to 20mg of ephedrine)334mgâ€* Guarana Extract (seed)(standardized to 200mg caffeine)910mgâ€* Proprietary Blend
White Willow Bark Extract (standardized to 15mg. salicin) Ginger Root, L-Tyrosine, 3',4',7-Tetrahydroxyflavone, Magnesium Phosphate, DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Acetyl L-carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Acetyl L-Tyrosine375mgâ€*
09-05-2005, 01:49 PM
awesome. I didn't know that. Any idea off the top of your head how many mg of ephedrine it has per tablet?Originally Posted by bigpetefox
09-05-2005, 02:14 PM
09-05-2005, 02:15 PM
09-05-2005, 02:18 PM
09-05-2005, 02:37 PM
09-05-2005, 02:48 PM
09-06-2005, 02:23 AM
09-06-2005, 02:39 AM
THAT was my little secret for a while, any truck stop on the high way sells Ephedrine and caffeine tabs...they are all at the counter next to the sex aids...at my recent job I used to travel on the road and would load up on ephedrine while I was out!
09-06-2005, 02:43 AM
ephedrine is the brionciodialator(sp), the guafiesen(sp) is there to prevent overdoses.Originally Posted by fedaykin
09-07-2005, 04:25 PM
09-07-2005, 04:36 PM
09-07-2005, 05:48 PM
09-07-2005, 06:04 PM
09-07-2005, 06:29 PM
[ok wow, that being said, who's got the cheapest. i remember a while ago our board sponsors carried it but i dont see it anymore..... who's carryin it cheap per millgram? I don't need all them extra fillers just plain old ephedra pills
09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
09-07-2005, 07:32 PM
they didnt stop selling "ephedrine".... but is that the same as ephedra? the guy above u says they are different
09-07-2005, 09:35 PM
1. Ephedra and ephedrine are the same, technically. Ephedra is the herbal extract, which contains ephedrine and small amounts of pseudoephedrine, norpseudoephedrine and other parts of the ephedra herb. Ephedrine HCl is the synthetic form, manufactured in a similar process to Sudafed. The herbal version may have some added benefits due to its other chemicals, but the synthetic version will be pure and should be consistent, unlike some herbal extracts. Either will work.
2. Ephedra is not actually legal to manufacture or sell, however the FDA ban was challenged and "overturned" in Federal Court. The FDA has not given up on the case and has appealed. They can still confiscate and prosecute ephedra makers or sellers, because well, they are the government and make up their own rules. Try fighting it.
3. Guafenesin is added to Ephedrine HCl to prevent methamphetamine labs from using it to make meth. Apparently guafenesin has some chemical properties that are hard to separate from ephedrine. The same has been done with many psuedoephedrine (Sudafed) products, which are in many states being banned or requiring that you fill out a form to buy. There is a major concern among lawmakers that ingredients to make methamphetamine are so easily accessible. This was one of the reasons claimed for the ephedra ban, although most meth labs use OTC pseudoephedrine, not herbal ephedra.
Hope that answers your questions.
09-07-2005, 09:37 PM
how is this hcl stuff you guys are talkin about??? same results without the sideeffects???? sounds to good to be true (i hear a voice in my head saying that it probably is then...)
09-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Guafenesin is mainly an expectorant, helps break up phlegm.. Brooklyn is on point with all the other info..
09-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Guafenesin is an expectorant. Its been added long before meth made the news for people who actually do take the medications for asthma.Originally Posted by Brooklyn
09-08-2005, 05:47 PM
It's been used for decades, nothing new. It's the "E" in a real ECA stack.Originally Posted by sonicbum
09-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I take Stacker 3 with 25mg, really gets me going, I go on it for a month or two and come off for a month
I am not sure if thats necessary to go off and on, but I figure it can't hurt... I drink coffee or take caffeine
when im not on Ephedra. Ephedra amps me up big time for gym and whenever im sluggish
09-24-2005, 04:38 AM
I read somewhere in the Nutrition forum that either ephedra or ephedrine has nutrient partitioning effects.
1. Could someone please explain exactly what this means and how it works?
2. Does Ephedrine HCL have these same nutrient partitioning properties?
09-26-2005, 12:03 PM
cvs- bronkaid-25mg or primatene tabs-12.5mg, stack w/ 81mg baby asprin and 200mg caffeine anhydrous. Its all at the local pharmacy for around 20$ a month.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM
- By Hardnutcheck in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
- By new0deal in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2004, 12:11 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2004, 01:23 PM