Making Methenolone Enanthate (primo) 100mg/ml (w/pics)

• Thread starter mad_cereal_love
  • Start date
M

mad_cereal_love

Awards
Equipment:

2g Methenolone enanthate powder

14.5ml Sterile oil (of your choice)

1ml Benzyl alcohol (5% BA)

3ml Benzyl Benzoate (15% BB)

Syringes (20ml, 2ml, 5ml)

Needles, 18/20G and 25G

Sterile vials

Whatman Filter (0.22/0.45um)

Attachments

M

mad_cereal_love

Awards
1) I like to preheat my oil so that it is easier to draw up. Whilst it is heating up, weigh out 2g of the powder and add to empty 20ml vial.

Attachments

M

mad_cereal_love

Awards
2) Add 1ml BA and 3ml BB to the vial, shake gently.

Attachments

M

mad_cereal_love

Awards
3) Add 12.5ml of the oil to the mixture, leaving 2ml in the syringe to run through filter later. Mix the solution up by swirling.

Attachments

M

mad_cereal_love

Awards
4) Heat up the oil to at least 90-100+degC, this may take up to an hour or so I find to get every last but of the crystals into solution. Swirl the oil up to see if any crystals are left.

Attachments

M

mad_cereal_love

Awards

5) Sterile filter into fresh sterile unopened vial. Swab the sterile vial’s stopper with alcohol, put in an 18/20G needle (attach whatman filter to this), and put a 25G needle in as well to relieve pressure. Filter slowly, once done remember to filter the last 2ml to get all the hormone out.

6) There you have it, a nice 20ml of primo! Haven’t tried it yet, but you should be able to make 200mg/ml of primo easily as well with 5/15% BA/BB.

Attachments

A

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Another great add. You are a great asset to us all dude.

M

mad_cereal_love

Awards
Thanks guys :cheers:

Just tried 200mg/ml today, using the same method (keeping 5% BA, 15% BB) and it worked fine, took a good bit of heating to get in solution with BA/BB/oil, but filtered fine and stayed in solution ie. didn't crash. The 100mg/ml is painless, so hoping the 200mg/ml is as well! Makes life easier when I'm shooting 600mg pw :)

Cheers,
mcl

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Beutiful equipment, I must note my jealousy. Analytic scale, uh Lucky.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Excellent work ! Thanks for sharing with us.