Poll: What did Emax effect more of on you?

What is emax better for?

  1. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0

    What is emax better for?


    what were your results more of....?

  2. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Answers
    0


    for me, strength, hardness, vascularity. I didn't get huge weight increase, but nice results. I'd usually use it at the end of a short oral cycle, although I kicked off my current long cycle with it (it's a long story...)
  3. Registered User
    elevated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Using e...max my results were really all around improvement in everything.

    At just 20mg a day:
    -Increased Muscle Size/Fullness
    -Decreased body fat in stomach area
    -Increased hunger= could basically eat anything and not get fat.
    -Did I mention increased hunger? Literally eating and eating meats and fruits by the hour
    -Endurance very increased
    -Aggression in a good way= not letting others take advantage of ones self, and desire to TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN
    -Weight jump 20 lbs with JUST ONE BOTTLE. Yes, some minor bloating, most likely due to dosing upwards of 50mg towards end of cycle.
    -Lethargy noticeable when passing 20mg dosing onto 30mg-40mg-50mg. Exactly why I believe anything more than 20mg a day is not needed under basic training goals of body recomp/muscle gain. A football player may benefit from a 50mg dosing leading up to a game day

    I would not dose any higher than 30mg again, just for cost effectiveness and overally sane use of the product in a respectful way

    I will be using E...max within the next day or two when it arrives, for extreme body recomp along with Trimax and Tetracal and a controlled diet.

    I expect to go from a currently lean 195 to a VERY LEAN 205 with BF around 7% due to the aid of E...max......within the next month.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CarryOnTheChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    387
    Answers
    0


    How valuable does everyone think it is as a hardener, for density etc?

    regards,
    COTC
  5. Board Supporter
    iwannagetbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0


    Is E...max as devistating to cholestorol levels as SD?
  6. Gold Member
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    965
    Answers
    0


    no
  7. Really Really Good Looking
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    512
    Answers
    0


    E max is methylated so one would think that this compound would certainly affect Lipid values. I for have not tried it yet. Stocked up on some SD, because with SD i noticed some sides due to the androgenic part, mainly acne. So E max or Phera-Plex would be break out city and I don't really want that right now.
  8. Registered User
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Answers
    0


    I'd like to know if it would be a good oral to add to a test prop/ nan pp cycle @ 1400mg a week. I was thinking about running emax @ 50mg or so ed.....
  9. Banned
    400runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    627
    Answers
    0


    that be some dbol like gains
    -whats it like at 10mg?-
  10. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Guys, here's a little update... I'm at the end of week 3 at 20mg/day

    The **** is off the hook...

    My lifts so far....

    Bench + 15lbs
    Deadlift + 40lbs
    M. press +40lbs
    close grip bench +20lbs
    bb rows +20lbs
    Shrugs +40lbs
    Squats +20lbs

    I'm up like 20lbs too... And the weird part is, is that ive been lifting for almost 4 yrs prior to this cycle and i already have 2 other cycles before this one... (1ad/4ad, and a Max lmg cycle)

    I can't wait to hit SD and PP and then Emax again except next time i'll run 30mgs and run it for 6 weeks instead of 4....
  11. Registered User
    CarryOnTheChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    387
    Answers
    0


    sounds like good stuff bro...how are the hardening effects from the Emax? are you feeling much more dense and vascular?

    regards,
    COTC
  12. Board Supporter
    89coupe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    157
    Answers
    0


    has any one tried PP and E max and how do compare?
  13. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    sounds like good stuff bro...how are the hardening effects from the Emax? are you feeling much more dense and vascular?

    regards,
    COTC
    I can't seem to notice the hardening effects because i'm putting on some fat from all the eatin i'm doin... this stuff makes me so freakin hungry its sick... i have a cheat day like once every 3 days. but i bet if i'd cut it'd be great cuz from what i've been eating i should def be puttin on more fat than i am....
  14. Registered User
    50joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    I just reached my 10th day on emax, i have a already had an amount of strength gain on all lifts, a few pimples, but I am way more vascular then ever, and when I was doing shrugs my veins were practically exploding out of my arms it was awesome. haha. By the end of my first week on it I just felt like I could work out longer, and I can't wait until the later stages of the cycle, when I read most saw their biggest gains. I am up 6 lbs at the end of the 10th day, much of it from gycogen storage...but none the less, I feel awesome on it.

    Agreed with the hunger, I constantly am going back to the kitchen for another bowl of oatmeal, or another spoonfull of peanutbutter lol. I'm eating more then ever, but hardly putting on any fat.

    After seeing ppl get upset on BB.com about emax being 'bunk' I was nervous, but for me this is definately doing the trick. Been lifting seriously for 4 years, and this is definately a new thing for me, i love it.
  15. KD1
    KD1 is offline
    Registered User
    KD1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0


    In my body Max LMG performed better than eMax all the way around. But it also shrivelled up the boys and eMax left them alone. In my body, eMax is only about half as anabolic as Max LMG based on bodyweight and strength gains.

    eMax also gave me a libido boost.
  16. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KD1
    In my body Max LMG performed better than eMax all the way around. But it also shrivelled up the boys and eMax left them alone. In my body, eMax is only about half as anabolic as Max LMG based on bodyweight and strength gains.

    eMax also gave me a libido boost.
    well if you think about it, thats actually good news because you can stack Max lmg since its un-methylated so you could stack it with SD or PP to get an even better result...

    Max lmg did good for me too tho...i gained a solid 12lbs and strength went up quite a bit on all exercises...

    EMAX vs. MAX for me

    Emax is giving way bigger strength gains
    Emax and Max both didn't hurt my libido
    Max might have given me better size gains
    Emax keeps me leaner
    Neither products had any sides for me... AT ALL
  17. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    ya funk emax PP is where its at. im finishing up my PP portion of current cycle and all i have to say is WOW!
  18. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    ya funk emax PP is where its at. im finishing up my PP portion of current cycle and all i have to say is WOW!
    I need details....

    How were the strength gains, sides, dose,
  19. How may I help you today?
    insectgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    that be some dbol like gains
    -whats it like at 10mg?-
    Funny you should ask. I was doing a cycle of emax last June but about halfway through the second week I passed a kidney stone and started pissing blood and having a lot of pain that put me in the hospital for a few days, so I had to cut the cycle short. I did my pct and all, and then waited until August to try again, but since I didn't have a full bottle, I did 10 mgs/day. I put on 12 pounds, some of which was fat, and gained about 10 - 15 lbs on most multi-joint lifts. I definitely gained muscle, though not a lot, but enough to make it worth doing. Mind you, I haven't done a lot of cycles, so I would imagine if you had you probably wouldn't see a huge difference afterward. Still, it was fun, I got pretty aggressive about the first week and was slinging the weights around doing a lot more sets than I can normally do. Sides were pretty minimal, slight bad temper, a couple of zits on my face. Not bad at all. Sex drive was up a little from normal, but it's hard to tell because I am a major horndog all the time. It was depressing when I had to stop, but I'm pretty much back to normal now. YMMV, though. If you're a huge SOB and used to a lot of heavy cycles, I seriously doubt you'd get anything out of 10 mgs, I've only been seriously lifting for a year or so since I added weighttraining to my cardio exercise. Used to lift back in my twenties, but quit for many years...
  20. More Cowbell
    Yjyankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    421
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Squats
    you could stack it with SD or PP to get an even better result...
    I've actually been considering that. Worried about my liver though...
  21. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Yjyankee
    I've actually been considering that. Worried about my liver though...
    I was talking about the Max LMG when i said that....

    Since its un-methylated it wont be too hard on the liver if u run it along side a methyl like Emax, SD, or PP...

    I'm gonna do a SD run here in Jan... and then in May i'm doin an Emax/Max cycle for 6 weeks, its gonna be BAD ASS
  22. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Squats
    I need details....

    How were the strength gains, sides, dose,
    here my log http://www.atomicnutrition.com/forum...showtopic=1280 nothing special like diet and everyday lifts but it includes my dosages and my opinions and experiences while on cycle. id have to suggest this cycle though to anyone who might even entertain the thought of running this type of cycle. im currently finishing up on my last week of PP and prostan switching to SD got the pp/prostan/sd @ 30mg Ed/100mg Ed/10mg Ed respectively and breaking personal highs all arond, in the gym and on the scale.
  23. Registered User
    ef nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0


    I did 30 days of e...Max LMG @ 20mg/ed ending about a month ago. Wow. I'm 22, weighed 185lbs at the start of the cycle, and I've been lifting 4-5 days a week for over two years now. This was my first cycle of any kind, and let me say again, wow. By week two I really started to feel it. My strength was WAY up, I had much more stamina in the gym, I had a great increase in vascularity that seemed to stay with me throughout the day, and I've never ate so much in my life. I was always hungry. I was probably eating about 3000-3500 calories a day as opposed to my usual 22-2500.

    I feel I gained more strength than size, however I did gain a lot of weight. In 30 days I went from 185lbs to 207lbs. There was some fat gain but nothing drastic for my 6' frame and my size 32s still fit fine.

    My lifts are still not impressive by any stretch of the imagination but here are some examples of improvements:
    Cable pressdowns - 180lbs x 8 to 210lbs x 12
    EZ bar curls - 95lbs x 8 to 100lbs x 12
    Squats - 155lbs x 8 (yea, I know) to 225 x 8
    Military barbell press - 95lbs x 10 to 135 x 8
    Flatbench (my fav) - 215x1 to 250x1

    I'm now wrapping up PCT of 6OXO, DHEA, Tribulus, Creatine, Milk Thistle, etc. and I've kept about 70% of what I had during weeks 2-4. I weigh about 205 right now after peaking at 210. I would absolutely recommend eMax. The only sides I experienced were some lethargy in weeks 1-2 and the occasional minor cramp if I wasn't drinking enough water. I plan on doing another cycle stacked with Prostanozal in a few months.
  24. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ef nine
    I did 30 days of e...Max LMG @ 20mg/ed ending about a month ago. Wow. I'm 22, weighed 185lbs at the start of the cycle, and I've been lifting 4-5 days a week for over two years now. This was my first cycle of any kind, and let me say again, wow. By week two I really started to feel it. My strength was WAY up, I had much more stamina in the gym, I had a great increase in vascularity that seemed to stay with me throughout the day, and I've never ate so much in my life. I was always hungry. I was probably eating about 3000-3500 calories a day as opposed to my usual 22-2500.

    I feel I gained more strength than size, however I did gain a lot of weight. In 30 days I went from 185lbs to 207lbs. There was some fat gain but nothing drastic for my 6' frame and my size 32s still fit fine.

    My lifts are still not impressive by any stretch of the imagination but here are some examples of improvements:
    Cable pressdowns - 180lbs x 8 to 210lbs x 12
    EZ bar curls - 95lbs x 8 to 100lbs x 12
    Squats - 155lbs x 8 (yea, I know) to 225 x 8
    Military barbell press - 95lbs x 10 to 135 x 8
    Flatbench (my fav) - 215x1 to 250x1

    I'm now wrapping up PCT of 6OXO, DHEA, Tribulus, Creatine, Milk Thistle, etc. and I've kept about 70% of what I had during weeks 2-4. I weigh about 205 right now after peaking at 210. I would absolutely recommend eMax. The only sides I experienced were some lethargy in weeks 1-2 and the occasional minor cramp if I wasn't drinking enough water. I plan on doing another cycle stacked with Prostanozal in a few months.
    Did u keep the strength gains during PCT or did u lose some strength?
  25. Registered User
    ef nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Squats
    Did u keep the strength gains during PCT or did u lose some strength?
    Most of them. I would say 70ish% of the strength gains stuck around through PCT. I am, however losing weight right now so I'm getting weaker anway. If I were eating enough now to maintain I would imagine I would keep the strength a little better.

    eMax definately worked and it was absolutely worth the money. The only thing I would do different would be to stack it with Prostan to make sure ALL my weight gain is lean and I would use something other than 6OXO for PCT.

    At any rate, I am still absolutely thrilled with the results.
  26. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    didn't notice **** from it.
  27. Registered User
    Squats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    didn't notice **** from it.
    wow, did u ever try SD?

    if so how did that treat ya?
  28. Registered User
    UberPooper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Squats
    wow, did u ever try SD?

    if so how did that treat ya?
    i havent noticed crap from any of the new compounds that have come out. i dont know what my deal is or if this stuff is just super hyped up. got nothing from SD, nothing from m1t. im on a 14 week cycle right now and havent noticed crap from the dbol @40mg ED for hte past 3 weeks. im starting to feel the test e kick in but thats about it. cant trust anything nowadays. i feel like its a waste of my time and money. after the end of this cycle im going to do my best to keep what i have and try to fill out naturally. its not worth it to me anymore to jump on the bandwagon with these products. im not impressed by any of them.
  29. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Answers
    0


    Once again, I got lost in an E-max thread. People call "E-max LMG" E-max and visa versa. Maybe we can call them "methyl E-max" (E-Max, PP)and non-methyl E-max (LMG).

    I'm thinking that LMG would stack well with M14ADD and S1+ for a bulking cycle. Anyone stack LMG with anything yet?
  30. Registered User
    UberPooper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Once again, I got lost in an E-max thread. People call "E-max LMG" E-max and visa versa. Maybe we can call them "methyl E-max" (E-Max, PP)and non-methyl E-max (LMG).

    I'm thinking that LMG would stack well with M14ADD and S1+ for a bulking cycle. Anyone stack LMG with anything yet?
    im into week 2 of max lmg (non methyl) along with test e @ 650mg EW. decent strength gains. look a little more solid. i attribute it mostly to the test. im rounding week 5 and on it and thats when test e kicks in.
  31. SJA
    SJA is offline
    dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the input. How much LMG are you taking?
  32. Registered User
    UberPooper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    289
    Answers
    0


    3 caps spaced out. morning, around dinner time or before workout and before bed
  33. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    dont know bout the LMG bro i wouldnt stack it with anything else androgenic as it is very proned to androgenic sides... now for some reason its methylated paterners PP and E-Max arent as proned even though they are more powerfull. one can only speculate that the better absorbtion makes it less likely for aromitization/conversion into what might cause these sides. so if your looking for a good stacker try out PP and prostan yummy!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the dosage for PCT by AE
    By Benderzzz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 05:18 AM
  2. What is melting point for
    By Manwhore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 03:36 PM
  3. what is a better book?
    By Wolfe008 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 05:08 AM
  4. What is Kynoselen good for?????????
    By SyntholMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in