just a few q's on AAS vs. PHs

Squats

Awards
How much worse are side effects on AAS than ph's and how much more common are they with AAS than PHs?

How much worse are AAS on your health than Ph's?

How much easier is it to keep your gains on PH's than AAS?

Thanx guys for all the help.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I personally found that i had A LOT more sides on all of the PH's i have tried than any of the AAS I have used.

As far as health...it really depends on which compounds you are referring too...IMO injectable Test is WAYYYY better for you than any of the methylated PH's which are the most popular...then again oral winstrol is pretty harsh on your lipid profile liver etc also...so this questions needs to be a bit more specific.

As far as keeping gains...IMO that all has to do with your diet, training, resting schedule accompanied by proper PCT etc....to each his own

regards,
COTC

Squats

Awards
The reason i ask is because i seriously am ready to jump to the dark side.... i'd say round christmas time....

I've done 1ad/4ad cycles, Max LMG cycle, and am on an Emax cycle now and will hit Sd and PP cycles so after all they are done should i just start using the real deal?

My first cycle would of course be a "testE only cycle" probably around 12 weeks long... but i do wanna hit multiple cycles of AAS. SOmetime i'd like to experiment with Prop, var, drol, d-bol, EQ, tren..... Of course not all in the same cycle tho.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
IMO opinion i would go with AAS over PH's any day of the week....assuming your knowledge and research time is up to par.

The general feeling of AAS, the results, the planning, everything IMO is much better than PH's but then again im sure there are those who feel the exact opposite.

regards,
COTC

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
IMO opinion i would go with AAS over PH's any day of the week....assuming your knowledge and research time is up to par.

The general feeling of AAS, the results, the planning, everything IMO is much better than PH's but then again im sure there are those who feel the exact opposite.

regards,
COTC
LOL...personally I like orals--like SD, PP, etc.

I'm on 500mg/wk of Test right now and I feel like "meh". Gimme and oral and things are much more fun--legal or illegal.

I want to try to run a higher dose of test to see if i notice any differences though b/c now it just feels basically like nothing. Thats after 10-12 weeks of being on, but that's how I felt the entire time.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Ive only done a couple Anavar cycles and 2 PH's - in my experience, Anavar is better. Put on more muscle, kept more on, felt better and had no sides. PH's kinda bloat me up, make me feel lethargic, gains are not as good, and kill my libido in a few weeks, gains are harder to keep.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Could you elaborate more on your anavar cycles? Gains, fatloss, etc?

Squats

Awards
i think im gonna go for the TestE only cycle for a beginner... The only setback to the whole thing is, is that the only way i can get it is to order off the net.... im just a little scared....

If i use western union do i have the TestE delivered right to my house?

i've had M1t delivered to my house after it was banned from the exact same guy and had no problems.... it came in 3 days

Brennon

Awards
LOL...personally I like orals--like SD, PP, etc.

I'm on 500mg/wk of Test right now and I feel like "meh". Gimme and oral and things are much more fun--legal or illegal.

I want to try to run a higher dose of test to see if i notice any differences though b/c now it just feels basically like nothing. Thats after 10-12 weeks of being on, but that's how I felt the entire time.
I thought I was the only person where test only doesn't do much. I'm on 500mg / wk as well right now and not feeling a damn thing. Leaning out just a tad and strength is very slowly rising, but give me some tren and you better watch out.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
willz, my man you really need to read the board rules about where you can and can't post.. this one area where you can't

actually with posts like these two, you are well on your way to getting banned post haste.. :gotsearch

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha willz im still not sure if youre kidding youve got to be, no one can be that stupid. classic example of everything that can go wrong when someone messes with roids. yea dbol will make you look like a bodybuilder in 3 weeks....absolutely. in fact dont even bother working out. you should take about 500 grams every day of dbol and sit on your fat ass and eat potato chips and beer. thats the key to success and more importantly, health. I hope to god he was kidding

Squats

Awards
if i were to do my 1st cycle at 500mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks and 20-30mg/day of M1t for 4 weeks could i still do a second cycle of AAS consisting of Test E @ 500mg/week and Dbol @ 30mg/day and still get good results or would i have to use a bigger dose due to the fact that i used m1t on my first cycle?

Thanx guys

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
personally I would NOT run M1T for anymore than 3 weeks at once, however, the M1T dosage and the D-Bol dosage have nothing to do with each other...so neither will affect the other.

I'd take 40mg D-Bol ED over M1T though due to sides being much worse for me on the M1T...but to each his own.

keep us posted brother.

regards,
COTC

Squats

Awards
the thing is, is that im not gonna run my first REAL cycle til next christmas (DEC 06) and the reason is because i have to use up 4 bottles of SD and 4 bottles of Phera and 2 bottles of M1t first...

My worry is, is that my body won't react to the test as good because of all the orals i will have taken.... Could this happen?

Thanx for all your patience and help guys

KD1

Awards
  • Established
My worry is, is that my body won't react to the test as good because of all the orals i will have taken.... Could this happen?
I wouldent worry much about that, I would worry more about those PH's not doing anything because you've become desensitized to them.

And to answer the other guy, I gained 8 and 7lbs respectively, and looked very cut ( for me ) following each one. Definately lost some fat while adding size/strength. Kept the weight on also, lost a bit of definition perhaps afterwards.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, i have found 2g 4ad cyp/wk to be equivalent to 700mg test prop as far as mass gains. 1-test cyp is similar to tren although a little weaker. however, i feel they are synergistic when stacked together. i would bet that 1-test cyp is better than primo. as far as mass gains/kick-off a cycle-low dose m1t works as well as other aas