Can I get some feedback on the prostate and steroid use one more time....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well Ive been on the antibiotics for 3 weeks now and they are brutal on the body! Man it sucks. I started Flomax 2 days ago and it has helped A LOT!!! Nandi you were spot on there my friend. I have felt immediate relief in frequency and stream flow from taking the Flomax. I have proscar too but will wait awhile before adding another drug into the several I am taking. So I fell better over all but stomach still aches quite a bit and I'm hoping that I have not done permanant damage to my bladder like Nandi spoke of.

2. Originally posted by ShadowJack
    Great news, Jake!

Hope your recovery continues on the fast track.
    Thanks bro. I am now almost through my fourth week of antibiotics and feeling better each week. As I stated before I started a new drug, flomax, that had helped A TON. Hopefully in a month or two I will be completely better! Thanks for all the kind words of support over the last 10 months. It's been a long battle but I am prevailing day by day.
    •   

3. Good to hear some positive results Jake! I wish you the best and hope that your recovery is as quick as possible with the new meds. It has been a long battle, but you will win!!

4. Originally posted by jweave23
    Good to hear some positive results Jake! I wish you the best and hope that your recovery is as quick as possible with the new meds. It has been a long battle, but you will win!!
    Thanks Jesse!

5. Ive been on flomax at maximum dosages for the last 2 and half weeks and I feel great! I am the best I have been in nearly 1 year and im also on day 11 of my current TNE/Deca base dermal cycle. Thanks to everyone that has helped along the way!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can I Get Some Help On My Puffy Nips?
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:55 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. Can I get some Advice on taking Havoc/4-AD
    By Cogent in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:21 PM
  4. Can i get some advice on my PCT for my SD Cycle
    By ali11atc in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23