Highest Doses of Ergomax LMG

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Just curious how high people have gone, and benefit:sides ratio.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard people who bump to 30mg/day get no additional benefits. Stick with 20.

Schwaugher

Awards
I looked at the new AX bottle and the directions say to take 1-3 pills a day, but i agree with KD1 and say stick with 20mg

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I know a dude who did 60 mg (no ****) and got very little added. Kid wasn't very smart anyway...

I looked at the new AX bottle and the directions say to take 1-3 pills a day, but i agree with KD1 and say stick with 20mg

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
kid's dumb as ****. you know the type, I want all the gains NOW NOW NOW.

sometimes people just don'e listen.

nice avatar btw.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I know a couple of guys who did 30mg and feel that the three times daily dosing is beneficial v. twice (20mg)... however, I believe 20mg is just right for this product and would be/am skeptical about higher dosing. Getting greedy is never good. 20mg works well.

csly

Awards
If you are over 230 lb range than you may need to bump up dose to 30-40 mgs. The difference was big for me

Squats

Awards
right now im done with my 1st of 5-6 weeks of Emax at 20mgs/day and haven't noticed too much except a few increases here and there in strength and only about 3lbs gained so far... my libido is up a tad bit too... and i feel a little more full/pumped all day.

Hopefully this week (week 2) will begin the huge gains in strength that everyone talks about

Squats

Awards
good to hear.. i'll keep you all posted....

The only way i would think that runnin higher than 20mgs/day would maybe be beneficial is if it was your second cycle or third... other than that i'd also say stick with 20mg/day on your 1st and probably 2nd cycle too

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for 17 days; 20mg., quickly bumped to 30mg., and aside from major lethargy, slight strength increases, bigger pumps noticable vascularity increases, and minor weight gain (4 pounds), I'm not seeing a lot. Nothing like Superdrol, which was noticable from day 2.

I was wondering if perhaps past PH/AAS experience and weight (210) have much to do with the dose required.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for 17 days; 20mg., quickly bumped to 30mg., and aside from major lethargy, slight strength increases, bigger pumps noticable vascularity increases, and minor weight gain (4 pounds), I'm not seeing a lot. Nothing like Superdrol, which was noticable from day 2.

I was wondering if perhaps past PH/AAS experience and weight (210) have much to do with the dose required.
With only one cycle behind me (Superdrol) E...Max hardly did anything even at 30 mg per day. Sexual sides were awesome, as was strength gains, just not much mass at all. Superdrol is leagues ahead for me.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
With only one cycle behind me (Superdrol) E...Max hardly did anything even at 30 mg per day. Sexual sides were awesome, as was strength gains, just not much mass at all. Superdrol is leagues ahead for me.
How long did you cycle it for?

Squats

Awards
Just how good were the strength gains

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
LCSULLA,

I used E...Max for 3 weeks, did 20 mg for a few days then 30 mg until my bottle ran out, which was right about 3 weeks.

Squats,

Prior to this cycle my dead-lift for reps record was 405 x 8, by the end of the 3rd week of E...Max I repped it 16 times. My 1RM was 520 pounds, it is now at least 545 pounds (thats as high as I tried to go, I felt 555 - 565 may have been possible).

Squats

Awards
wow brother, that makes me excited for whats to come in weeks 2-6 for me....

I can't wait...

what week did your best strength gains come in? or were they pretty consistant the whole way through the cycle?

Thanx man

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
wow brother, that makes me excited for whats to come in weeks 2-6 for me....

I can't wait...

what week did your best strength gains come in? or were they pretty consistant the whole way through the cycle?

Thanx man
I gained pretty well from the get-go on strength, but on the third week it really set in.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
LCSULLA,

I used E...Max for 3 weeks, did 20 mg for a few days then 30 mg until my bottle ran out, which was right about 3 weeks.

Squats,

Prior to this cycle my dead-lift for reps record was 405 x 8, by the end of the 3rd week of E...Max I repped it 16 times. My 1RM was 520 pounds, it is now at least 545 pounds (thats as high as I tried to go, I felt 555 - 565 may have been possible).
Thats a very nice increase there.