NPP and deca...conflicting opinions/observations

  1. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    NPP and deca...conflicting opinions/observations


    NPP and deca are of course the same, just different esters as everyone knows.

    Now, when people talk of the degree of supression they get from deca, what is/are the causes of it? Is it mainly due to it being a progestin or is it due to the really long ester? I keep hearing the main reason is due to deca having metabolites present for so long of a time after last injection and for even months afterwards.

    So if the longer ester of deca is causing most of the harsher supression, then would using NPP be less supressive in comparision since it has a shorter ester? I keep hearing from these know-it-all gurus that using NPP will indeed cutdown on the harsh shutdown, but they never have any data or actual concrete reasons to back it up....what is everyone's take here?

  2. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    BUMP???
  3. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    In my opinion, I think they will both shut you down the same since they are both nandrolone, but I think the deca would be harder to recover from just because of its longer ester and it sticking around for a few weeks. I have some NPP, alot of people I have talked to prefer the NPP over deca, mainly I chose the NPP so if I run into problems with deca dick I can get it cleared out quick.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    This might help a bit with what you are looking for lifted:

    http://www.anabolicfitness.net/library/minto.pdf#search='Nandrolone%2 0Phenylpropionate

    Will have to cut it and put into web address on your browser.
  5. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    thx natedogg, but for some reason, I could not download that file?
  6. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    I dont know what to tell ya, I just tried and copy/pasting it and it worked for me, it comes up with adobe acrobat reader, so maybe that could be why it isnt working for you?
  7. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    I dont know what to tell ya, I just tried and copy/pasting it and it worked for me, it comes up with adobe acrobat reader, so maybe that could be why it isnt working for you?
    lol, yeah that would make sense since I don't have adobe on my laptop. I keep forgetting to DL it. Guess I'll go and do it now.

    BTW, while were on this topic of software, well kinda, do you or anybody else have a link to a free program (prefferably windows) that is a photoediting program? I need one of those too.
  8. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    See if this works....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UbiLand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1847

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    In my opinion, I think they will both shut you down the same since they are both nandrolone, but I think the deca would be harder to recover from just because of its longer ester and it sticking around for a few weeks. I have some NPP, alot of people I have talked to prefer the NPP over deca, mainly I chose the NPP so if I run into problems with deca dick I can get it cleared out quick.
    Yup, that's my opinion on the matter as well. Same suppression, less clearance time. In regards to decadick, that can be remedied by a whole slew of routes.
  10. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    nope, but I'm DL'ing adobe now and it also comes with a free photoshop program. I'll take a gander at it in 1:46, no wait, 1:44, um 1:42...stupid dial-up
  11. Gold Member
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1961

    those know it all gurus are wrong .. same suppression .. same detection time as far as metabolites are concerned
  12. Registered User
    Bas4Lizzife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    183

    i've been really wanting to try deca for a bulker, but im scared of the complications that come with it and waiting weeks and weeks to see its effects and then weeks and weeks for it to clear. im at a point where i no longer seek ridiculous mass gains and think npp for 6 weeks with prop will be perfect either as an entire cycle, or the start of a longer bulk-->cut cycle
  13. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    Everyone I have been reading feedback from lately is really liking the NPP over deca, so thats something to consider. I have personally always been scared of getting the dreaded deca dick, but I just went ahead and started NPP, so we shall see what happens. Have some dostinex on the way in case I do run into problems.
  14. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UbiLand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1847

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Everyone I have been reading feedback from lately is really liking the NPP over deca, so thats something to consider. I have personally always been scared of getting the dreaded deca dick, but I just went ahead and started NPP, so we shall see what happens. Have some dostinex on the way in case I do run into problems.
    Oh, you'll like it bro.. you'll like it.

    And deca dick? pfffft. Your cabergoline will whip that away quicklike. Not to mention make you get some serious wood.. sometimes right after you nut.

    Just don't use it too frequently. 1ml E5D, or E4D is fine.. It's a dopamine agonist after all.
  15. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    Quote Originally Posted by Bas4Lizzife
    i've been really wanting to try deca for a bulker, but im scared of the complications that come with it and waiting weeks and weeks to see its effects and then weeks and weeks for it to clear. im at a point where i no longer seek ridiculous mass gains and think npp for 6 weeks with prop will be perfect either as an entire cycle, or the start of a longer bulk-->cut cycle
    I hear you....I've actually cut long esters out all together now...I'm thinking about just simply using test by itself and a mild oral for anymore cycles that I decide to do...shutdown is also a big concern for me...especially now considering I'm like 4 months post cycle and still having trouble with ED...I could only imagine if I were to use a nandrolone again...this was my main motivation for starting this thread...because if NPP wasn't as supressive as deca, then I'd be willing to give it a shot...but now, I'm just thinking screw taking any chances and stick with test alone and maybe a mild oral....
  16. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    Quote Originally Posted by bry151
    Oh, you'll like it bro.. you'll like it.

    And deca dick? pfffft. Your cabergoline will whip that away quicklike. Not to mention make you get some serious wood.. sometimes right after you nut.

    Just don't use it too frequently. 1ml E5D, or E4D is fine.. It's a dopamine agonist after all.
    Hey bry, have you ever used dostinex? I was all gung-ho about it where it seemed there were absolutely no negative sides, but then lately I have been reading since it is a dopamine antagonist that some get depression from it. But, the ones who complain of depression say they have had a history of depression problems. Just kind of makes me concerned, dont want to go ****ing my head all up.
  17. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    I agree with Glen and the others, it's the same chemical (Nandralone)....the ester is just the delivery system that keeps it in circulation in and out quicker (PhenylPropionate) or slower and longer (decanoate).
  18. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UbiLand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1847

    Yeah, in fact I took 1mg today. No depression, although I have no history of that. I finished my NPP a little over a week ago, so I'm pretty much done with the Dostinex as of today. I didn't have any sides that I know of Nate. Just space it out E5D.
  19. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    Just wanted to say thx nate for that PDF, finally got adobe....lots of in depth info there...

    NPP is looking a lot better now...TP/NPP combo seems like an awesome cycle. I may consider doing this for my next run. BTW, please let us know how you fare with it bro....very interested.

    Oh, and what does your whole cycle look like nate?
  20. Registered User
    Nate Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    625

    Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    Just wanted to say thx nate for that PDF, finally got adobe....lots of in depth info there...

    NPP is looking a lot better now...TP/NPP combo seems like an awesome cycle. I may consider doing this for my next run. BTW, please let us know how you fare with it bro....very interested.

    Oh, and what does your whole cycle look like nate?
    No problem on the file. I am probably gonna get flamed for what I am running for my cycle, but here it is lol:

    Test Enan 1000mg/week weeks 1-16
    Tren Enan 600mg/week weeks 1-10
    NPP 375mg/week weeks 1-12
    Anadrol 100mg/day weeks 1-5

    So that would be it, it wasnt run necessarily like that, I had been on test for a few weeks, then added in the tren enanthate 3 weeks ago, added the npp 2 weeks ago, and added the anadrol 1 week ago. I am getting ready for a powerlifting meet so I just waited on the anadrol until I was 5 weeks out. Took measurements and weighed today, up 12 pounds from Aug 10th, exactly one month ago, and the waist hasnt budged a bit. Training mostly for strength at the moment, but as soon as the meet is over I will be switching to a more hypertrophy based program and up my reps so I am no longer in the 1-3 rep range. Yes the cycle is probably overkill, but I have had a hard time in the past responding to AAS if anyone here has followed some of my past threads/experiences, so I thought I would experiment a bit. I will definately post the final results of the cycle for everyone to take a look at.

    Hey bry151, could you send me an email at either my hotmail or cyber-rights account, should be listed under my profile.
  21. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UbiLand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1847

    word to the mother
  22. Registered User
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,283
    Rep Power
    758

    yeah, that's a doozy alright..lol. I'm sure you know your stuff though and aren't just jumping into something crazy, so best of luck to you. I only ran tren once and I couldn't gain a single pound on it because it jacked up my metabolism so much...it just kept leaning me out...gaining muscle...loosing fat. Can't stand the sides from it though, so no more for me.

    I'm just looking for a little mini bulker here for this up and coming winter...I cut down from 270 to 250 and feel small as hell compared to where I was. I am just finishing a long 4-5 month cut....so it's time to pack it in again this holiday season.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can anyone take a look and give an opinion?
    By LethalX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:49 PM
  2. m1t and deca durabolin
    By mrlargecalves in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 08:16 AM
  3. fast acting esters and deca
    By krs41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 08:12 PM
  4. enan /EQ/and deca ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 09:47 AM
  5. Is it a no no to mix Proscar and Deca?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2003, 08:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in