halpf life of SuperDrol/PheraPlex/Prostanzonol

Status
Not open for further replies.
workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
What is the half-life of these 3 products?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You might find the active life in the prohormone section.... :rolleyes:

ilikebread

Banned
Awards
You might find the active life in the prohormone section.... :rolleyes:
ya he just might but if you knew what your talking about then youd know these are pro steriod compounds not hormones, thier pheramones and steriods

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
ya he just might but if you knew what your talking about then youd know these are pro steriod compounds not hormones, thier pheramones and steriods
If I knew what I am talking about...? It's a matter of where most of the SD, PP and Pro questions are asked... If we break down the Anabolic Discussion forum and look at this subforum compaired to the prohormones... :gore:

But to actually help this guy out... you probably wont' get answers on the others except SD, maybe Dr. D would know.

rippedtothebone

Awards
8-12 hour halflife, data provided by sledgehammer.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
8-12 on all of them (prostan/SD/Phera)?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh excuse me, aren't prohormones & prosteroids one in the same. Conversion to a target hormone being the end result.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I agree...does anyone know the half life of these or not, if not....lets kill this thread...Thanks. :clap2:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Read the thread...its been serched, no answers found expcept someone said that they THOGHT it was 8-12 hours for all 3. He didnt know for sure.
If you have a link to streer us in the right direction, by all means.....Ive been looking all night...but dont just post "GOT SEARCH". Really does not help...thanks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Read the thread...its been serched, no answers found expcept someone said that they THOGHT it was 8-12 hours for all 3. He didnt know for sure.
If you have a link to streer us in the right direction, by all means.....Ive been looking all night...but dont just post "GOT SEARCH". Really does not help...thanks.
I did read the thread. You haven't thoroughly searched, obviously, otherwise you would have your answers. If you search prior SD logs/post you will find the same half life that was already posted ~8hrs, but individual experiences have shown that it stays in the system up to one week after last dose. That is one of the reasons why people were running shorter cycles and cutting down the doses as the cycle advanced. I've been reading SD logs and posts for months now and it effects people differently. I did 3 weeks at 20mg/day, and gained well on maintenance calories with limited sides (lower back pumps) and no noticeable shutdown. Some report gyno and major shutdown. There is at least 9 months of SD post archived here the answers are there. As far as the PP, more will be revealed. It's new on the scene, wait a few weeks and you'll have more info. The search post wasn't meant to be a wise crack just a nudge to go do more research. Because the answers are out there.

Here is an old thread on Ergomax: same pheromone as PP
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24327&highlight=ergomax

Have you been looking back this far?

Last edited:
workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I know it stays in the system for a while after stopping, but that is diffenent then the actual active/half life, scientifically speaking (not trying to sound smart btw) ;-)
EX: Xanax active/half life=4-6 hours, but stays in your system for 4-6 DAYS!
Anyway, the SD logs were great. I've read most of them but did not find someone stating an actual active/half life (other than the guy who THOUGHT it was 8-12 hours)
I've found nothing on the active/half life of Phera or Prostanzonol. They are new, as you said, but was hoping maybe some of the DS guys may read this and know.
Anyway, thanks for the link :cheers:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Done...and the answer is...............
6-8 hours on each of them.
Good suggestion ss01!
Hope this helps everyone when planning their cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.