Help! My little brother wants to juice...

chronic666

Awards
This is my situation. I have a little brother back home who's 17 atm. After visiting my family back in NY and talking to my brother (I tried to be understanding and "cool" so he didn't bullshit me about stuff he's into) and he shared with me that he was researching steroids... This set off a light bulb because I know when you start researching you will start using soon. So, long story short, he's got a source for dbol and test and he wants to start a cycle. Now, here's my dilema. I can stop him from using by telling my parents exactly what's going on/kicking his ass. However, I really don't want to lose his trust. So, I started explaining to him why using steroids at his age was a bad idea. However, the only thing I could really come up with that pertained to age was growth plate closure, which he responded to by saying "I don't want to be taller" :p I told him that was stupid and that he should wait until he's done growing. However, I'm looking for a more solid argument against using steroids under the age of 21 (incase I missed something?). Otherwise I will just beat his ass and tell my parents so he doesn't **** himself up :)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
This is my situation. I have a little brother back home who's 17 atm. After visiting my family back in NY and talking to my brother (I tried to be understanding and "cool" so he didn't bullshit me about stuff he's into) and he shared with me that he was researching steroids... This set off a light bulb because I know when you start researching you will start using soon. So, long story short, he's got a source for dbol and test and he wants to start a cycle. Now, here's my dilema. I can stop him from using by telling my parents exactly what's going on/kicking his ass. However, I really don't want to lose his trust. So, I started explaining to him why using steroids at his age was a bad idea. However, the only thing I could really come up with that pertained to age was growth plate closure, which he responded to by saying "I don't want to be taller" :p I told him that was stupid and that he should wait until he's done growing. However, I'm looking for a more solid argument against using steroids under the age of 21 (incase I missed something?). Otherwise I will just beat his ass and tell my parents so he doesn't **** himself up :)
I would show him this thread: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23721&highlight=teenager
Plus, I would hit up the key arguments of fucking up his endocrine system, possible sexual dysfunction down the road, and things of that nature. Make sure you tell him that his test levels right now are as high as they're going to be in his entire life. He'll be better off using his own natty test at this point than he would be using 3-400mg of enan or prop a week. It's just not worth it. I would say try to get him to clean up his diet and eat more and he should be golden. Just my 0.02 man, hopefully you can get through to him. Good luck with that.:)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey if you want I live here in Jersey and would be happy to kick his impatient ass for you bro, and for his own good!

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
If he messes up his endocrine system, he'll mess up all his gains anyway, not to mention, he'll have a hard time gaining (if he can at all) when he's "off".
Plus there's also muscle maturity. He'll get a much better look if he lets his muscles mature and grow naturally through the diet and lifting he's doing now. Then...after the good solid base he has naturally, his gains will be better ...and KEPT EASIER when he does start enhancing. Plus....if he can't grow now....he'll be incredibly disappointed with his cycle. Just let him know there's a reason people that DO cycle still say to wait until after you're 21 ( I say 23-24..but that's just me). If the vets say that....I mean come on...pay some frickin' attention.

Best of luck bro,
2z

ilikebread

Banned
Awards
give him some alternatives tell him to stick to creatine and No supps although he prob doesnt need those either but at his age i made a 20 lb gain on creatine alone in 2 1/2 months and kept it then when No products came out i did it again and felt great i still maintain both there usage between cycles and continue to make quality gains dont mess up yourself when you can do just as well with safe supps