My progress

G

Guido

Awards
well im 5 weeks into my insane bulker. Here's what it ended up being and will be.

Weeks 1-4 was 45 mg dbol daily (I miss my dbol)
weeks 1-2 1200 mg/week deca, 3-12 600 mg/week
weeks 1-8 750 mg sustanon weekly
weeks 1-4 1200 mg T400 weekly, week 5-12 800 mg/week
Weeks 5-15 800 mg test enan weekly
weeks 9-15 60 mg winny/day
weeks 1-15 0.25-0.50 mg arimidex daily

I know these are insane doses, so lets not address that aspect of it. Just sharing my cycle and a shitty pic of my progress.

240 lbs

Attachments

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dude .. no offense .. but are you out of your mind with that much test???

that's almost 3 grams a week of test!

M

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
Damn, if you need that much to grow then maybe this sport isn't for you?

J

JuanJon

Awards
Before pic? Maybe a bit more light? Looking big from the picture though.:cheers:

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That is a pretty hefty cycle, I know a few powerlifters personally that when getting ready for a meet run close to 3g/week of test plus tren and anadrol, not for sure on the doses of anadrol.

G

Guido

Awards
ah ha! See this was sort of a trick question i guess you could say. So far everyone has missed the 'fine print'. Sustanon is a mix of various test esters, as is t400. What does this mean? It means that yes, even though the total levels injected per week of test are technically close to 3 g, my blood levels will never be that hi. I could see the reaction im getting if for instance i was shooting 3 g a week of a single ester. That would mean that it would all hit my blood at the same time. And i'll submit that my dosage of enan is a little on the ridiculous side (3 T400/week +800 pure enan = 1325 mg/week enan). But other than that, its 525 mg/week cyp from the T400, 150 mg/week prop, and the rest is all Sust's various esters.

So all in all the amount of test is a little decieving. But if you think that 1300 mg/week of a single ester is still a lot, then I dont know what to tell ya. I guess its my fault. Even though i said that the purpose of this thread was not to discuss the dosages, there's really not much else to discuss lol. A big reason why i went with this level of test was to conunteract the limp-dick sides of Deca, since I am using a good amount of it as well. And to be honest, I'm quite amazed with the potency of Arimidex. Even with all this test, I'm showing absolutely no bloat, and my waist has actually decreased so far. It's about 33.25" now (starting from 34.5")

And btw, i started at 228 lbs @ 5'10". So you can see that even with these doses, 12 lbs in 5 weeks is pretty damn good for a bloat free bulk (and that doesnt even take into account the fat lbs lost), and the big test levels and even the deca havent hit yet.

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
good for you...thats still 3g a week of test once its saturated......someone on here please post a table to show him how much he had in his blood...and for your information I am pretty sure since I have actually seen tables before, that your blood level worth of test is actually higher than 3g some days of the week.....12lbs in 5 weeks using dbol and 3g of test? your receptors are not too sensitive are they? oh well you cant take constructive criticism

G

Guido

Awards
good for you...thats still 3g a week of test once its saturated......someone on here please post a table to show him how much he had in his blood...and for your information I am pretty sure since I have actually seen tables before, that your blood level worth of test is actually higher than 3g some days of the week.....12lbs in 5 weeks using dbol and 3g of test? your receptors are not too sensitive are they? oh well you cant take constructive criticism
no, i just dont appreciate the hatin. 12 lbs in 5 weeks of pure muscle is much better than 20 lbs of muscle, water, and some fat. Also, I've lost size (fat) on my waist. Why is it that almost everyone i've read about on here or talked to in person gains abdominal girth and gets bloated while using more "reasonable" weekly doses of test?? I must be doing something right. I mean, CrazyOtter was using some hi doses of tren and I remember all the flack he caught for that. But the results speak for themselves.

And yes, for short periods of time (like maybe a day or 2) i will have close to 3 g in my blood. But from the t400, the prop will be gone in a day or 2 after the shot, and the sust has low amounts of each ester as well. I will be getting some bloodwork soon before I start the winny. If my LFT's and lipids are insanely abnormal I'm not going to use it at all. I do appreciate the comments, positive, negative, or otherwise. But what I dont really care for is someone that's not in anywhere near the shape i am mudslinging at me just because they think they know what is the right dose for everyone (and I'm not referring to you Ryan, just in general). But lets face it, anyone serious about pursuing bodybuilding would kill to be 240 lbs at 5'10" with a sub 34 inch waist at 23 years old. It's just natural to hate on me, and I'm very used to it. But it's really unnecessary as I am a very humble person and am very interested in what others have to offer in the way of advice and knowledge.

Keep in mind I just started week 6 of a 15 weeker. So even if i progress at this rate, i'll be looking at 260-265 lbs. Say what you want about my dosing, but 260 lbs at 5'10" with a 34 inch waist...to each his own.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
....... But what I dont really care for is someone that's not in anywhere near the shape i am mudslinging at me just because they think they know what is the right dose for everyone (and I'm not referring to you Ryan, just in general). But lets face it, anyone serious about pursuing bodybuilding would kill to be 240 lbs at 5'10" with a sub 34 inch waist at 23 years old. It's just natural to hate on me.......
:trout:

Knowledge > Size

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
dude trust me i do not "hate on you" because of your stats .. i am MORE THAN pleased with my stats and what i've accomplished in this sport

but realize i run a cycle on single estered test at 500mg a week and that's it .. you are running so much test right now its beyond me .. some pros don't run that much .. and trust me i know ALL about esters and the time the esters take to release the hormone

now if you were running the sust or the t400 for the first 4 weeks .. that would make SOME sense (although straight prop would make a lot more sense) ... but you keep running the sust AND t400 through 12 weeks this is including the enan which while make take a while to "feel" is certainly in your stream (remember its halflife is only 10 days its not like its a month)

so keep in mind none of us (especially myself) are "hatin" nor are we jealous (you may flatter yourself just a touch) .. rather we all feel this is a RIDICULOUS cycle for a 23 year old to be running

btw of course you aren't holding much water using .5 adex DAILY i run .5 ed and don't hold any

F

FreakNasty22

Awards
Holy **** this is fucking insane, craziness

G

Guido

Awards
dude trust me i do not "hate on you" because of your stats .. i am MORE THAN pleased with my stats and what i've accomplished in this sport

but realize i run a cycle on single estered test at 500mg a week and that's it .. you are running so much test right now its beyond me .. some pros don't run that much .. and trust me i know ALL about esters and the time the esters take to release the hormone

now if you were running the sust or the t400 for the first 4 weeks .. that would make SOME sense (although straight prop would make a lot more sense) ... but you keep running the sust AND t400 through 12 weeks this is including the enan which while make take a while to "feel" is certainly in your stream (remember its halflife is only 10 days its not like its a month)

so keep in mind none of us (especially myself) are "hatin" nor are we jealous (you may flatter yourself just a touch) .. rather we all feel this is a RIDICULOUS cycle for a 23 year old to be running

btw of course you aren't holding much water using .5 adex DAILY i run .5 ed and don't hold any
I appreciate your candor and concern. I did not mean to make it seem as if everyone wanted to be me, not even close. That is definitely not my personality. It's just that I experience (as I'm sure you and most other do) a lot of people looking for any excuse to make a disparaging comment purely out of envy. And I do envy you glen for getting results from 500 mg a week. That's just double the recommended therapeutic dose for test in medical practice. And if i werent running the deca i would surely decrease my test levels but my body is very sensitive to the 'deca dick'. My next cycle sometime after the new year will be a cut with tren and 500 mg/week test, with some anavar and primo towards the end. I'm really not as nuts as I seem. It's all about perspective. I personally believe that anyone that runs a clen/t3 cycle should have their head examined (I know this is a sore subject for you glen but im not directing it at you). All this test will at worst give me shitty lipid levels that will return to normal upon cessation of dosing, whereas clen/t3 can send you to the morgue in no time. A-fib, throw a clot to your brain, stroke out, done. You'd be lucky to die in that situation so you're not a slobbering idiot with no dingnity for the rest of your life...but i digress

Anyway, just wanted to stop any animosity before it starts. Again, I appreciate the input.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just as a correction the standard HRT dose is around 100mg test a week if that the typical male produces between 45-75mg of test naturally a week

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i definately not "hatin" as you like to put it.....however I am 27yrs old and I just did my first cycle last year.....I gained 60lbs naturally in 4 years just by training and diet alone....I am on 600mg test/400mg deca right now and gained 12lbs in 5 weeks....i wish you the best....but just trying to let you know that most pros cap at 2g of test/wk along a host of goodies.....i know that right now i am getting wood allday long, and i dont think i would be able to go to work if i took 1g of test/wk because i would be at home jerking off or being with women! haha

G

Guido

Awards
i definately not "hatin" as you like to put it.....however I am 27yrs old and I just did my first cycle last year.....I gained 60lbs naturally in 4 years just by training and diet alone....I am on 600mg test/400mg deca right now and gained 12lbs in 5 weeks....i wish you the best....but just trying to let you know that most pros cap at 2g of test/wk along a host of goodies.....i know that right now i am getting wood allday long, and i dont think i would be able to go to work if i took 1g of test/wk because i would be at home jerking off or being with women! haha
bro, you have no idea. I feel like I'm going through puberty all over again. I get random hard-ons about 6 times a day at work, and the only way to get rid of them is to flex my chest and back to divert the blood. And dont even get me started on the effect its had on my sex drive. Unfuckingbelievable. I just got a new gf and she is in total disbelief...

G

Guido

Awards
just as a correction the standard HRT dose is around 100mg test a week if that the typical male produces between 45-75mg of test naturally a week
my pocket PDR says 100-250 mg per week. But we're splitting hairs. I'm taking an insane amount and we can just leave it at that.

If anyone really cares, i made a mistake in the original post. I had given 2 vials of sust to a buddy of mine which were supposed to last me weeks 9-12, so it looks like i'll only have 8 full weeks of the sust in my cycle.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
Amazing what hight does to you. I'm 6'3 and when I was 240 (259 now) I looked smaller than that...lol.

Anyway, I wanted to add that I've gained 8 lbs. of solid mass so far on my 10th day of Phera-Plex alone. I think this product is going to be the next huge PH.

When you list all that stuff and then show 12lbs. of mass gained in 5 weeks, kinda seems like an overated stack...I dunno.

I'm new to steroids whats whats expected from them, so if I sound like I'm talking ****...forgive me.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
At 5'10" weighing 240 LEAN pounds, that is pretty damn big if you ask me, and depending on a few factors such as genetics, cycle history, and responsiveness to AAS, it could very well take that much gear to get good gains. I dont think your typical 500mg/week of test and 30mg dbol would probably do much for Guido judging by his pic. Just stating what I think, because for me I dont respond that well to AAS, I have friends that can run 500mg/week of test, absolutely the most unorganized and shitty diets ever, get absolutely **** faced all weekend, and they still make better gains in 6 weeks than I did on a 12 week cycle of test/tren/dbol/superdrol where I never had a single drop of alcohol, was totally anal about eating at least 50g protein and 70g carbs every 3 hours and getting as much sleep as I possibly could. Just goes to show lower doses work for some people, and for others it takes more to get the same results. If anyone has seen some of my logs you will probably remember my frustration lol. So now my cycle is consisting of 1g/week test, 600mg/week tren enan, and 100mg/day of anadrol. Also bumped my eating up to every 2 hrs, because every 3 hours obviously wasnt enough, even though it was over 5000 kcal. Keep us posted as your cycle progresses Guido.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
I have friends that can run 500mg/week of test, absolutely the most unorganized and shitty diets ever, get absolutely **** faced all weekend, and they still make better gains in 6 weeks than I did on a 12 week cycle of test/tren/dbol/superdrol where I never had a single drop of alcohol, others it takes more to get the same results.
Your friends sound like me :D

Than again everyone is telling me all my killer gains are just "newbie gains". So...We'll see.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good thing to be proud of monster .. using gear with a shitty diet and drinking ...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm not even gonna comment here. *shakes head in disbelief*

G

Guido

Awards
Amazing what hight does to you. I'm 6'3 and when I was 240 (259 now) I looked smaller than that...lol.

Anyway, I wanted to add that I've gained 8 lbs. of solid mass so far on my 10th day of Phera-Plex alone. I think this product is going to be the next huge PH.

When you list all that stuff and then show 12lbs. of mass gained in 5 weeks, kinda seems like an overated stack...I dunno.

I'm new to steroids whats whats expected from them, so if I sound like I'm talking ****...forgive me.
Nah man you arent talkign ****, but you have to remember the biggest gains you'll ever make are when you first start. I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years now and EVERYONE thought i was always on AAS. I just have very good genetics for size and proprtion (my legs have always been big, stomach is flat, and I always had big arms). But what Nate said is spot on. Why to pro bodybuilders take such insane doses? Because once you enter the mid 200 lb level its that much harder to climb. Think of it this way. I hope you're into cars cus if not this will make no sense...But lets say you buy a MK IV supra twin turbo, 320 hp stock. So the first thing you do is some BPU stuff (chip, intake, exhaust) and you get 450 hp. Nice gain. (this is equivalent to about a year of natural lifting and diet alone). So then you decide to step it up, do a single turbo swap, build the motor, etc and now you're looking at anywhere from 600-1000 hp (this is equivalent to starting AAS). But now what happens if when you first bought the car it already had a single turbo swap (this is me, the 230 lb 5'10" natural lifter)...there's not much you can do to get it more power, and what you do end up doing will be very expensive and will require lots of upkeep.

Hope that made some sense.

And as far as 12lbs in 5 weeks, bodyweight on AAS is the biggest misconception in the world, at least for someone who is trying to refine their physique and not just get bigger. Sure if i was 170 lbs i'd start with 30 mg dbol, some test, and maybe deca and i'd blow up like a balloon from the water retention and also because I have that much more room to grow. But you have to take into account where i started from in regard to AAS. Nevertheless, i dont doubt i'll end the cycle at 260-265 lbs. Which will be rather insane. Also as i said earlier, I'm on arimidex everyday and i've also gotten leaner during the cycle, so 12 lb gain plus loss of a pounds of fat makes it more like a 20 lb swing. But i've always said I could care less what i weigh. It's all about how i look, and i always have used my waist size as a barometer for that, and of course, the mirror.

I'll update pics week 9 or so and let everyone know how its goin.

G

Guido

Awards
good thing to be proud of monster .. using gear with a shitty diet and drinking ...
it all comes out in the wash glen. Those guys look like **** when the cycle is over. Bitch tits and a huge gut.

G

Guido

Awards
Wow, I'm not even gonna comment here. *shakes head in disbelief*
you should have stuck with your original idea of not commenting...you're wasting server space with posts like that.

G

Guido

Awards
well duh...i got off easy. 5'10" for a full blooded italian is like 6'6" for the rest of the world. We def have a rep of being 5'6" 230...haha stocky italians, so much pride...

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i understand what you were trying to say with your analogy (my brother actually has a built MK VI supra) but i think its slightly off to be honest

i just think with ALL that test and a relatively high dose of deca its overkill .. but its your body and your decision ... be careful

G

Guido

Awards
i understand what you were trying to say with your analogy (my brother actually has a built MK VI supra) but i think its slightly off to be honest

i just think with ALL that test and a relatively high dose of deca its overkill .. but its your body and your decision ... be careful
i will man. I'd say what i do for a living but i dont think its appropriate. Lets just say i have a working knowledge of pharmacology, physiology, pathology, etc and getting bloodwork and knowing what to do with it if its abnormal is not a problem. I appreciate the concern, and i'll keep everyone updated of the 'cycle from hell'

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
Proud? I never said that. Just being honest. And at 12%bf, with no near future intentions of competeing...I couldn't care less.

To 90% of the people walking down the beach and in the gym, I still look ripped at to hell.

My diet isnt the worst, and I'm not drinking myself under the table on a nightly basis, but I wanted to be honest in stating that diet is far less than perfect.

I appologize, but fun and feeling good is too much a part of my life to bring myself to sucking down tuna and steel cut oats 24/7.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
Nah man you arent talkign ****, but you have to remember the biggest gains you'll ever make are when you first start. I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years now and EVERYONE thought i was always on AAS. I just have very good genetics for size and proprtion (my legs have always been big, stomach is flat, and I always had big arms). But what Nate said is spot on. Why to pro bodybuilders take such insane doses? Because once you enter the mid 200 lb level its that much harder to climb. Think of it this way. I hope you're into cars cus if not this will make no sense...But lets say you buy a MK IV supra twin turbo, 320 hp stock. So the first thing you do is some BPU stuff (chip, intake, exhaust) and you get 450 hp. Nice gain. (this is equivalent to about a year of natural lifting and diet alone). So then you decide to step it up, do a single turbo swap, build the motor, etc and now you're looking at anywhere from 600-1000 hp (this is equivalent to starting AAS). But now what happens if when you first bought the car it already had a single turbo swap (this is me, the 230 lb 5'10" natural lifter)...there's not much you can do to get it more power, and what you do end up doing will be very expensive and will require lots of upkeep.

Hope that made some sense.

And as far as 12lbs in 5 weeks, bodyweight on AAS is the biggest misconception in the world, at least for someone who is trying to refine their physique and not just get bigger. Sure if i was 170 lbs i'd start with 30 mg dbol, some test, and maybe deca and i'd blow up like a balloon from the water retention and also because I have that much more room to grow. But you have to take into account where i started from in regard to AAS. Nevertheless, i dont doubt i'll end the cycle at 260-265 lbs. Which will be rather insane. Also as i said earlier, I'm on arimidex everyday and i've also gotten leaner during the cycle, so 12 lb gain plus loss of a pounds of fat makes it more like a 20 lb swing. But i've always said I could care less what i weigh. It's all about how i look, and i always have used my waist size as a barometer for that, and of course, the mirror.

I'll update pics week 9 or so and let everyone know how its goin.
Solid info. Ironic how you chose to use imports as an analogy and I'm DEEP into the import scene.

Anyway, I see where your coming form which leads me to another question...

I'm on Phera-Plex right now, and I'm finding myself having to increase dosage at a rapid pace just to keep the results coming. Based on what you said...this is due to my weight correct?

While you anwser take a look at my money maker :D

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Looki'n thick there, Guido....but do you have any clear pictures? you've been talking about these huge guns and tiny waist for a while, I want to see them...LOL....what I saw there looked like a dark figure in an alley. I was expecting veins, etc :D

And, I"m not going to harass you on all the test you're takin'....w/e float yer boat. I know some guys who have gone as high as 5-6g/wk.

I will say this, I also know quite a few nat'l level competitors who are HUGE and don't really go higher than 1.5-2g/wk of test.

But hell, bones 6x/day and good growth sounds like fun to me :D

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Solid info. Ironic how you chose to use imports as an analogy and I'm DEEP into the import scene.

Anyway, I see where your coming form which leads me to another question...

I'm on Phera-Plex right now, and I'm finding myself having to increase dosage at a rapid pace just to keep the results coming. Based on what you said...this is due to my weight correct?

While you anwser take a look at my money maker :D
say no to the sunken battleship bro.... get some spacers or wheels with better offsets....

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
say no to the sunken battleship bro.... get some spacers or wheels with better offsets....
Take a closer look.

2inch wheel spacer in the back. Cant put any in the front as the wheels nest under the fender wells. I'm not going to let my car get torn up in the front if a I hit something in the road for some wheel spacers in the front.

Sunken battle ship? I don't think I follow, but I'll assume you cater more to the stock look. Either way, that one is packing a RIPP mods S/C making 350+ at the wheels. Still kinda slow though as it weighs 3800lbs.

I got a T/C Civic too...now that one still looks pretty stock, maybe you'd like that one better :D

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Take a closer look.

2inch wheel spacer in the back. Cant put any in the front as the wheels nest under the fender wells. I'm not going to let my car get torn up in the front if a I hit something in the road for some wheel spacers in the front.

Sunken battle ship? I don't think I follow, but I'll assume you cater more to the stock look. Either way, that one is packing a RIPP mods S/C making 350+ at the wheels. Still kinda slow though as it weighs 3800lbs.

I got a T/C Civic too...now that one still looks pretty stock, maybe you'd like that one better :D
Sunken battle ship = wheels that are sinking into the body kit/fender whell and looks horid. Don't cater at all to the stocker look although I do prefer function over looks.

Edit: I will say that you made a nice choice on the wing. Tasteful.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guido, when you had problems in the past with getting deca dick, just wondering at what doses you were running your test and deca at. I am considering some deca and just wondering how your doses were when you had problems.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
Hey Guido, when you had problems in the past with getting deca dick, just wondering at what doses you were running your test and deca at. I am considering some deca and just wondering how your doses were when you had problems.
Hmm...im not familiar with "deca dick". What does it actaully do? Shrink your cock? Keep you limp?

I thought nothing could affect your dick size...just your nuts.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...im not familiar with "deca dick". What does it actaully do? Shrink your cock? Keep you limp?

I thought nothing could affect your dick size...just your nuts.
Limp...many progestins do that.

G

Guido

Awards
I was running 600 mg deca with 500 mg test a week. It really sucked because I didnt have enough gear to increase my test dosage. If i did it would have ran out by week 4 of a planned 12 week cycle, and would have made it worse because I would have been running just deca. A friend of mine actually just started using AAS and despite my deepest urges he's running deca alone. Now the great thing is that everyone is different. SOme guys run just deca and have no sexual side effects. I unfrotunately am not one of those guys. And when I started with 1200 mg for the first 2 weeks I was paranoid and over-compensated with the test. But all I can say is WOW. I've never had the sexual stamina as i do now in my life. We're talking like 45 minutes on a normal basis, and sometimes well over an hour. Granted my gf is a knockout and i'd be all over her regardless, this is a little insane. But no complaints from her thats for damn sure.

For you i'd suggest something like 600 mg/week test and 450 deca. If little Nate has had any problems in the past you might want to up the ratio to 2:1 test:deca. This is not something i wanted to take a chance with again. THe same goes for tren. I havent tried it yet, but it's going to be the basis of my next cycle which will be a cut. I'd be doing 125 mg EOD and 800 mg/week test enan. I'd prefer to used 100 mg test prop eod but I already have the enan.

Good luck Nate!

G

Guido

Awards
Looki'n thick there, Guido....but do you have any clear pictures? you've been talking about these huge guns and tiny waist for a while, I want to see them...LOL....what I saw there looked like a dark figure in an alley. I was expecting veins, etc :D

And, I"m not going to harass you on all the test you're takin'....w/e float yer boat. I know some guys who have gone as high as 5-6g/wk.

I will say this, I also know quite a few nat'l level competitors who are HUGE and don't really go higher than 1.5-2g/wk of test.

But hell, bones 6x/day and good growth sounds like fun to me :D
Sorry dude, that was an impromptu pic my sister took of me on her cell phone when i got back from the gym. She hadnt seen me in a while and was like 'wtf!!??'.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I remember commenting about your cycle before you started it.

Me---"Damn, what are you young guys gonna do when 1200mg of test or 120mg of tren just won't cut it anymore. Crazy if you ask me."

Guido---"Well at that point i'll have plateu'd."

Then I see you've been shooting up almost 3 grams a week. What happened? Did you plateau already or did you just say **** it? When is enough, enough? Just wondering. Good luck.

S

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow, that's a ridiculous cycle, which makes it all the more fun. Good luck!!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Man, after reading this thread I had to double check I was on the right site.... and didn't accidentally click on bb.com forums. *sigh*

K

Kroms_laugh

Awards
Man, after reading this thread I had to double check I was on the right site.... and didn't accidentally click on bb.com forums. *sigh*
bend over, here it comes again!

I wonder if I'm the only one who has gotten that. lol

Good name tho, bro.

G

Guido

Awards
Thank you for adding info to this thread. Much appreciated.

G

Guido

Awards
Wow, that's a ridiculous cycle, which makes it all the more fun. Good luck!!
I think you hit the nail on the head here. I cant stand how one AAS user can judge another. It's like two crackheads arguing over who's more fucked up. Everyone is different, every body is different. Get over it. If 30 mg dbol and 500 mg test works for you, great. Do I care? Not a bit.

If you'll all look at the first post in thread, I'm not asking for anyone's advise about the cycle. Just sharing results. But as usual people say what they want, warranted or not.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think you hit the nail on the head here. I cant stand how one AAS user can judge another. It's like two crackheads arguing over who's more fucked up. Everyone is different, every body is different. Get over it. If 30 mg dbol and 500 mg test works for you, great. Do I care? Not a bit.

If you'll all look at the first post in thread, I'm not asking for anyone's advise about the cycle. Just sharing results. But as usual people say what they want, warranted or not.
This is coming from the same dude that wanted "no bloat" and DIDN'T want to use any test, yet his first cycle plan was to due a deca/dbol/primo one...LMFAO!!! Now he's using 3g+...WTF??

You're confused, moronic, and don't know when to listen to help when it's most warranted...
You're a liability to this board, and I really don't like being so harsh with somebody like this, but you act like a child and probably are one too...get a clue bro. :rolleyes:

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guido.. I really think you need to listen to what lifted said because he is right... you are not thinking before you try to do something as serious as AAS use.. and you are a liability to this board...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
This is coming from the same dude that wanted "no bloat" and DIDN'T want to use any test, yet his first cycle plan was to due a deca/dbol/primo one...LMFAO!!! Now he's using 3g+...WTF??

You're confused, moronic, and don't know when to listen to help when it's most warranted...
You're a liability to this board, and I really don't like being so harsh with somebody like this, but you act like a child and probably are one too...get a clue bro. :rolleyes:
Preach on brotha... I'm sure there are many reasons he can "justify" using 3g of test per week, like he only takes around a 4-6 week PCT then jumps right back on, if he plateaus at all its never because of his diet, rest, eating patterns, its straight because his body is used to that much gear so he must up the doseage, or because hey its cool to throw that much money down the drain. You are welcome to do what you want, but please don't act like you or your cycle is God's gift to bodybuilding, and your comment about 2 crackheads arguning is stupid considering, most of the "legitimate" cycles done on this board are done after tons of research, asking around, and finding a goal and the best way to get there. My first cycle starts next week, and I didn't type this at all out of jealousy, because I'm 5'11 - 225 @ 12-14% bf, and should end up around 240-260ish. :)