good article ! all read !!!!

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
more like even if u get caught with small amounts , ur ass is in not that much danger ?

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by raybravo
more like even if u get caught with small amounts , ur ass is in not that much danger ?
That's what I got out of it. I also got that it's so worthless, in their opinion, they might as well legalize the stuff .... okay maybe that's hopeful/wishful thinking :D

shady

Awards
sounds like the business to get into . they just take your stash and give you a small fine if you get caught .

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed the read Ray.. like you said if you get caught.. get a slap on the wrist and get your stash taken away... Hey didn't they used to do that to us in High School when we got caught drinking beer?:D

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Matthew D
I really enjoyed the read Ray.. like you said if you get caught.. get a slap on the wrist and get your stash taken away... Hey didn't they used to do that to us in High School when we got caught drinking beer?:D
ha ha

DaddyR

Awards
As near as I can tell, the article dates back to December of 2000. Does anyone have any more recent info - as in, is DEA's 'roids program still as undermanned and underfunded as it was back then?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DaddyR
As near as I can tell, the article dates back to December of 2000. Does anyone have any more recent info - as in, is DEA's 'roids program still as undermanned and underfunded as it was back then?
yeah , i wud like to see something likethis . i'll try to find it .