cutting on superdrol, but how?

needtocut

Awards
i have done one cycle of superdrol (in may) but i am now 26& body fat with a 38" waste and i need to cut badly. i have decided to do a cycle of superdrol, sesathin, lipo6 and tetrazene. i have had much success cutting in the past (although i always lost some muscle in the process) but i have never been more than 15% body fat (despite being a endomorphic in every sense) before i began law school and had little time to cook (making me constantly order from the diner), lift, or do cardio. drastic time require drastic measures.​
i started sd today at 20 mg/day. but the addition of sd to my normal cutting cycle makes it so that i have little idea about what type of diet to shoot for, how many calories below maintenance i should shoot for on a daily basis, and how many carbs i should consume a day. many people believe sd gains are very carbohydrate activated, but has anyone had any success cutting on superdrol using a ketogenic or slightly above ketogenic diet?​
my thinking would be to consumer 30% of my carbs for the day prior to lifting, and the remaining 70% in the hour after working out. for the other 21-22 hours of the day, i was thinking either of consuming absolutely no carbs (putting me in ketosis for the majority of the day but i'm not sure how sd effects this)​
or​
testing myself using the strips that test for keytones in your urine and consuming just enough complex carbs to stay out of ketosis.​
also, i have a while to go in terms of cutting and it could certainly not be completed during the duration of a superdrol cycle. when i , do a pct (of nolva 40/30/20/10, 6oxo 600/600/300/300, and fenu at 3 caps/4 caps/5 caps/6 caps) how could i manipulate/plan out my diet during pct to continue cutting yet still bring my natural test levels back where they need to be.​
long long long time reader, first time poster, but thanks for your help guys. and Dr. d, if you're reading this, i'm naming my first son after you.​

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
i have done one cycle of superdrol (in may) but i am now 26& body fat with a 38" waste and i need to cut badly. i have decided to do a cycle of superdrol, sesathin, lipo6 and tetrazene. i have had much success cutting in the past (although i always lost some muscle in the process) but i have never been more than 15% body fat (despite being a endomorphic in every sense) before i began law school and had little time to cook (making me constantly order from the diner), lift, or do cardio. drastic time require drastic measures.​

i started sd today at 20 mg/day. but the addition of sd to my normal cutting cycle makes it so that i have little idea about what type of diet to shoot for, how many calories below maintenance i should shoot for on a daily basis, and how many carbs i should consume a day. many people believe sd gains are very carbohydrate activated, but has anyone had any success cutting on superdrol using a ketogenic or slightly above ketogenic diet?​

my thinking would be to consumer 30% of my carbs for the day prior to lifting, and the remaining 70% in the hour after working out. for the other 21-22 hours of the day, i was thinking either of consuming absolutely no carbs (putting me in ketosis for the majority of the day but i'm not sure how sd effects this)​

or​

testing myself using the strips that test for keytones in your urine and consuming just enough complex carbs to stay out of ketosis.​

also, i have a while to go in terms of cutting and it could certainly not be completed during the duration of a superdrol cycle. when i , do a pct (of nolva 40/30/20/10, 6oxo 600/600/300/300, and fenu at 3 caps/4 caps/5 caps/6 caps) how could i manipulate/plan out my diet during pct to continue cutting yet still bring my natural test levels back where they need to be.​

long long long time reader, first time poster, but thanks for your help guys. and Dr. d, if you're reading this, i'm naming my first son after you.​
I wouldn't do a ketogenic diet during an SD cycle. I would start my cals at maintenance to see how I responded, then drop from there if needed. Especially with all of the other diet supps you are taking. Good luck.

NNM1989

Awards
I did a cut while on my first SD cycle. At the end I gain 8lbs and dropped 4%bf. It was a "learn as you go" experience. The best advise I could give ya is to focus on burning more calories vs. eating less calories. Add some cardio (3 days a week, 20min HITT training was my sweet spot). Drink as much water as you can stand...I mean try to overload yourself with water. Always have some carbs when you take the SD and after your workouts. Rest less between sets during your workout. It was a rough ride at times, but the end result told me it could be done. Next time I plan to begin my cut prior to SD cycle and just into the first two weeks, then just cut out the cardio.