using prohormones after u've turned to the dark side

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
just curious peoples experiences with using prohormones after they had turned to the dark side. In the past i have used prohormones and this past year i have begun to use the real deal. I was wondering if I will be disappointed if i run another prohormone cycle such as trans 1 test/4ad and superdrol for example. i know that wen i used prohormones in the past i was very happy but now after turning to the dark side will they seem under par. I know alot of it is mental, and one is in a higher league than the other... but.... i sitll have a personal stash of prohormones that id like not to waste. anyways, let me know ur experiences and wut i have to look forward to

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, tolerance is indeed an issue no matter what kind of compounds you use. And technically 1-test is of course an active steroid, not a PH.

So if talking specifically of PH's (compounds that need to convert first to their parent hormone) then yes, you will definately see a difference in the two. Test is much stronger than 4-ad...deca more than nor-diol, etc., etc...

The only other exception to this IMO is the methylated PH's such as M1,4 ; M5aa, etc...these will be a bit better simply because they were pretty much good drugs to begin with. The only real problem I see in regards to seeing less results, is with un-methylated PH orals and PH dermals. I've done both; PH's first, and then AAS second. I went and tried PH's again, such as finigenx, 1-ad, etc. and the results I had with them were next to nothing and DEFINATELY not worth the money I spent.

Just like anything you will build a tolerance eventually, and since most PH's are much weaker than the real thing (or rather compounds that need no conversion), this would obviously be the case even moreso here.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It depends on the prohormone, and I think most have their place.

4ad is very wet and is great for bulking. It has it's own anabolic properties as well as converting to test. 4ad was sold cheap in powder, is very effective transdermally, and can be used as a base of virtually any other cycle, (although you might need some arimidex if used with another aromatizable androgen). 4ad *might* have some nervous system stimulating properties that test does not have.

1-test was awesome, but to me, is obsolete due to it's sides. The lethargy was horrible. It irritated my skin, and the cyp version caused too much pain to use at all. 1ad falls into the same category, meaning too much lethargy.

I think M1T has it's place too. For example, try 5mg for 3 days to jump start another cycle. That should keep you safe from experiencing the M1T flu, and the effects of that 3 days worth will carry on for another week or so, since the half life is so long.

M14ADD is awesome, and in my mind, a +/- dbol equivalent.

M4ad was supposed to be very nice, but a little pricey for what it did. I never tried it though.

M5AA is spectacular for a preworkout stim as well as for endurance.

MDHT is a proven drug for strength/hardening. That goes for 5AA cyp as well.

MDiene is a nearly side-effect free steriod which was great for cutting or steady bulking.

M4OHN was also an excellent addition to most any cycle for cutting or bulking. Some compare it to anavar. Although, it *might* have some other neurological sides that we are not aware of yet.

Superdrol is an excellent bulker with very, very high anabolism and very little androgenicity, making it like, in the words of Dr.D, 'double strength anavar'.

The new pheromones are proving to be effective as well. Although I don't know as much about these.

I never tried the nor PH's, or 1,4add, but wouldn't dismiss those completely either, (although I'd imagine there are better options now).

Anecdotal evidence is hard to go by and should always be taken with a grain of salt. Don't believe the talk claiming PH's aren't real AAS. That statement is usually biased and isn't based on anything sound. Some PH's have more side effects than their similar old-skool AAS, but most PH cycles aren't run like old-skool cycles. PH users are stacking multiple orals in large dosages without a test base or no previous experience to compare, nor do most even know how to train effectively or eat to gain. There are many exceptions to this statement of course, but on the internet it's not easy to sort them out to judge.

The way I see it, these new 'supplements' are expanding the options for more advanced cycles. From now on, I won't be running any more oral only cycles simply because of what I've learned. Unless there is a need for a highly specific training protocol, effective cycles begin with a base of test/test derivitive, and expand from there. Again, there are exceptions to this.

Most PH and legal steriod users won't see AAS equivalent gains simply because what's currently legal doesn't piece together a proper cycle.

For those who stocked up before the ban, you probably have a lot of orals to choose from, as well as some other miscellaneous goodies. Use real test, or 4ad if you've got it, and enjoy growing, (just be sure to do your homework and put together stacks based on what works from credible sources).

Sorry about the rant. I've been holding this back for awhile.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nice read, rhino! I agree with your takes. I'd say try your stash, and see how they go. Use them transdermal if possible, but if you have orals, just dose high. Some of the aforementioned are very effective PH/PS's.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
BigPeteFox has better results with many PH's, etc, (he said) than he did with many AAS, so I guess it all depends on the person.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
It depends on the prohormone, and I think most have their place.

4ad is very wet and is great for bulking. It has it's own anabolic properties as well as converting to test. 4ad was sold cheap in powder, is very effective transdermally, and can be used as a base of virtually any other cycle, (although you might need some arimidex if used with another aromatizable androgen). 4ad *might* have some nervous system stimulating properties that test does not have.

1-test was awesome, but to me, is obsolete due to it's sides. The lethargy was horrible. It irritated my skin, and the cyp version caused too much pain to use at all. 1ad falls into the same category, meaning too much lethargy.

I think M1T has it's place too. For example, try 5mg for 3 days to jump start another cycle. That should keep you safe from experiencing the M1T flu, and the effects of that 3 days worth will carry on for another week or so, since the half life is so long.

M14ADD is awesome, and in my mind, a +/- dbol equivalent.

M4ad was supposed to be very nice, but a little pricey for what it did. I never tried it though.

M5AA is spectacular for a preworkout stim as well as for endurance.

MDHT is a proven drug for strength/hardening. That goes for 5AA cyp as well.

MDiene is a nearly side-effect free steriod which was great for cutting or steady bulking.

M4OHN was also an excellent addition to most any cycle for cutting or bulking. Some compare it to anavar. Although, it *might* have some other neurological sides that we are not aware of yet.

Superdrol is an excellent bulker with very, very high anabolism and very little androgenicity, making it like, in the words of Dr.D, 'double strength anavar'.

The new pheromones are proving to be effective as well. Although I don't know as much about these.

I never tried the nor PH's, or 1,4add, but wouldn't dismiss those completely either, (although I'd imagine there are better options now).

Anecdotal evidence is hard to go by and should always be taken with a grain of salt. Don't believe the talk claiming PH's aren't real AAS. That statement is usually biased and isn't based on anything sound. Some PH's have more side effects than their similar old-skool AAS, but most PH cycles aren't run like old-skool cycles. PH users are stacking multiple orals in large dosages without a test base or no previous experience to compare, nor do most even know how to train effectively or eat to gain. There are many exceptions to this statement of course, but on the internet it's not easy to sort them out to judge.

The way I see it, these new 'supplements' are expanding the options for more advanced cycles. From now on, I won't be running any more oral only cycles simply because of what I've learned. Unless there is a need for a highly specific training protocol, effective cycles begin with a base of test/test derivitive, and expand from there. Again, there are exceptions to this.

Most PH and legal steriod users won't see AAS equivalent gains simply because what's currently legal doesn't piece together a proper cycle.

For those who stocked up before the ban, you probably have a lot of orals to choose from, as well as some other miscellaneous goodies. Use real test, or 4ad if you've got it, and enjoy growing, (just be sure to do your homework and put together stacks based on what works from credible sources).

Sorry about the rant. I've been holding this back for awhile.
:goodpost:

JavaGuru

Awards
Good post and I second it. I tried all types of "real" AAS's and then went to "prohormones" for legal reasons. I was very pleasantly surprised with the results. I loved 4-ad cypionate, combined with 1 -test cypionate I grew, lost BF and became the strongest I've ever been.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
superdrol

so superdrol compared to anavar?

i just wish methylated compounds could be taken for longer times