Anabolics

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody. I am 27 6'1 and weigh 168lbs. I used to work out, however I had to stop for a while. I am now going to get back into it, and I want to bulk up quick. I am only opposed to injections, I'm not fond of, well, you know. I do want to gain quick mass, and lose some "gut" weight. I was leaning towards Humagro, but I have been told that it is a waste of money. I am looking for quality products that wont break the bank as well. Please help me out and throw some advice my way. What to stack, what supplements should I take, anabolics, etc. Thanks for the help!

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I suggest working out and eating right for a year or two, then try a PH or AAS cycle.

knox

Awards
  • Established
if you are just getting back into lifting i would suggest holding off on gear. at 6'1 168lbs you need to eat. look around here and you'll find some good info on diets and bulking. post up your workout routine and diet and let us take a look. As of quality supps i'd say get some good creatine and protein and multi vit. that is all you should need for now imo.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually looking to speed the process up a little bit. I will continue to work out for the following years of course, although I would like to see some immediate gains.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 6'1", 168 and some 'gut' you need to recognize that you are likely quite a bit out of shape. Eat right, train right and you will put on quality weight quite quickly if done properly. Hormones will not do what you need for long term results. They will likely set you back some without the proper diet and training stronly in place first.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I do understand, and I am well aware that you are much more knowledged than I am at this material. I have been looking around and trying to read up as much as I can on products.

I have a question, I have already ordered the Humagro, that was before I started intensive research. Also I am looking down at the trusted sites in these forums. What do you think about Humagro, Superdrol, Creatine, and Taurine.

Here are the first two mentioned lables...
What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Pellets
Servings Per Container: 126

Amount Per Serving:

Homeopathic Growth Hormone: 4c

Directions: 3 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Methasteron 10mg

Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 3 capsules daily.

Warning:
This product is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Women should not use this product

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I do understand, and I am well aware that you are much more knowledged than I am at this material. I have been looking around and trying to read up as much as I can on products.

I have a question, I have already ordered the Humagro, that was before I started intensive research. Also I am looking down at the trusted sites in these forums. What do you think about Humagro, Superdrol, Creatine, and Taurine.

Here are the first two mentioned lables...
What's In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Pellets
Servings Per Container: 126

Amount Per Serving:

Homeopathic Growth Hormone: 4c

Directions: 3 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Methasteron 10mg

Directions

As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 3 capsules daily.

Warning:
This product is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Women should not use this product

I think, like everyone else said, you need to wait. I'll give you 2 good reasons, though there are more:
  1. You obviously don't know how to diet and or train correctly (or at least you don't know yet if you know), so your gains will be predominantly derived from the drugs, and once the drugs cease, the gains will fade away
  2. You're out of shape. The rapid surge in strength you will get from the drugs will trash your joints b/c the connective tissue will not adapt quickly enough to accomodate the training loads you are subjecting them to. Before long you will be on the DL, at which point you will lose all of your gains
I'm not the biggest guy around either, which is part of the reason I'm staying away from the drugs for a while. I am working with Bobo and learning the essentials. Once I gain another 15 or 20lbs then I can start to think about enhancement.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
What do you think about Humagro, Superdrol, Creatine, and Taurine.
I think you are uneducated and looking for a quick fix. Sorry for the harshness, but I see these posts all the time. SERIOUSLY learn to eat right. If you just get your diet/training down, results WILL come immediately. You'll think your on steroids. Listen to everyone here and put those away until youve made some decent natural gains.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think, like everyone else said, you need to wait. I'll give you 2 good reasons, though there are more:

1. You obviously don't know how to diet and or train correctly (or at least you don't know yet if you know), so your gains will be predominantly derived from the drugs, and once the drugs cease, the gains will fade away
  2. You're out of shape. The rapid surge in strength you will get from the drugs will trash your joints b/c the connective tissue will not adapt quickly enough to accomodate the training loads you are subjecting them to. Before long you will be on the DL, at which point you will lose all of your gains
I'm not the biggest guy around either, which is part of the reason I'm staying away from the drugs for a while. I am working with Bobo and learning the essentials. Once I gain another 15 or 20lbs then I can start to think about enhancement.
Amen. You must first learn to walk before you can run.

Good point about connective tissue getting thrashed; becoming one big stretchmark is another possibility. That is, assuming, that your diet and training are in order to support the potential gains.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I appreciate the honest approach from everyone, harsh or not its better than not knowing. As far as diet goes, Im guessing eggs, meat, noodles. What should I know when planning meals?

In the supplement category, the most positive response I am getting is whey protien, creatine, and taurin. Also an energy supplement to maximize workouts.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I really can't give diet advice, as I would be giving Bobo's diet advice, which is not free. Search around and you should find a good amount. You should work out the exact quantity of each macronutrient that you will be taking in daily.

For supps, if you have the $$ pick up something like Scivation;s Extend. If that is too expensive, look into Custom's BCAAs. Beyond that, don't forget your multi-vit and plenty of flax oil. I'm not sure about taurine, but steer clear of most 'energy boosters' as a thermogenic is the last thing you want. Scivation's Neurostim might be what you are looking for.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet:
BW x 12-14 = Calories
BW x 1.5 = Protein Grams
Protein Grams x 4 = Protein Calories
Calories x .10-.20 = Fat Calories/9 = Fat Grams
Balance of Calories = Carbs

Supplements:
Whey Protein Pre and Post w/o
Creatine

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Pipes-
your questions are valid, as are the responses. Most of the guys here are in agreement that the fundamentals of diet and nutrition are the keys to success. Give it some time, some more research, and commit yourself to your goals. You will learn a lot on this board, and if it appears people are harsh, its out of desire to see you succeed and not jump the gun and set yourself back.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hey Blown, I was reading up some on the forums here, and Ifound a quote by yourslef.

"Who cares if its bad for you, a compound that can put 15lbs of solid muscle on you in three weeks is worth it. (to me at least)"

That was in a SD thread. Do you think that 90 days of a clean, Protien/Creatine diet/workout would be sufficient before use of anything? Those are the gains I am looking for. I know that there are other stipulations involved here as well, but how would fish oil, flax oil, and some supplements to increase the healthy growth of joints work if I were to start cycling after 90 days of natural?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO dude you are net getting the point AAS and PH require years of proper education in diet and training. You must condition yourself for this. You hop on a three weeker of sd and you have my personal guarantee you are gonna **** yourself in the ass. My advice, spend all of your time in nutrition and diet and training forums. I have been working out since I was 15. Researched anabolics for many many months before I even did sd. After 7 years of training and about 2 of good dieting I am about to start my first cycle. NOTHING MAKES ANYONE GROW FASTER THAN FOOD. Whether you want to be a sumo wrestler or a bodybuilder YOU NEED FOOD. Eat right and train right and you will get fast SAFE results. Wait a good solid year or two. If you ask advice and get it than use it or you won't find as much help next time.

Just for your info as well due to a shoulder injury during that 7 years I took some time off. When I came back used nothing but protein and multi-v. Waited six months before even using creatine. Learn how to make your body respond naturally. Nothing feels better than knowing your body and making gains due to your own hard work. Than start to add creatine and other supps in. AAS are used by people that KNOW they have reached the body's natural limit. You my friend are far from your natural limit. Don't be scared of hard work. You will feel better in the end.