Estrogen too low after SD/RXT?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I know this question may seem a little crazy. Is it possible that after using SD and Rebound, which both have anti-estrogen characteristics, that estrogen levels could be too low? And that something should be done about it?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
When you come off the rebound after PCT, your estrogen levels should correct themselves relatively quickly providing your PCT was successful and your own natural T production is back in full swing.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I know this sounds dumb, but is there a reason why E rebounds quickly but not T?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I feel sluggish after much sd/ and rebound. It is like lack of ability to produce energy. It takes a while to adjust. When ATD kicks in I could go to sleep standing.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can also boost the e2 levels back up by supplementing wiht DHEA during pct. I had to do taht several times at the direction of a doctor when e levels were to low.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I know this sounds dumb, but is there a reason why E rebounds quickly but not T?
AIs work by supression estrogen conversion from testosterone. Your body responds by upregulating testosterone and aromatase in a bid to create more estrogen - so long as you take the AI, this won't happen because it is hindering the conversion. All the while your testosterone remains unnaturally high. When you remove the AI, your testosterone and aromatase are still high, and so estrogen conversion can take place.

Its not that estrogen is quicker at rebounding than testosterone, it is just that testosterone is already quite high.