Estrogen too low after SD/RXT?
- 08-31-2005, 10:38 AM
- 08-31-2005, 11:04 AM
- 09-01-2005, 05:10 PM
09-02-2005, 12:14 AM
I feel sluggish after much sd/ and rebound. It is like lack of ability to produce energy. It takes a while to adjust. When ATD kicks in I could go to sleep standing.
My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
09-02-2005, 10:12 AM
You can also boost the e2 levels back up by supplementing wiht DHEA during pct. I had to do taht several times at the direction of a doctor when e levels were to low.
09-05-2005, 03:53 AM
AIs work by supression estrogen conversion from testosterone. Your body responds by upregulating testosterone and aromatase in a bid to create more estrogen - so long as you take the AI, this won't happen because it is hindering the conversion. All the while your testosterone remains unnaturally high. When you remove the AI, your testosterone and aromatase are still high, and so estrogen conversion can take place.Originally Posted by rrgg
Its not that estrogen is quicker at rebounding than testosterone, it is just that testosterone is already quite high.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chedapalooza in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 22Last Post: 12-11-2014, 08:18 PM
- By stuey99 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2013, 09:37 AM
- By HondaV65 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2013, 12:37 PM
- By bionicBC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2004, 10:31 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-28-2003, 05:19 PM