Upcoming Cycle Opinions

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not new to PHs and was wondering what others thought of my planned upcoming Winter Bulking cycle. Each dose is each day.

Week 1 10mg M1T
Week 2 15mg M1T
Week 3 15mg M1T/ 10mg E-Max Lmg
Week 4 20mg E-Max LMG
Week 5 20mg E-Max LMG
Week 6 20mg E-Max LMG/ 50mg Prostanozol
Week 7 75mg Prostanozol
Week 8 75mg Prostanozol
Week 9 75mg Prostanozol
Week 10 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT
Week 11 40mg Nolva, 25mg RXT
Week 12 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT
Week 13 20mg Nolva, 50mg RXT

PCT is from Dr.Ds recommended regimine :box:

I know about Liver Supps while on Menthyl PHs, so I will have that area covered as well. Just wanted opinions on Cycle itself. BTW I have not had a beer in almost 1 year and only strayed with alcohol once since then. I had 2 rum and cokes about 6 months ago

I plan to start this sometime mid November to take full advantage of Thanksgiving and Christmas Feasts :food: . I also plan to see my doc and have a full blood workup done prior and only will run it if all looks good.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
BTW...I have contemplated running 6 weeks of 1T/4AD trans instead of the E-max/Prostan. I have run 2 cycles of 1T/4AD trans and responded well, but the 2x a day applications get on my nerves, not to mention on my contact lenses as well (ouch).

Any opinions......?

bigman420

Awards
prostan isnt a good bulker from what i've heard...if you can get some superdrol, try that instead, or stack them for the last 4 weeks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the prostan might make the recovery easier. I would not add another methyl to that lineup. lethargy might be rough while on m1t. week 3 I might go down to 10mg of m1t just because its so harsh and you are stacking methyls. other than that it looks good.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
the prostan might make the recovery easier. I would not add another methyl to that lineup. lethargy might be rough while on m1t. week 3 I might go down to 10mg of m1t just because its so harsh and you are stacking methyls. other than that it looks good.
I forgot to put in that I will be running ~200mg of 4AD trans a day, 100mg 2x a day, while on M1T. I will probably keep it safer and only do 10mg of M1t during week 3. I really appreciate the opinions and suggestions.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
what do you all think of this instead?

Week 1 20mg E-Max LMG
Week 2 20mg E-Max LMG
Week 3 20mg E-Max LMG
Week 4 10mg M1T/ 10mg E-Max Lmg
Week 5 15mg M1T
Week 6 15mg M1T / 50mg Prostanozol
Week 7 75mg Prostanozol