Pin size

Chalkitup

Awards
i got a bunch of 20 guage 1.5" pins for free, is that going to be too big because i am used to pinning 23, however i got over a hundred of these guys. Thanks guys, i start monday :head:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
20g 1.5 for drawing....I'd not use them for pinning :D lol...u can try though ;)

tattoopierced1

that is pretty big...only place i'd even try those is your glutes....i'd probably save them for drawing as needles are pretty cheap.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
20g 1.5 for drawing....I'd not use them for pinning :D lol...u can try though ;)
Agreed, don't pin with them I don't see a point. Sure you may have a hundred or so but whats that about $5 worth.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Using those monsters would put scar tissue on you at about 5 times the clip of proper needle.. no sence doing that to yourself. Plus if you poke a vein with them things your going to get some pretty nasty bleeding.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump to what poobah said, lol

why not just order like 100 23g's for like 7.50 or whatever and use them for the pinning and the 20g's for the withdraw as suggested above.

the 20g's will still get used purposely yet you won't be abusing yourself, lol.

regards,
COTC

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh god.....i couldnt imagine putting a 20G in me.

i heard one guy used an 18G once...thats like a straw! lol

Chalkitup

Awards
No doubt, i just put in an order for 23. Thanks everybody

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I use 20g for drawing, couldn't imagine using that to inject.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i think i would cry like a little baby if i ever used the 20g's i draw with to pin myself.... i think i wcould drink out of those things :eek:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Well guys I ran out of 25g pins today so i had to use a 20g to pin, i shot 3cc's prop/npp into my quad and it felt just great. Almost easier to pin with these guys cuz it flows out so nice.