Poll: which anabolic compound is safest on hair...

which compound is the safest on the dome?

• superdrol

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • nordiol

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 1-4ad

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Which anabolic compound is the safest on the hair-
Superdrol
Nordiol
1,4-andro
other

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol definately not 1-AD

From whats listed, Superdrol.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
superdrol has near zero androgenic effects.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Which anabolic compound is the safest on the hair-
Superdrol
Nordiol
1,4-andro
other
Nordiol

I am surprised to see MOHN. Doesn't vida say the compound is very androgenic??

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
the chemical structure might suggest that it is more androgenic, but from what users (including myself) have experienced with it, virtually no one has complained of hair loss with this one. MOHN is great for keeping muscle while dieting down, but as far as actual strength and muscle weight you will put on is propably as much as you were to put on naturally for the cycle length if you were watching everything close (diet, etc.).

This poll involves the safest compound on the hair that will put strength and muscle weight on ya. MOHN doesn't really fit because it will produce almost nil as far as strengh and muscle gain goes. I'm just going by my own experience and what MANY others have said. Good to keep around while dieting though.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
For users that have used both, it would be interesting to see the comparisons between nordiol and superdrol as far as hair loss, since both report very little to none. Anyone out there care to chime in on this and make a direct comparison?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anavar or if using PHs, Max LMG.
terrible advice. max lmg causes hairloss in a number of MPB-prone users, including myself.

1,4ad, like EQ, almost never causes hairloss. nordiol, like nandrolone, doesnt either.

superdrol makes my scalp itch, though i've yet to actually recede on it.