making sure I have all my ducks in a row (SD)

fast89lx

Awards
Time for me to add to the sea of SD posts. I am planning on doing a 3 week 10mg/week cycle of superdrol (possibly 20mg for the last week if needed) I have RYR+CoQ10 for the cholesterol, hawthorn berry and celery seed extract for bp (which is already up there @ 138/86), LiV.52 for my liver, and Taurine in case I get cramps.

PCT is going to be nolvadex, fenugreek, and dhea.

I also have Echinacea & Goldenseal Root, and vitamin C in case I get sick (which I did on my first cycle) I will be taking the vit. C @ 1g ed and begin taking larger doses if I start to get sick on cycle.

Have I pretty much covered all my bases or am I still missing something?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Odorless garlic, Red yeast rice, Pro liver, CoQ10, and Hawthorn Berry, fish/flax oil and Taurine.

Take all the supplements I mention.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Odorless garlic, Red yeast rice, Pro liver, CoQ10, and Hawthorn Berry, fish/flax oil and Taurine.

I second this with celery seed as well.

fast89lx

Awards

I already listed RYR, CoQ10, hawthorn berry, and taurine. I didn't mention fish and flax oil but I do have both, also I got liv.52 for my liver, is that enough or should I take pro liver also? as for the garlic, is that for helping BP? (I have celery seed extract too for the BP)

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, garlic helps maintain cholesterol values. And you and I and every other sd user needs all the help we can get there. It is very cheap and I think most brands you take one tab 2-3 time daily. Take with food though because in my cause it bothers my stomach if I don't take it with something. Also be generous with the fish and flax especially during pct. You should be just fine then. Nice to see someone did research before asking about what to take. Watch the bp too bro, sd can make it very high.

Marshall Law

Awards
Garlic have also been shown to reduce blood pressure due, possibly, to its sulfur containing compounds.

Co-Q10 is effective in strengthening the heart ad lowering blood pressure.

Both of these products can lower your blood pressure. Like some of the other guys have said check your blood pressure, but do so daily.

Law

Growin Guns

Awards
Policosanol is unique in that it helps both the HDL and the LDL levels. RYR only affects LDL. I took Policosanol all through both cycles and PCT and credit it for the quick recovery of my lipid levels to normal. I took 40mg/day on cycle and 30mg/day during PCT. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't run SD without it.
Good luck!
GG