Orastan-E

R

reidhoch

Awards
Has any one used this? At what dose and how long? Is it similar to Prostanzolol?

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello reidhoch

Has any one used this? At what dose and how long? Is it similar to Prostanzolol?
.The two compounds are exactly the same just different names.I've used prostanozol it didn't do much of anything by itself.Work's better when stacked with something like sd ,seemed like it made the sd take effect faster.PS-prostanozol is great for your libilo.Prostanozol-75 mgs/day for 30 days,Superdrol-20 mgs for about 3wks but this depends on how long you can put up with back pumps there are a number of ways to set up your cycle,but at your age you should go as far as possible natural before considering using gear.

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello sourwood

Can ZMA be used with Orastan-E?
Orastan-E should be used with something like sd or ergo max for good results not a stand alone product it's a hardening agent and zma would be more useful during pct.

S

sourwood

Awards
thanks wheels. I will save the ZMA for pct with Novadex xt. :lol:

J

JFrost20

Awards
Does Orastan shut down your natural test?

H

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Does Orastan shut down your natural test?
Any exogenous hormone will shut down the HPTA to a certain extent. Winstrol is mildly suppressive, and since Orastan is a mild version of Winstrol. You still definately need PCT, and it will shut you down... just not as much as something like M1T would

J

JFrost20

Awards
What would you reccomend for PCT for orastan ive been told i just need some zma

B

bigwasserman

Awards
What about an orastan-e and promagnon 25 stack for cutting and still maintaining mass and strength. I am going o be doing a cutting cycle come may or june, and I have promagnon25 now and some orastan e left at the house. Anyone have any idea how that would work and what kind of results you would get?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What about an orastan-e and promagnon 25 stack for cutting and still maintaining mass and strength. I am going o be doing a cutting cycle come may or june, and I have promagnon25 now and some orastan e left at the house. Anyone have any idea how that would work and what kind of results you would get?
I'm sure they would compliment each other.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not a fan of this stuff, i used Megazol in my first cycle with Halodrol50 and even ramping it up to 250mg/day noticed nothing besides a very mild hardness

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I acutally loved the stuff. Prob why I am sitting on so much Prostanozol now. It stacks well, sucks alone. Good advice given.

As far as ZMA, u could run that year round. I mainly use it for sleep which it really doesn't help but since bodybuilders and guys who trade hard lose alot of Zinc and Mag gets to use to replenish it. ZMA has alot of health benefits as well.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between orastan a and orastan e and which is better for gains

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
what is the difference between orastan a and orastan e and which is better for gains
Orastan-a (aka furazadrol) is a drug used to treat breast cancer in Japan.

Orastan-e (aka prostanozol) is related to stanozol.

Both are nonmethylated so liver damage isn't an issue. Both are used as hardening agents (making muscles harder and denser). Neither is used as a primary mass gainer. Both are usually stacked with another product.

Opinions vary over which is better but furazadrol seems to be dosed more appropriately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anabolics 1
T Anabolics 3
gige16 Cycle Logs 4
8 Anabolics 4
Domenic Anabolics 3